Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I am totally crushing on your ex. She's talking to me being all flirty.

She confuses me. She confuses my sexuality. Haha.

Your ex she's just really down the earth, and SEXY. GOD. Lol.

I wonder did she go through the same thing as i did? Missing you, loving you, wanted you?

I don't know where me and your ex will go or how far but i hope we become friends and if we become lovers... Yayyyy.

Hi there, sweet one. I hope you miss me as much as I miss you. I hope I had an impact on you. No matter how small..

It is sooooooooooooooo difficult to resist contacting you. It really is. Right now I'm having a bad time. I haven't got my life figured out at all and I need you. I feel like I need your comforting voice telling me it is going to be allright.

"You're 30, bald, living with your mum and in a s***e job. I have a nice house, amazing job, good car and am way out of your league. And I can do the splits. And I swallow. You did everything you wanted, went out whenever, went away on holiday, you had so much freedom and trust and love from me. In the meantime, I had to dumb myself down for you so you could understand what I said, I felt bad if I talked to people I wanted to and ended up spending so much time, money and energy trying to feel good enough for you. I hated the person you turned me in to, and am looking forward to being the independent, uncaring, fun girl I was before you f-ed me over."

lol hellloooooo Anger stage : ) This forum rocks!!

damn you and your pride, i wish you would just call me and admit you were mistaken.

as my therapist said, it is YOU who had a problem not me. I was willing to work on our problems if you were willing to just give it a chance.

I wrote a speech for a memorial service today and i realized i was placing our relationship in the same context. I should just bury your memory and get done with it.

I forgive you for your immaturity, but its so difficult to forgive you for your stubborness. I know you're not happy with your life right now, is it better than when we were together? You completely messed me up. broke me and now, despite me wanting the best for you, wish you're suffering emotionally harder than me. I wish i can get over you sooner than how i'm doing right now because i want to see your face the day we see each other again with the realization you lost on someone who genuinely cared about you with all his heart.

ugh. im disgusted with you

I realise all my relationships were somewhat of a mistake but our one. I'll never get another chance with you now. I mucked us up because I wasn't mature enough nor ready. I'm sorry. I wish we could go back to when we first met and there was still all that smoke, mystery and new formed chemistry between us, but I'll never get that day back. You're the one person I'll always regret mucking up things with. I regret my other relationships to certain extents, but I'll never say they were big mistakes, they were chapters in my life that are, except two, shut. I never had the guts to shut ours, and I don't think I ever will because I never gave you the chance you deserved. All you did was love me, and you never stopped trying, not even till the last day. I do miss certain ex's, and I hate that I do, but I hate that I miss you the most. I wish I could reverse back time to when we were still at that stage of uncertainty and this time I'd stay with you and be happy knowing that I could get over that certain person who kept my heart from fully loving you. I'm an idiot for losing you, and I'll always know that. I'm sorry.

Yesterday I finally felt like myself, the first time since the BU 6 weeks ago. Then it dawned on me, I was only feeling this way because you agreed to meet with me later that evening. The thoughts of us talking quietly, calmly, and working everything out. I would straight up ask you if you would give me another chance. Now here I am today, right back to where I was before. You didn't show up as planned, didn't call or text. It friggin sucks "L". Why am I so attached to you? In the back of my mind I knew I was fooling myself, but I felt so damn good all day in hoping things would be "normal" again after we talked. Just another inidication that I am nothing to you anymore. How many more clues to do I need before I get the hint here??? A blimp with a banner over my house? A billboard? A singing telegram ""L" doesn't love or want you anymore" fa lala la la!!! I dunno, maybe that would work. Maybe I just want to feel something other than the way I have been feeling for the past 6 weeks, sometimes I think anything would be better than this. I sent you a text about an hour after you were supposed to be here, asking if you still planned on getting together. No reply. I am not going to try again, I have nothing left. Just about at rock bottom here. The ball is totally in your court (as usual) and you know that it irritates the heck out of me! FML!

we were so good together til you turned into a psycho. you became a different person overnight...or maybe you just became your real self. i may never know. you went from being a person i could trust 100% to someone i could probably never trust again unless you got down on your knees and begged and pleaded for days on end. you once said we are practically the same person and i agreed. that's how close we were, how compatible we were. but something in your mind switched you into "ms. hyde". from sidekick to traitor. like an idiot, i still love you. i miss you. i wish we could be like we once were. i know you have problems -- we all do -- and i wish i could have helped you through them. i had faith that we would be ok, that we would support each other but you don't want my help, you don't want to improve, at least not right now. it's easy to go back to your abusive relationship with your ex, you admitted. it's sad and i hope you realize it at some point. you asked me to grow with you and i wanted that so badly and still do. it's all just a huge mess now. i've got to remind myself that you aren't who you used to be although i fantasize that you will be again someday and that the vision that we once had could become a reality. for now, i'll try to protect myself, improve myself, and try to imagine my life with you completely absent from it. i still hope that you'll come back and imagine the possibility of a redo. i've got a long way to go, i guess, to make these delusions disappear.

