Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Today I thought about you all day and night again. Especially last night when I saw a picture of you on Facebook. You were wearing something very sentimental between us. It gave me a bit of hope thinking that you are somehow thinking of me when you put it on. I hate this so much that i can't contact you. I known everyone is saying its the wrong move. I don't know how much longer I can go until I reach that breaking point when i text you and tell you everything I've thought and felt the passed month or so specifically. I would never want anyone to go through how I've felt. All I can do is wait and wait ... but how long? Please come back. I love you so much and don't want to be with anyone else.

You and I have been texting since you've gotten with another woman and pushed me out of your life. You've rebounded. You have been playing mind games with me since. But no longer am I going to bend at your ever beck and call. You don't get to tell me goodnight secretly while you're at your girlfriends house. You don't get to try and place the blame on me when it was you who did this. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too. If you wanted me and cared about me, you wouldn't have done what you've done. It's time for me to move on from you. You will never find a woman as good as I've been to you. Good luck with homegirl, seeing as how she is exactly like your drug ridden baby's mother that you left her to get with me for. Luckily for you, minus the drug habit. Personality wise, good luck.

Today I let you go a little bit more. This still hurts like hell. I still want you so badly sometimes and I miss your touch. But I have to not let you have me anymore. There are people who depend on me, people who love me. *I* need to love me again.

You were a good man. You are not such good man right now. You think if you don't tell her the true story that you can make a new life, be somebody new. Go ahead, give it a try. Someday I know you are going to realize just how what you lost. I know you will. But I'm not waiting around for it to happen.

I wish I was better. I wasn't fair to you with a lot, but things were great when you told me you loved her too. Why? Why wasn't I enough? I loved you so much through everything. You told me you never wanted to hurt me like that, but a week later, you turned around and told me I couldn't change for the better. Now you're off with her, talking to her all the time, making posts about how bad I was, as if you didn't love me at all. Why do i still care? Why do i STILL have hope? You already have a brand new potential girlfriend that loves you and you love her and I'm nothing.

I completely understand why I'm in this situation once again and actually respect the decision you made on letting me go pain pushes me too due what I'm supposed too do in life I just hope after I show you that I understand why things are like they are our love don't Die in the mist of our situation

It's been almost 2 months since I moved out. I wonder if you miss me at all. I still hope that you come to realize this separation was a mistake. I just want to come home and be with you. My love for you has not changed one bit and it never will. I'll always be here for you no matter what. ❤

After 4+ months of breaking up, I still feel confused. Everyday I dwell in the indecision of believing that one day things might become ok and whole again and believing that you won't ever come back as you seem so changed. Everyday I see little things remembering myself of you, like the numbers on the clock, that anytime i look, always mark the day we started dating. I still don't feel ready to let go and I can't understand why. Yesterday, my wounds hurt as much as they did 4 months ago. Some days are okay though. Most days are bearable. But yesterday was weird, I felt such a weird connection with you despite the distance, despite not talking for two weeks. But I guess it's just me creating hopes and dreams. I wish I could stop

6.5 years together and you repay me by going back to your ex. I helped you raise your children, was there when he was fighting for full custody to take your children away. I did nothing but support you and you betray me. Theres no words to describe my pain. As much as i hate you right now i still love you enough to wish you happiness

I hate you, hate you for making me feel like I'm worthless and not good enough, for making me feel like everything I've done to make you happy went unappreciated . The hate for myself grows , having days where I don't want To be here. Self conscious, overthinking that leads to depression and anxiety is what is left after you. Thanks for the knife in the bacc. 4 years together to mess it up so fast. But even though after everything, deep down I still love you and I hate that as well..

And I let you go a lot more this week. Today is 8 days since we last had contact. Our last communication was not a good one and you knew I was mad. Leaving you for real is hard. But it feels like the line is there and I am speeding towards it. Today my therapist asked if I was ready to let you go if you contacted me again. I was honest and said I don't know. I'm not sure but I do know that the thought of you contacting me does not give me the thrill it did even last week, nor does it make me hurt less. That's huge. I am almost strong enough to act as if I deserve better. Each week, I am closer to that. I guess I can thank you at least for that.

