Post here instead of contacting your ex!

On March 23rd I jokingly asked if I should read anything into the fact that you you changed your profile picture to one without me and you laughed and said no, you wouldn't do that. Then on the morning of March 25th you told me you loved me and you missed me and that I was your favorite person in the world. Then, on the afternoon of March 25th you left me for her. And it broke my heart. I just don't know what happened. I just miss you.

I feel fantastic. 3 month ago I was shattered ,This is not what I want to write to her its for every one one here. everyone,s love life is different so I guess I am lucky to find out my ex was a cheating manipulating slapper I feel nothing for her at all. My heartache is well and truly over and I am so looking forward to living wit out all that stress I was under. lifes to short to spend months in pain and desperation for an ex , forget them and move on. re running it all on here every day wont heal you its prolonging the agony .. Its a fantastic feeling to be free of that horrible feeling I know lots of you are in now.. do not torment yourselves anymore make tomorrow different , promise yourself youll be happy for that day have a break from it all.. then make that feeling permanent.. This is all inside your minds it is your minds you are fighting .. know this pain will pass and you will also be free

I feel fantastic. 3 month ago I was shattered ,This is not what I want to write to her its for every one one here. everyone,s love life is different so I guess I am lucky to find out my ex was a cheating manipulating slapper I feel nothing for her at all. My heartache is well and truly over and I am so looking forward to living wit out all that stress I was under. lifes to short to spend months in pain and desperation for an ex , forget them and move on. re running it all on here every day wont heal you its prolonging the agony .. Its a fantastic feeling to be free of that horrible feeling I know lots of you are in now.. do not torment yourselves anymore make tomorrow different , promise yourself youll be happy for that day have a break from it all.. then make that feeling permanent.. This is all inside your minds it is your minds you are fighting .. know this pain will pass and you will also be free

Life goes on indeed, it's just that we forget it sometimes. I'm very happy for you, congratulations for your progress!

too late.. I already emailed. I have no idea why why you keep dropping me the odd "hey hows it going" email I have no idea, why i respond confuses me more. you have moved on but seem intent on not letting me go. I know its up to me to sever the ties. It still hurts. seeing you move on hurts. I just wish I could let all this go. Im angry at myself for the time I waste on you. for the offers I turn down as those little messages I occasionally get still give a false sense of hope. Even if you did return, how could I ever trust you again? so many fond memories and so many now full of hurt and deceit. I just wish you could see the damage you do. but you dont care. I doubt you will ever take the tie to reflect on your actions and that angers me. I think you will continue to make the same mistakes over and over again.I just wish you would be direct and clear when you communicate but I get nothing more than a brief update on your job and the weather. If you want to befriends you need to be open and honest. Even a basic friendship needs that. please just let me go. please just be honest, just once.

Can't sleep. Praying for you and the kids. Praying God keep you safe. You're all always in my heart. Wish you were upstairs snuggled up and I was asleep next you instead of up alone again. I miss you so. Remember that emptiness you said you would feel if I was out of your life ? It's with me. I have the empty. I pray you don't feel empty because you are so wonderful and I want you to be full. Just wish it was here with me.

I love you. Truly. Good morning My Luv. Have a beautiful day.

Today I listen to Bowie. A song reminds me of you...

With your long blonde hair

and your eyes of blue

The only thing I ever got from you

was sorrow

Sorrow

You acted funny trying

to spend my money

You're out there playing your high class games of sorrow...

Indeed you are playing those games with someone new.

But do I cry, or thank the heavens that your golden mane and Narnia soul, are now in my rearview?

I miss you so much but I honestly just hope you are happy and in a better place. It pains me not to know or talk to you myself but I pray that you are purely happy even if we aren't together. I wish we were together right now so much it makes my back ache.

But I want you to be so good with your life. I hope the dark days are behind you. When we parted it was awful for you and I had no idea how awful it was about to get for me. I wish I knew for sure that you were doing well. I trust that God has you in his care.

Sending you all my love and all my heart ...always. always. always. You will always have me in your corner....always.

My problem now is not the urges of contacting him, it's more the urges of snooping his social media (I've deleted him but I still can see some things) and his website. So I'm posting here so that I won't do it. I have a 30 days challenge of no contact and no snooping ahead. Wish me luck lol

My problem now is not the urges of contacting him, it's more the urges of snooping his social media (I've deleted him but I still can see some things) and his website. So I'm posting here so that I won't do it. I have a 30 days challenge of no contact and no snooping ahead. Wish me luck lol

I believe in you. You can do it. Protect your heart. Keep your pride. You don't need to see what he's doing.

I don't even know what to say. I'm just so incredibly sad. I'm sad because even though you told me you cared, I know you won't bother to reach out. Because I always have. And I feel like a fool every time I do. I'm praying for more power that I can resist texting you. I was always the one who texted first every time we got into an argument. I just want you to realize what you're missing...what you took for granted. I'm a human being who couldn't stop loving you, and yet you don't want that...you've taken me for granted. And I hate you for it.

So it's becoming more clear that you stopped loving me and when things got really rough you found your opportunity to leave. There is no place in your heart for me anymore, I was so naive to think that the bond we had forged for 12 years would be strong enough to never stop loving each other, I kept my end when it came to that . You are happy now, you feel free and I'm here trying to survive day in and day out. I just want the pain to stop

Stop haunting me... stop having power over me.

I can't seem to go anywhere without getting flashbacks of our time together and all of the memories we shared.

Please, just come home.... just talk to me again. I am sure we can fix this.

I know you have a new boyfriend now, but why did you throw away our 5yrs & engagement so suddenly? You may have completely purged me physically and digitally, but how could you pure me emotionally & mentally? Don't you miss me, like how I miss you?

This pain is becoming unbearable...

Everyday I imagine you'll show up with the passion you once had for me where you said you'd always be here and there for me. That you wouldn't go anywhere that you and I were forever. I get sick just at a song that reminds me of us, the trips we promised to take you pretending that your happy.. or maybe thats what you want for me to get over you so you don't feel so guilty that you're happier without me. This doesn't feel like I'm afraid to be alone this feels like a part if me has died and gone on without me. Why did I let you love me why cant we just fast forward to the time that we're happy together

I miss you. I miss the old you, the old relationship, US. All those years, all the memories. They're killing me.

I can't live without it. Why can't you just let her go and come back to me? I really really loved you...

Day 2 of no contact.

I woke up today feeling angry at you, which then quickly turned into despair. How could you give up on us like that? How could you give up on me? Didn't you know...I'm fabulous! At the first sign of hardship, you bail...like you always do on everything else in life. You've given up on your dream of working in your dream industry because it's too hard. You claim you work hard to increase your skills, but you really don't. I lived with you for a year, and leisure is more your top priority than grinding away to get to what you want. And unfortunately, you are the same with love. It's too hard, therefore, you give up. You can't do it. You only want what's easy and convenient.

Meanwhile, here I am, who has given this relationship a 110%. I was committed to making it work. I was willing to stick with you, thinking that as long as we both love and care for each other, there's no problem we cannot solve together. I'm such a fool for thinking you're the same. You don't deserve my love. You don't deserve me. I don't quit, you quitter. And I cannot wait for the day when I've finally met someone who will love me and commit with me 110%. And by the time you realize what you gave up, it'll be too late.

I live with pain everyday. Every morning depression hits and I just have to ride it out. You are gone for good, I'm still down in the ground and I'm trying to crawl to get some of my life back. I don't even know what to do . I miss you so much.