Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You are a horrible person. Period. I hate you. You will never know the depth of the pain you caused me, and are still causing me. I would never wish the burden of you on anybody. Nobody deserves to hurt like that, to feel worthless like that.

I should have known something about you was messed up when you told me you don't have empathy for other people. Well, turns out you didn't have to tell me, because it was obvious when you didn't give a CRAP about me.

And yes, I see her. Yes, it hurts me. Hope you're happy.

On another note, your "best friend" asked me out. Lol.

After feeling really mopey and pathetic, I decided to reread my breakup letter to you. That was a great idea. Instead of being all pathetic, I just want to move on. It obviously wasn't working and was just plain miserable. Why am I even having such a hard time with this? You didn't know how to touch me, you didn't know how to talk to me, you didn't know how to make me happy, you wasted my time, you made me uncomfortable, you had no concept of personal space, you're clingy, needy, whiny, insecure, a good portion of our time together was sitting around passive aggressively smoking cigarette after cigarette, we didn't know how to fix anything, we couldn't productively talk about anything, you just saw me as just some object, some game piece, someone to compete with, someone to one-up. You didn't want to fight for me, you didn't want to defend yourself, you're holding the friend card over my head, I know you better... you don't even give your own family the time of day. Why would I expect anything more to come of this? Why am I even remotely expecting an apology or any sense of bravery from your end? Why do I have to rehash this stuff over and over and give myself that 1% of hope? Hope for what exactly?

Weirdcat - I feel exactly the same! I think we hurt so much we just get desperate for things to just go back to how they were.

Maybe you could try just not contacting him? Trust me I know its hard to go NC (I'm struggling atm) but I'm told it gets easier and it helps us heal

Everyone is telling me not to and that it is best for me. Today he asked a friend of mine if im okay. I know he wants me to be okay so that he won't feel guilty about what he did. Its so hard to resist the urge to run to him and force him to see he is making a mistake. I wish i could fast forward to the part when im okay and laugh about him as one of my "mistakes" in life.

Everyone is telling me not to and that it is best for me. Today he asked a friend of mine if im okay. I know he wants me to be okay so that he won't feel guilty about what he did. Its so hard to resist the urge to run to him and force him to see he is making a mistake. I wish i could fast forward to the part when im okay and laugh about him as one of my "mistakes" in life.

Omg I feel exactly the same! I wish I could see what everyone sees and look back and think 'omg why did I waste so much time, thank god we broke up!' I guess it just takes time. It's definitely not easy.

I am feeling the worst I have felt yet and confused. Talking to you made me see I will never have you in my life again at any capacity and everything suddenly became real. I hate that you are unable to see your part in things and only blame me for being the one to leave despite you giving me no other choice. Right now it's as if everything bad has floated away and all I can feel is the good parts leaving my body. The good parts leaving me all laone without the only person who has my heart. and knowing that you want me to disappear. that you want me to forget you forever and you don't care if im dead or alive the pain is all i can feel and not even work is an escape. i am undone

I'm tired of goodbyes , I'm tired of heart breaks. When will I find a good man to love me like I deserve to be loved? Someone I don't have to tell to make me feel loved? Someone who knows to message me just bc he misses me, who knows to call me and video with me if we are apart. To always make me feel loved and supported and to be sad when I'm sad not defensive because he cares more about his pride . I shared everything with you, you knew me. The real me, not a version of myself assembled ffor you, but genuine me. And we loved each other. We loved each other so much, so why did you let me down?? Why did you have to make me feel so unimportant? And then instead of fixing me, you blamed me and refused to make me better. You kept pushing me until I had to leave because I knew it would never get better and even now you play victim and act like you are the only one who was in love.. I don't think you will ever feel badly for how you neglected me or miss what we were . You will continue to blame me and move on because of it. You were always so immature and motivated by spite: I just wish I never fell in love with you the way I did. I moved in with you and tainted that experience , you gave me a ring and I'll never get that experience back again. I'll only know that the true time I thought I found the one he failed me. What's the point of getting back up if no one can love me? So many people have hurt me and you are just another. You were supposed to be it , you were supposed to be different. We were supposed to build a home and a life. Now I'm left the only one who cares , I guess it's karma for you feeling this way mos ago.. I just want it to go away. Maybe you telling me you want me to forget you will eventually help me, now it just burns

ugh! FIGHT for me.

i don't understand why the whole time we were together, we were saying no matter what, we'd stay friends, then you just go silent. i'm pretty sure you're 60% hurt and 40% just want to hurt me back.

well, good job.

i'm not going to beg you to be my friend or anything. i'm definitely not going to contact you no matter what. *grits teeth*

Hi. I hope you are enjoying your time. I hope you are doing some thinking. I hope you realize what we have. That external issues do not define us. They just added stress. Losing you has made the stress of everything else unbearable.

I miss you. I want to see you.