You dumped me today (after letting me hope for 10 days) by text, and I fought so hard to have you on the phone and on the phone, you were mean. You told me you fooled yourself, you once believed to have fall for me but you didn't. And now you are cold and distant when you were the one crying like hell when you broke up with me for the first time 10 days ago. I don't understand you, I don't know you anymore. I am lovable, I am a good person, you do not deserve me and I deserve better. But now I cry stupidly because I know I also lost my best friend today. And you will be better quickly, soon over me, but I will go on crying over you for days or weeks or months. And that's not fair. Nothing was fair in our relationship.

Never really thought this urge would come back so strongly after this time.

I wanted to reach out to you, ask you how you are doing and if you would ever wish to reconcile. I had a flare of wanting you back, I want to hear you, see you and be with you. Can we not just talk and get back together?

I can't believe you used me for so long, and because your other relationships you wanted just didn't work out. For so long you told me you didn't want a relationship with anyone and I waited to change your mind, but you were talking to one of my good friends.

Hey,

I'm saddened that you couldn't even acknowledge delivery of the flower for our little man. I know you knew it was coming so maybe thought you didn't have to but it would have been polite.

I know you're with my replacement and you have to be mindful of his feelings, but I didn't think you would forget that I have them too.

I don't want to cause issue between you both. We both know I knew it was coming and what you're like. You can't be alone. You wouldn't have left if you hadn't been working on developing the relationship. You used me to get back home.

After 12 years I never thought you could break me the way you did. When I saw you the other week it was a shame that you used it to clear your conscience and degrade what we had even if you don't regret it. We were supposed to be forging a friendship like you supposedly wanted. Now I know you used me again to feel better about your actions. I'm a mug for still caring about you and hoping you will come back even though I deserve better. I don't think he knows what you're capable of and i can only hope that karma plays it's hand.

Stop fishing for info from mutual friends and causing drama where it isn't needed.

I trusted you. I loved you and I'm sorry that I still do. I can't hate you though it should be easy. I can't be the one making all the effort. It's clear you want me gone so I will give you what you one one final time.

I hope you regret what you did.

You used the fact that I had feelings for you to get me whenever you wanted. Even when you had feelings for this girl...asking her to stay in your hotel room, telling her how hard it was to see her with someone else, you came right back to me when that did't work out, just to use me again and again. and that is not cool

I came home at 6am today after watching the fight, and all i wanted to do was hear your voice. I miss you so much, I just want it to end

I added my ex, ex on facebook last night too, I dont even know why, i've not spoken or thought about her in years. Then i instantly felt bad afterwards because I know you never wanted me to be in contact with her, you thought she was better than you. She's not and she never was, its only you I want, but I cant have. Im sorry I hurt you when we were together. All I want to do right now is be with you.

I can't seem to shake my missing you and wanting to be with you. 20 years of loving is hard to let go of. But I am starting to and I want to tell you that. I want to tell you that you were cruel the way you brought her into our lives. I want you to know that it is possible to end things with respect and more dignity than you granted us. I want you to know that I see you and I see your damaged parts and I see that's how we ended up here. I want you to know that I loved you well, in spite of the story you have woven now and this kind of love is more rare than the intensity you have with her. I want you to know that the door is closing. I want you to know that apologizing to make yourself feel better is not an apology and I do not forgive you. I want you to remember what you said once about getting to 80 and wondering what you will regret in life - I want you to know that this, this will be one of your biggest regrets. I know it is petty, but right now I want your every moment with her to be marred with thoughts of me and what you did to us and to me. I do not wish you well right now. I do not want to pretend we can be friends. I am longing for a time when I can think about you and realize I am no longer wanting you.