Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I do not know who are you anymore. I am not the only one who does not recognize you, our friends think you are falling off the deep end. Your life vastly improved when you were with me, but I guess you never wanted that. You did not want to have a good life with me. You choose your family over me, despite them NOT having your best interest in mind.

Everyone, including myself, has been in non-stop shock since you left. Surprisingly, I am the one who is the most shocked as to what you have become and how cruel you were to me. I have seen what you are capable of, you have done similar acts to our mutual friends. You are a broken, unbalanced monster.

I still love you and miss you, despite your cruelness. I still want you back... for whatever reason. Perhaps I miss the idea of you, instead of just you.

Today I attended my first therapy session. It's been almost three weeks. I don't hate you, but I don't want you back. You live your life like you're a 17 yr old and that was fun at first but I realise it was permanent. Your morality is too different. I went to therapy to alter the language I use on myself. To stop berating myself for not recognising numerous red flags. I did recognise them but I stayed because I wanted to. You were just being you. You infidelity was just a symptom of your constant need for attention from men. I forgive you. Good luck

Hi,

How are you ? It's been such a long time and we both have moved on I think, but I still think about you, I don't miss the drama, but I do miss you making me feel special and the adventures we had together.

I know now it wasn't going to work, age gap, me not able to give you children, no support from families or work but I wish it had though, - and I know you do too. I think about contacting you sometimes, I even wonder if you see this post I have no idea what I'll say or what the next step would be but i do think about it.

We both had a lot of issues, mainly paranoia and a lack of trust, it's not for us to blame each other but just to recognise it so that however out futures turn out we maybe learn from it or if we ever meet again we're more prepared.

I will always love you, I will always be frustrated by your immaturity and I will always want only the best for you. I know I broke it off and I'm writing this now, and I know you hate me more than ever, but hopefully in time you can forgive me

Hey you!

I know it's late, but the quiet is killing me, so I wondered if you wanted to catch a movie and eat popcorn with me?Just hang out as friends and set the world to rights, just like we used to before all of this sh*t exploded and you painted my rainbows, black

... That's what I would say right now if you hadn't of tattooed my world in lies, broke my trust and destroyed everything that I believed was you...

I wish you hadn't worn your mask so well.

I read something today that reminded me of you. It said -

"Trust me, she knew who she was dancing with the entire time. She just chose to see the good in everybody. I personally don't think she should change that about herself. It's possible her energy could even bring the best in the devil".

I keep playing fantasies on my mind about us or you deciding that you want me after all... you know, that holywood unreal type of stuff lol

I miss the fantasy I created for us and how just being laid in bed with you made me feel so good and peaceful.

I keep playing fantasies on my mind about us or you deciding that you want me after all... you know, that holywood unreal type of stuff lol

I miss the fantasy I created for us and how just being laid in bed with you made me feel so good and peaceful.

This has been my life for the last two months... why can I not let you go?

Our history?

Our love?

Our life we had planned?

My denial?

My shock?

I caught a glimpse of the diamonds you bought me in the mirror today. I can't bear to take them off. We were so good together. You were so sweet to me. Baby... I wish you were here with me tonight so we could sleep. I cant sleep without you.

You are missing from me. ❤️

I can't believe you texted and called me yesterday morning 2 months after I had to move out because you cheated on me. After years and years of you repeating the same pattern. You cheat on me, I leave you, two months later you start sending me messages about how I'm the only one for you and how much you love me. Then I repeat the same behavior because you constantly suck me back in and lie about how things are going to be different. But you don't change! You'll never change. You just come running to me when the chips are down because you think my love for you can inflate your ego. I'm not sticking around anymore. I'm never coming back to you. You salted the earth with each lie you took, so nothing can grow here anymore. You wasted 7 years of my life by making me believe that I wasn't good enough. I only know that now because I can clearly see that I'm TOO good for you

Breaks my heart to know you went through this. I wish we could talk today. I really need your advice. You always said I was your angel and I protected you. You were my lion. You protected me. Angel needs her lion today. 😔

It's good you keep posting here. Even reading other people's is proving cathartic.

I resist every day unfriending and blocking her everywhere. And tell her that despite agreeing maybe we could stay friends I cannot bring myself to ever see me having a friend who had in her to be so cruel

It's good you keep posting here. Even reading other people's is proving cathartic.

I resist every day unfriending and blocking her everywhere. And tell her that despite agreeing maybe we could stay friends I cannot bring myself to ever see me having a friend who had in her to be so cruel

Posting here keeps me sane. 💙

You ended it a week ago and told me you didn't love me no more. I'm away on vacation now and I can't stop thinking about how I don't want to spend another second away from you. You hinted that there was a chance and all our friends and family think you just need space. So I give that to you. All though I'm constantly looking at my phone hoping your going to message me and say "I messed up and you're what I want". 4 years together with a future planned and all of that came crumbling to an abrupt end. I said no contact unless you want to get back together...... it's been 3 days since I've sent that message and you still haven't messaged me. As I'm writing this I'm starting to realize that I shouldn't be hoping anymore. But I'll always be here for you, and will always be willing to get back with you cause you're the love of my life and my best friend. And what we have isn't common, it's rare. I love you

I lost count how many days it's been, but each one that passes, forces me to take another step away from what I knew to be true. What I thought was you.

How cruel can one man be. And how empty?

Maybe when I finally reach my months end of NC, I'll stop writing here.

Why do I want to win so much instead of living my life? You don't care... you're happy with someone you really like. Why do I want to compete in a game you're not playing? I still can't honestly wish you all the best with her. I'd love to and I'm trying but sometimes pettiness gets in my way.

So I finally severed all channels of digital contact. I was calm. I don't mean to trigger a reaction. I'm sure you've rationalised what happened so many times you believe your own deception. I thought I was as special to you as you were to me and you showed me in the most spectacular way I wasn't.

I still loved you but I stopped liking you since your cheating. But even if I did, I really can't see me ever wanting to associate with someone who had it in them to demonstrate such cruelty.

"I need to be with you. You are the woman I want in my life" I remember those words like you said it today. I want to call you so badly today. Right now. Tell you that you are the man I want in my life. Fighting that is really hard right now. I almost called. I almost called.

"I am worried about you changing your mind so quickly. I am worried that we will be living together and I fear that one day you wake up & decide you don't want to be with me anymore. That all of the stuff I have worked for will be gone. I can't imagine living like that...."

Your response was: "Dan, I would never do that. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"

That was 2yrs ago, right after we got engaged and you changed your mind on everything. After your mother said that infamous line, "I wish I could be happy for you".

Despite all of the things you put me through, the pain you have caused me, the loss of strength that you have stripped away from me I still love you and miss you.