Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Please, leave me to live.

To do this without you, was your choice. So, lay in the bed you made, because I won't ever come back.

More life lessons lie ahead for me, I'm sure of that...

Some of us are just magnets for crooked souls.

I can't help feeling it is totally wrong for me not to respond to your recent texts. But you know I want to hear your voice, and to see you here, and to hold your face in my hands.

It isn't clear to me what you are doing, what you want, or even what happened to stun you away from me. I think I know, am sure I know, and then I know that I know nothing, and can't know unless or until you tell me.

Your latest text to me was concise, at once a request and an order. I can't respond, because, I have no words. If I did, I would say the same to you, with love and hope.

I won't contact you, because I do respect that you have chosen separate life, and I understand why. I understood years ago that this might happen, and that ultimately it is for the best. For your best, if not for mine. And I will survive it; I always survive. And I manage happiness every day. It's just that for so long, that happiness was in part directly connected to you.

You have been and still are my favorite of all time. I dearly love you. I know you know that; never doubt it.

Please keep trying. I can't respond right now, because I feel confused, hurt, and low. In part because despite your absence, and my reactions to it, I still feel sure you are my one.

Please don't do anything that cannot be undone.

I am wishing you all the best, and yet feel plagued that we didn't or couldn't find a compromise.

I hope you are having a good trip. One of the songs you used to sing to me came on the radio earlier. Now I can't get you off my mind. That's the worst. There are so many things that remind me of you or us. Everyday I get reminders. I don't understand how you can just be fine.

Went to the movies and ran into your dad and little brother. He gave me a hug and we talked for a bit. He seemed happy to see me and gave me a hug good bye. First time I had ran into your family since you left me. It was so hard no to cry in the movie. I miss you so so much it rips me apart. Seeing them just made me remember all the good times we had together with them. I miss being part of that and the connection. Why is this happening to me! I just want you in my life! I know everything happens for a reason but this is so hard for me. I don't know how to not be sad and not miss you. It's been 4 months yesterday and I am still having such a hard time without you. All my wishes are for you. I wonder if you miss me. I wonder if you have forgotten about me. This all seems so easy for you. The love I have is not given lightly. I gave you my whole heart and its so hard to put it back together when I feel like I am missing a piece of myself. Life has been a real struggle for me recently. I don't know what to do anymore.

Tonight i found out some pretty earth-shattering news, and I really needed your support. I don't want to message you about it because I think that would be awkward for you, but I really am missing the support side of our relationship right now.

Tonight, I just don't understand how this happened. I miss knowing you are mine, knowing that we loved each other. I don't know how to live without knowing we belong to each other. How do I let you go? How do I let you go to someone else? How can you not want us anymore?

People come with both perfection and imperfection. Relationships can't be always greener. It's hard work to maintain a healthy relationship. If a girl cries it no where means she's a sissy girl. You must appreciate that she's totally comfortable to show you her weaker side. Don't judge her/him blindly, just because they have shown you a few tears.

Let him go. Just let him go. I know it's going to be painful. Nights and alone times become poisonous and vulnerable. But, you got to face it. Things come with consequences and we're bound to deal/tolerate it.

Work upon yourself, take care of yourself because now you're all alone to be taken care of.

Get up, dust off yourself and keep moving forward.

Shed your tears daily, but don't forget to move ahead. Feel this pain, you'll come out more stronger and smarter. I bet you'll be a total different person after coming out of this storm.

Most vivid dream of her last night so far. Why is she so beautiful? It's unreal!! So sweet, so silly, so loving...

If I can't have you then please get out of my head!

Everyone told you that this one was perfect. They told you to take care of her, to treat her right. You were perfect for each other, except you weren't b/c you blew it. You took the perfect girl for granted.

I had no idea I was still this young and stupid. I had no idea I still had this much room to grow. I never thought I'd be where I am now. Back to square one...

Today for me marks Day 19 of no contact with you...i was doing ok...then i was in the kitchen and thought about that night we slow danced together and everything was magic...im crying now and cant stop...I ing hate you for leaving me here...i am still in love with you and Im trying my hardest to move on but now all I can think about is how you're out here having fun and being "free" while im a miserable mess that is in pain and cant shake it like I want to...i ing hate you! you should have just let me keep livng my love free life like I had been...i wouldnt have flushed over three years down the drain for you! I cant stop loving you and im really trying to...im so angry today. Im not gonna contact you... your fake nice text messages of hopes that we will be "ok one day" you and your "ok" shove that "ok" up your ass and keep hanging with that new girl that I guess was more socially acceptable than me....she doesnt look like "one of the boys" that you swore you were only hanging with when we were together...you're a ing liar and if you two are dating I hope she crushes your heart the way you did mine!

Today is not a good day. I can't stop missing you. Can't stop listening to our music. He'll every song on my iPhone has a story to it for us. Countless drives across Ontario to go home and see family. What I would give to go back to a ride in the car holding hands belting out music at the top of our lungs. we sucked at singing lol. I'm still so in love with you

Today is not a good day. I can't stop missing you. Can't stop listening to our music. He'll every song on my iPhone has a story to it for us. Countless drives across Ontario to go home and see family. What I would give to go back to a ride in the car holding hands belting out music at the top of our lungs. we sucked at singing lol. I'm still so in love with you

my ex and I have a bunch of songs that filled our relationship as well..I miss those drives also. It felt like it would be forever.