it's crazy how in the end you projected all my concerns about you onto me. you said "i can't trust you, you're a different person, i can't count on you, etc" when you were the one doing all the things to make yourself not trustworthy, changing all your behaviors, asking for more and more from me and providing less. i regret that i ever let you get such an upper hand on me. you need someone to be an authority over you and i tried to make you an equal. it made sense in my mind. i thought that's how love worked. mutuality and all that. the more i loved you, the more i became a softy, to my demise. it's a silly game. i guess love conquers all, including love.

Ok, I am struggling now for the first time after you left me. Why you choose to throw everything we had out of the window? You did not even try to fix things with me. I took care of you always and you decided to give up on me so easily. Why we can`t solve this right now before it`s too late? I still love you. I almost hate myself now because of that. I trusted you. I never left you. I was proud of you. Now you speak to me like a stranger. Wait, you don`t speak to me at all. What did I do to you? You did not even tell me.

i know you're on you're out there. I know where you live! we have barely spoken in a month and havent at all in almost 5days now. We really don't know what's happening with each other but I'm still concerned and interested about what you're doing. i know nothing about it invloves me or us at all but in the back of my head i secretly still wish you and i were involved, no matter how bad things ended. we're both picking up where we left off before we got together.

what do you plan to do now? continue to live here? Move back? You uprooted your whole life to be with me and now, we're no more. Is life really better without me? Mine isn't. It sucks. I've lost weight, i've not seen my favorite locales, i've not been around my friends... it's because they remind me of you so much. Maybe i should immerse myself in the places that you and i spent in to get this feeling of missing part of that life out.

I miss looking at you and watching your emotions flow. it's crazy. you're crazy. I wish i was able to maintain who i was in the relationship when we started. i'm trying to improve myself, to be a better man, physically and mentally and emotionally. I want to be prepared the next time we meet. How did it really come to this? how do you suppose we can be friends when we can't even hold a decent conversation with each other because of our emotional connection.

I just want things to be fine between us and I don't know if you're waiting for me to start it, or you just don't care.

So many things I wanted to say to you last night, but I didn't have the courage. Ok, maybe courage is not the right word. I wanted to tell you that I have missed you and our life together with every fibre of my being. I would do almost anything to get us back. You looked so good, its like the time apart was melted away in an instant. I know things haven't been perfect for you since the split, they have been god awful for me. I wanted to ask you if you had even an ounce of hope for you and I? I guess its best that I not ask you and only say it here. I don't want to push you away. I would love to hang out with you again. I want you to see the progress I have made, tyring to move on without you in my life. Am I doing these things for the right reasons though? I suppose it will help me regardless of the outcome. I need to fight this urge to contact you again so soon. I don't want to spend my day disecting our conversation and reading things into it that aren't really there. But I know you so well still. I am going to pretend I didn't see you looking at me like that. Today is going to be a struggle.

Dear you,

Happy Birthday...

Whats it been now? Just over 3 months since we ended our 5 year relationship... Just over a month NC?

I've been doing OK. Up and down as expected, but hey...

Still unemployed, but i've been working on myself. Reconnecting with old friends, making new ones and going to the gym. I'm looking pretty good.

I've had a pretty big set back recently in trying to get over you. I've met a new girl who is very much into me. She's going through what i'm going through. We have been 'sexting' and the other night she was pretty intimate with me... I have to be honest in saying that I struggled. It's almost like my mind wasnt there...

But hey, I guess thats normal. Bringing up all those memories of kissing and touching, was always gonna be weird right?

I see you have 20 new friends on facebook. I've been trying not to check up on you but curiosity gets to me sometimes... I'd put money on the fact that you've slept with atleast one guy. Says alot of what I think about you I guess??? I know your character and the way you make yourself feel better.

It hurts me, but i'm not angry with you today... I genuinely wish you a happy birthday.

Some days I feel like if I saw you, i'd be able to handle it, but not recently. I know it would destroy me... The thought of you with someone else destroys me aswell. Probably because this new girl has made me realise how much i'm not ready to move on.

Well, whatever you will be doing tonight, I will be getting intimate attention from this girl and I will be doing my best not to think about you while it's happening... Hey, who knows? Maybe you will be doing the same?

I'm gonna ride this storm though. We both know i'm an emotional guy, but i'm strong, stronger than you ever could of thought.

Have a good one.

x