Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I'm steadly reaching my goal of moving on and stop missing you like crazy. I'm finally accepting for real that you moved on and are with the love of your life. Yes, I know you guys just started but I have this feeling that she's the one for you, or you wouldn't jumped into this like this, being the cautious person that you used to be. It still hurts me to know that you're happy in love with her, but each day I accept this more and cry less.

I'm moving to another place, and moving on from you will be for the best. And knowing that you're totally unavailable with someone else will make it easier even if it hurts my ego at first. Maybe the universe will cross our paths someday and maybe then things will be different... but I don't hold that hope. If we ever meet again I'll be a different person... and you too probably. I can't look at you the same way anymore.

It's naive from you to think we'll ever be normal close friends again. I know you just wanted to make me feel better when you said that. But I don't want to have that hope and it doesn't make me feel better that you say that you're there for me in case I need something... you know that if I need something or I'm feeling sad I won't reach to you. Not anymore.

Go be happy with her and thank you.

I remember when I would worry about us. Worry we were going through so much and we wouldn't survive it and you would kiss me and shhh me and tell me "Baby our time is coming. We are meant to be together"

I wish our time was now. I miss your arms. I miss your heart. I miss your smile. I miss your belief in us. I miss us. I would give anything to wake up next to you tomorrow.

All I want is you. "I want your life to be happy as it can be and I want to be a part of that life". Remember that? Remember saying that to me?... I love you. My life is happy. My life is wonderful. I wish you were here to share it with me. I can do this without you, I just would prefer very much to do this with you. I just want to hold you, Baby. You are missing from me.

I used to ask you would you want me when I'm not myself ...because I knew the divorce was going to hit me. I knew it would hit "us". You always said I was an angel. I was love.

Baby you were/are my angel. And I want you to know, I still love you even though I know right now you are not yourself. I know your ego is bruised from all the cheating your wife did and I thought you had it all figured out. But you didn't. You are feeding your ego now.... I'm so sorry that you are hiding your hurt.

I have let you go physically but in my heart you live. I love you. I always will. Always. I want you even when you're not yourself.

I wish I could send you this and not have it hurt me, but I have to put myself first.

You are still in my heart. My heart will always be home for you.

Another hard therapy session where the truth if your insanity unfurled itself before me. It cuts deeper every time...

How did you get so damaged?

So I got rejected by garbage? That's okay, I'll be sure never to Recycle it! ♻

I know what you were doing now. Thank you for trying to protect me.

I love you. Now I know what your last text message meant. Now I know what you were trying to say to me.

I know you were at a low point and I know how you are trying to fix it.

I wish you were here with me now. So I could hold your head in my hands and make us both better.

We were so strong together. So good together.

I wish you would just knock on the door right now. But you have your path ... I don't agree. But it's not my path.

I love you so much, Baby. So much.

One of our favourite artists passed away today...

I know you will be well aware of how devastated I am at this news, And for a while, I was waiting for you to contact me and say something...

Of course you never did. Probably faking sorrow with somebody new instead.

You were supposed to be here with me today and spend one week together. But you canceled the plan and broke up out for nowhere a week before.

I really miss you, and it's hard especially today. I keep hoping you would still come but I know it's over.

I wish you were honest with me and told me the reason for ending it. I thought we had something, I was preparing to move there for you. I just saw you a month ago and we have been keeping each other update so what went wrong? What made you realize it's not working out. I didn't mean anything to you that you didn't even bother discussing it with me and see if it is something we can work out. You didn't even gave us a chance and thought it's not worth another try.

this is one of those summer days that i would totally call you and make you come home early with me so we could make snuggle faces before we get the kids. i miss you. BUT today i am very angry with you that you are kissing someone else. i haven't really been mad about that, but today i am. those kisses are mine. your heart is mine. your arms are mine. those hugs are mine. you and i both know that....i can feel your energy today. no matter what is happening between us, there are days when i can feel your energy. you know it and so do i.

Can you PLEASE explain to me why you did activate your Facebook Account once again (after 3 months!) including all our old "couple pictures" and our old relationship status (engaged)??

For the love of God, please change this if you don't want me back! It was YOUR choice to leave me, your coice to kill our beautiful relationship!

And why would you write such crytpic and strange messages? Just leave me alone until you're "normal" again. I don't know if I would ever take you back, but not like this... you're killing me, really!

Dear Ex,

It's been 3 days since you ended it. After 4 years without a warning or a discussion about your feelings that started to fade apparently. You told me you didn't love me no more and that it had to end. I'm searching for answers but I don't want to ask you. Like what could I have done differently? Why didn't you come to me? One hour Im through with you but the next I'm praying in my head for you to call me and tell me you made a mistake. This hurt is nothing like I've felt before. I love you and forever will.

I miss you, or is it the fantasy of you? I wish you happiness though I still feel hurt and my ego is still screaming. You might have hurt me, but you're still an amazing man regardless of that. You taught me so much, you were one of the reasons I started this journey of healing and self discovery, because you exposed me to my traumas and once again my abandonment issues. I want to be the best human being I can be, even if you're not there to see. I want that all my tears meant something, meant that I choose now a different path and that I finally live the life I always wanted to live. I don't want to hate you or be resentful. I don't want to end my love for you... what I want is to transform that love into a love in which I can love you even from a distance and even if you're not the person I wanted you to be. I want to love you, but not romantically.