Post here instead of contacting your ex!

(I got this idea from another forum I visit frequently, if one like this already exists by all means ignore / delete this one.)

OK, it seems a few of us have had a rough time with the darned NC. I had fantasies today of unloading all this anger, longing, and "W-T-F" onto my ex. I am creating this thread as a place for all of us in pain to post instead of contacting Ms/Mr ex. It could actually be kind of fun, at least a release.

What would you like to tell him or her? Even if it's been building up for years, post it here! Rage-fest! Longing-fest! DO NOT CONTACT that frigging ex, put it all here!!

I miss you so much, and there's so much I want to apologize for. I acted horribly vindictive after you dumped me. I wrote a lot of mean and hateful things. Even though you took the cowardly way out, and broke my heart through a text, and replaced me within weeks, I hope you find happiness, and she fills every void I couldn't. I can't send this to you, because you asked me not to contact you....but you are my twin flame, so I know you feel this energy. Good luck, and be happy.

" I hope you find happiness, and she fills every void I couldn't. I can't send this to you, because you asked me not to contact you....but you are my twin flame, so I know you feel this energy. Good luck, and be happy."

That's more like it J.

Lol... I teared up after reading your response.....

* healing

Damn it! Every day that goes by I find more reasons why you left me. I just want to call you and apologize for it all. I did such a poor job being your boyfriend it's almost laughable. From a bird's eye view my mistakes were clear as day but for some reason I was completely oblivious to my behavior. Why didn't I see the signs? There was a reason you were withholding sex. There was a reason we were lacking intimacy. My selfish/young/immature self couldn't see it. You poor girl, enduring my behavior for however long you did. It pains me to say this b/c I'm still in love with you, but it is b/c I do love you that I am able to, and that is that you deserve to live a life without me dragging you behind. Maybe one day, when I've grown, we can meet up and we could benefit from some sort of relationship laughing this one off. But at the moment, I am not the right man for you. I love you and I wish you happiness. Nothing but true happiness. You deserve bliss, my love.

I can't help feeling it is totally wrong for me not to respond to your recent texts. But you know I want to hear your voice, and to see you here, and to hold your face in my hands.

It isn't clear to me what you are doing, what you want, or even what happened to stun you away from me. I think I know, am sure I know, and then I know that I know nothing, and can't know unless or until you tell me.

Your latest text to me was concise, at once a request and an order. I can't respond, because, I have no words. If I did, I would say the same to you, with love and hope.

I won't contact you, because I do respect that you have chosen separate life, and I understand why. I understood years ago that this might happen, and that ultimately it is for the best. For your best, if not for mine. And I will survive it; I always survive. And I manage happiness every day. It's just that for so long, that happiness was in part directly connected to you.

You have been and still are my favorite of all time. I dearly love you. I know you know that; never doubt it.

Please keep trying. I can't respond right now, because I feel confused, hurt, and low. In part because despite your absence, and my reactions to it, I still feel sure you are my one.

Please don't do anything that cannot be undone.

I am wishing you all the best, and yet feel plagued that we didn't or couldn't find a compromise.

That was really beautiful thanks for sharing I definitely felt that with my situation.

You have taken everything from me... I feel like I have nothing left.

The end of this year scares me, I feel like my time is running out.

We were going to be beautiful and you destroyed me. I can't believe the amount of cruelty you showed me after the fact. Did you just listen to your mother after you left? You must have... the person I know would have never done that.

What happened to you?

We were supposed to be heading to Greece with your mom this Sunday to celebrate her beating cancer. Instead you'll just be going with her. And we is just me now. I'm still looking for answers but can't get them from you. I wish you well and your family nothing but the best. I miss them as much as I miss you. You all mean everything to me and with the greexe trip coming up it allows me to reflect on how much you all mean to me. Have a good time guys

im on day 25...Im feeling a tiny bit better....I saw that you "liked" one of my posts in the fb group we are both in...I shouldnt have cared but it made me smile either way...I still wont be calling or texting...and i know you wont be calling or texting me...it stings to know that but ill be ok. I used to talk to you for hours now you arent here....the void is really here..i miss your touch so much....not going to cry...not going to cry. ....i will have some water and go to sleep.

I don't really like it but I feel you fading. Slowly our memories are less painful to think about. Slowly I'm feeling like it wouldn't be so bad if someone else came along. This is so odd. I always wanted you and I still do but I guess my heart is finally re-establishing a connection with my brain. My brain knows the reality but my heart still longs for the fantasy. Honestly, I'm so emotionally exhausted. I'm toast.

I don't understand why you did this to me, again. After a month of not talking, i was starting to feel better but then, BAM. you text me again and i fall, thinking you might want me again. Then you don't reply anymore. Why did you do this to me? I don't deserve to be played like this, do I? maybe i do, because i was so dumb by thinking you were different. I'm so tired of crying for you

I know I told you not to contact me for the time being... that I need space and time to heal. I feel like the dumper now when all I want is to have you back in my life - for real.

But you don't want to or rather you cannot right now. I really hope that you can resolve your problems, find peace within yourself and defeat all your demons. I know our relationship was great and I know that you know it too.

We met at a young age - we loved and lived the "we" but we didn't grow as individuals. Maybe this is the point in our life when we lose each other - maybe forever or maybe for a few months. I don't know. I love you and I miss you in my life.

You will always be a big part of my soul. I would have gone through hell for you.

I'm sorry I kept texting you when you were trying to be gentle and let me go easy and in a nice way. I just wasn't ready to let you go. Therefore, I also apologize for making a fool of myself in attempts to keep you. I hope that one day you are able to forgive me. I am missing all of our wonderful chats and time together but time heals a lot of things. I wish you the best of everything and nothing but happiness in whatever life brings you.

I wish things would have been different. I wanted to be the woman in your life that would always be by your side. Supporting you and being there for you. I wanted to love you with all my heart. Yet you rejected my love for you. You treated it as if it had no value at all. I know my heart and the love I offer to give is worth so much and it comes from such a genuine place in my heart. It's too bad that because of your own issues you aren't able to accept it. I know the worth of it and I know that even though you did not value it or wan it it doesn't mean my love is worthless. I take back what I offered. I take it all back with dignity. It hurts deeply, but I cannot settle. I will give all of my self, all of the wonderful things about me that I can offer to someone who will appreciate it. I refuse to give it to someone who is never satisfied and who doesn't know what he wants. No matter how hard it is to accept that you're not the one, i would rather be alone the rest of my life than to be undermined, mistreated, and talked down to. You aren't well. I have nothing to do with that. We are in different places. We just aren't meant to be and I'm over trying to make it happen. I don't understand how we got so meshed that it's tough to separate my self from you. You are you I am me. Two different seperate people. I am no one to try to change you, fix you, make you do things or be things you aren't ready to be or do. You are free, free to love who you want to love, welcome in your life who you want. For whatever reason having me in your life is too much for you. I respect and honor your decision to let go of my love for you. To not fight for it, or desire it. You have that right. My love is a precious gift. I take it back, and will save it for the one that was meant to have it. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your life.