I hope we talk soon. It's not for the best

I can't think of intimacy without you. I hate the hold you have on me because I don't think you deserve it. And I don't think you ever loved me. You're a selfish jerk. All you do is play victim and whine. Why was it okay for you to mistreat me for mos and then blame me for leaving still unable to see your faults. Still being the one whose going to be "hurting" and that I need to forget you. Damn right I need to forget you because you're a skinny , ugly, balding , arrogant, potentially gay, terrible lover who thinks he's much smarter than he is and has no idea how to treat a woman. You are a con artist. All that time I was happy with you at the beginning you were miserable and resentful bc u were pretending to be a good guy so I'd love you. Well... I did and jokes on me now. Mr oh I love you so much more.. Well whose the one still in love and still ed up? ME! You are the one who is out doing whatever you want probably happy and willfully telling me to move on. I hate you. And I never want a man like you in my life again. You are a disgrace. The absence of love is what I got from you, u never gave a about me being sad and it was your fault for not being able to communicate and be even a friend, let alone a boyfriend. You held a grudge and acted like a little when I let you off for gisel.. I should've never done that and u still couldn't apologize in the end bc your head is stuck up your ass. You kept saying oh for me my heart is everything Do you have a mirror??!? Someone whose "heart" comes first cant even message or call that person bc they are working? How did I ever let you twist my mind into thinking you had any ground to stand on treating me like garbage. I want to remove you from my heart like the trash you are . You don't deserve my pining. You're pathetic

I miss you. Please realise what you've lost and come back to me. I know things can be different. I want things to go back to when we said we'd be together forever. I'm really scared that you will never miss me or want me back and that me doing NC will just help you move on.

I miss my guy also but at the end of the day we have to accept that they did what they thought was best for themselves. It hurts so much sometimes i just want to die. I really loved him and I'm sure you do also. We have to let them go, we have to love them enough to let them do whats best for them. Now thats said, time for me to take my own advice.

In all my life, I have never known anyone to be as cruel and intentionally vicious as you. Not only are you a pathological liar, but you have no shame or remorse for the hurtful actions you commit towards other people. You compensate for your lack of intelligence and conscience with lies and ploys that can only temporarily hide the gaping hole of an absent soul.

Do you ever consider anybody’s feelings or the consequences of your actions? You have no redeeming qualities, only callousness and malice. Not only do you lack integrity and moral character, but you are a disgusting and deceitful human being. Just a word of advice: if you don’t want to be white trash, then don’t act like white trash.

You should seek help for your psychopathic tendencies if you ever wish to grow as a human being and develop authentic relationships with others. My hope is that one day you will learn to live with compassion, kindness, honesty and respect for others.

Regards

PS. I hate you both.

I wish I could tell you how pained I have been over what happened earlier this month. I wish I could know why you chose to lie to me on such trivial matters? Where did the lies take you, ultimately? What did you accomplish with these lies? If you could lie so effectively on such matters, then where do I put the past two years when I was absolutely devoted to you? Was I fool in thinking that love is possible between us? Were you a mere mirage or were you a full-blooded human being who genuinely understood things? I don't know if we will ever meet again in life. But you taught me so much about how weak human beings are and how I have to learn to be self-sufficient emotionally. If peace is there within, then the outside world will conform to the inner peace. I wish you were a better human being. I know now that I was not a great person myself. But somewhere, I believed you had it in you to be better than me. And it is crushing to know that you are merely human and can be incredibly selfish. I wish you can get past the trauma of the recent event -- and can hopefully start afresh and do good for others. Hugs.

Your "girl" must be insecure (and obviously immature) to be posting nonsense on social media. And you just sit back and allow it? I know that relationship will fail, again. She hasn't changed, and you'll see that. In one of her drunken rages all her jealousy will come back, and you'll end up right back where you were with her. I still can't believe you left me for that!! What is wrong with you? Are you really that damaged that you think that is the kind of person you deserve? Maybe you don't know what real love and happiness is supposed to be like because of the screwed up relationships you've had. I loved you unconditionally, treated you great, supported you, trusted you. You threw that all away. And yet I still want you back. What the hell is wrong with ME? Why am I waiting for you to realize what a mistake you made and come back home? I have to let you go, let us go. There is no more us, you ruined it. You broke my heart, betrayed me, used me, lied to me. I hate that I love you.

I miss you very much. Thinking of you lately, not sure why. I'm sure you're doing fine so no need to hope you're doing well.

I'm starting to get back into everything I was into before we met, but they don't give me the same feeling you gave me when we laughed together, when I smelled you or whenever we touched. That's gone now, and life isn't nearly as colorful without having you in it.

I wish I knew how you understood me and read me through and through, and then, instead of going with it, used this understanding to play me. I wish I had not been so stupid and gullible. I placed belief in you. And why was I trying to believe in you? Maybe I was believing in you to avoid thinking of a million other difficult things that were already happening in the reality of my own life. Maybe I used you as a distraction. I know there were times when I did not truly love you. And yet, there were times when I gave into the belief in love. I realize now how you were a master manipulator. And the cold-bloodedness of it all. The sheer coldness of it. Not saying you are a bad human being. Rather, I am realizing how brilliant you were as a human being -- only, the brilliance was put to bad purpose. Such a pity.

I have loads of questions for you but I don't want the answers. I hate myself for knowing you had massive issues but I chose to ignore them. I'm sad we're through but I know it was the right thing because I deserve someone better. You were never awful to me but you were so so distant. Why did I let it carry on? And why did you? What the hell is the point of going out with me when you are not over someone else, only to treat me so well, compliment me, tell me all those things, draw me in, make me love you and then dump me when I get too close?? You LET me get that close! You made me get that close! You drew me in with the way you treated me and I'm so angry at myself that I ignored your baggage, thinking it would be fine in the end. You've lost a good woman here dude! You just dropped me and will go running back to her. I hate you. I hate her and her stupid smug face. I hope it doesn't work out and you come crawling back to me and I will say 'whatever mate!' and walk off with my head held high. Haha. You're so tricksy you stupid tool!