Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you today still. It is getting easier. I wonder as time goes on for me and the healing is stronger and better, when that day comes that you come and look for me and want to talk, figure out, get back together; it will be to late because you waited to long because you were to stubborn for your own good. A feeling I have had since the day you left that it isn't over yet. When you walked out on me 3 other times and each time I prayed and asked God if you would come back it was always yes and you did, you came back and we worked it out and went about our life. This time I did the asking for you to leave and you agreed. My request was due to your demented thinking due to your alcoholism and so wrapped up on grasping on to one thing and no matter how much proof, evidence or truth there was you just refused to believe nothing else but your demented beliefs. Because of this, I asked you to leave because you said you couldn't trust me anymore. Even I know you shouldn't stay with someone you didn't trust, but your mistrust was for a broken piece of hardware that was thrown away. A "broken" piece of hardware and you come back with not being able to trust me hence not being able to trust me around your things? How pathetic and yet I hurt, I cry, I feel guilt, I blame me. Now time is marching on, the tears are less, the smiles are more frequent. It just does not and has never felt final, there didn't seem to be a finality to this. I wonder if it is my wishful thinking but even as 6 weeks since I last saw you, it isn't wishful thinking. There was no finality to it.... Be it 6 months or 6 years I know I will hear from you again. I know this and we will see...

You're demented.

You got upset:

* That I withdrew from you after you withdrew from me.

* That I didn't call you back after you called with a tirade against me for no apparent reason.

* Even though I communicated with you, more kindly, by other methods, some of which you ignored.

* That I started smoking again -- after you told me you're not attracted to me, and after you had been so depressing about me for superficial stuff.

You expect me to put up with your crap forever.

Who are you??? Its been almost 2 months and I can tell you have changed. Not the same person I was with, dare I say better? How come I got all the crap? Now that you're better I'm not good enough anymore? Do you not even realize what strength it took me to help you back? And my repayment is a slap in the face and front row seats to see how great your life is now without me. I feel so used, like a victim, I feel everyone I see knows our whole sorted business. I am now starting to dwell on the classic line you fed me, I would love to be friends with you in time. Not because you really want to be a friend, you just wanted to ease your conscience hoping I wouldn't hate you!

Hmmmz...

Queens of The Stone Age is playing in your city. I know you will be there.

I'd love to come too and bump into you,to see how you would react.

Hmmmzz...

Anyhow they are also playing in other cities and I don't have the money. Going to a concert to bump into you would be pathetic of me wouldn't it

it!

I love this idea. I just wrote a huge list and hit the back button so here we go again. I was dumped a month ago. broke down and texted the dude last night and then blocked his number bc feeling like I'm an idiot for falling for this guy. had a wonderful session of chips and salsa with my friend a her friend and got a lot of comfort talking to them... What I liked in him most, what I loved was that he accepted me and that IS hard to find.. but there's a ton of reasons he's not a good person for me.. or for anyone hahaha here we go. and this is to him, words I'd never say bc it's kind of mean...

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR MEAN NESS. UGH. the breaking up with me via text... hahahaha you are mean. and I need to accept that you are mean. thank you for what you did do. and I'm so happy to be single bc of the following things I don't have to put up with anymore. I hope you find someone as open as me that has a 4 yr degree, a good conscious, morals, etcs.. oh I go to church, spend time with my family, have made a complete 360 in terms of activities i don't do anymore.. I'm a pretty decent percent. a hard catch if you will.. here we go: 1. your smoking. gross. 2. putting up with your gangsta music... most dudes I know that are actually from the culture you only have learned about thru media don't talk like you. 3. your scrawniness... oh goodness I had bigger thighs than you... you didn't work out. you ate only two types of food hahahaha it's very unique to find someone that appreciated different foods... not you apparently 4. your inability to relate to having a budget or what the word broke even means bc mommy and daddy pay for everything 5. you sleeping in allll the time.. oh boy it's 11AM in the morning, wake up. 6. you not being able to sleep without taking some sort of medication that would calm you down HAHAHAHA what is wrong with me? (looking at this list, I'm going to keep going until I talk myself up more in the fact of never wanting to be with him) 7. your obsession with brand names... lame... you'd judge people if they wore fake.. and you were so impressed your girl wore cool things. jeez I bought you too many things, never doing that again 8. you bought me flowers that were brown on the edges cuz they were old (this may make me seem shalow.. but reallly.. shell out the money and buy your girl nice flowers or dont buy ones on sale and keep the tag on them saying they're marked of... he would never have done that for his parents... ) 9. you texted this girl all the time... even after we slept together one evening.. before you dressed you texted her back bc it was sooooo important 10. your jealous attitude.. lame ... 11. you thinking our relationship was headed towards you relapsing... really? your last serious gf cheated on you with your best friend.. your last f* buddy shot up heroin in your front yard.. and what did I do... EXACTLY! IDIOT. 12. your pants that fell off your butt... oh boy.. that's attractive.

those are the ones that highly annoyed me, but still you actually listened to everything, knew every secret of mine, seemed to accept it and it all fell a part. the way you did it was mean. even your room mate you told me about... the girl he was obsessed about told him she found someone else... and he's the one telling me via fb that he'd never go out with someone at this point in his life bc all he has to focus on is recovery. um? really? maybe he was rejected and that's why he has no one... ahahahaha so I miss you. I texted you last night that you were a mean person for getting rid of me via text ... for saying you cared... for leading me on.. and then not wanting any part of me. i dont get it. your room mate relapsed in front of you and I told you about it and you forgave him. you dealt with him. but for me? you won't pick up the phone, won't text me, nothing. you said I was like a best friend but won't even talk with me.. so i feel played. i feel hurt. im angry. i'm going to be single for a long time. I used to like kissing. i don't. the thought disturbs me. my girls go out and i go with them and we see hot guys and i can't feel anything for anyone bc i don't feel like starting over. i'd rather be numb for a while. i want to be single for the year. and as much as i don't want you with other women ti's going to happen... i'll find out and be crushed and this is just another way to grow up in life ugh

Dear EX,

God seriously this is how it is again? After almost 3 years you still have no problem treating me like dirt, do ya? Well thats fine. My world stopped revolving around you a long time ago. I just hope your current dissapearance in my life will open your eyes. And if there is a new girl now...may she bring you happiness. I was always gonna come last to you and for the first time...i dont really care. im smart, successful, beautiful and genuine good person. One day your gonna hate the fact you lost all that. haha. i hope you stay gone this time though. im not sure how much more my heart can take from you. I do have a few things to thank you for...thanks to ure emotional abuse, im stronger...im more aware of peoples intentions, im almost done with college, im much more smarter then i was before you. so thanks hun...least u gave me soemthing worth holding onto. I dont regret one memory spent with you. i just regret letting you back in when i knew i should of let go a long time ago. one day ull learn! Bye.

I can't begin to describe how painful this is knowing I'm back here yet again. I wanted so badly to be with you, but coming 5, 6, 7th in your life hurt me. I took the time to heal, but when I finally open up again you decide to crush the last remaining parts of my heart I had to give as if it were so easy for you. I rearranged things in my life for you and those few moments I tried and begged for meant everything to me. You were the one I wanted to be with, but you couldn't see it and I don't know what you're so afraid of. You didn't have to do things alone, because I was trying to be the one to help you. I would have been there in ways your other exes weren't. You were the last one to see me this way. It was you that took me to new heights in the way I felt and looked at things. I wanted us to have a life together, but you couldn't deal with change. You finally meet that person you felt was 'the one' and you break them to pieces. Thanks, I appreciate it. You're not the one who has to pick up their heart up off of the floor again, or deal with the sleepless nights...here we go again. Im back to day one with the pain pumping throughout my entire body.

I miss you, despite things getting easier. I still have the urge to call you, not because I miss the relationship we had, but i just miss your company. I miss looking at you and staring at you while you didn't look, i miss waking up to you snuggling beside me and going to bed knowing you're there to keep me warm.

I've been inspired to write again, mainly because of my self reflection, and my sincere desire to change into a better person, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

I know there was a part where i was somewhat self centered and ignored your needs, and I'm still sorry for that.

I went out on a date with some girl yesterday. She remarked how positive i was in my outlook towards life. But it only reminded me of how awesome it would be if you saw this positive side of me, this changed behaviour i've acquired since we broke up. we've not seen each other for a while and i've lost so much weight from missing your cooking, missing your company as i ate with you. I knew you made it from the heart and I appreciated that. my weight gain reflected on how appreciative i was of your gestures.

I know deep inside you're hurting and missing me, as much as you hate to admit it. You're too proud to talk to me and admit that. I don't see the point of being so stubborn with something you probably miss so much too. jean told me you were posting on fb complaining about how bored you are of life and your latest "stop B****ng" comment online. If you've noticed, i've not posted on FB for a few weeks now so it couldnt have been me. To whom was that directed then?I shouldn't care as much about you anymore, you're only a stranger now. just like everybody else. But i do.

I should hate you, for hurting me, for breaking my trust. but i understand, and i really forgive you. To be honest with you, i really don't think a reconciliation is going to happen, especially coming from me. I cannot trust you with my heart anymore. I know you'll break it again and again. I've grown a bit of a thick skin and i'm moving on from caring who you end up with and how he treats you. I just want you in my life as a friend and as a companion. But i'm not sure if we're both ready for that. at least not just yet.

I'm striving to be better, exercising my mind, training my heart and going to the gym. I do not want to be who i ended up being after we broke up. A shell of a broken man directionless. I've more qualities about me you never knew, and the way i treated you even up to the end when you yourself was so checked out was with love. But i won't be a push over. I'm not going to be your crutch while you screw someone else. i'm not going to be there when you finally move on. But i will drive you crazy, i will show you what kind of person i am, and what you really missed seeing. you will regret leaving me.

I loved you when I first met you. I loved you when we slept together. I loved you when you dumped me for the first time. I loved you every single day for the following 7 months when we were separated. I loved you when you came back to my life and said you still loved me. I loved you when you were 4 months 2000 km away from me. And guess what, now you dumped me again and yes, I still love you.

Well, K, I have been good about not calling or texting you, but I still think about you all the time. Part of me hopes you are happy, and part of me hopes you arent. Sorry.

I am still afraid of losing all the nice memories, like a dream really, but whether I remember them or not, those things did happen, lots of good and liittle bad. I just have to accept it. I don't want to idealize you but you are pretty interesting, sexy and a bit nuts.

I always told you that I did not expect anything from you, but I'd hoped that you would have at least had the courtesy of being up front with me. No matter.

It was fun for a while, but then way too stressful for me. I do wonder what you think of me now though...

Its been hard, but I am learning to resist the urge to contact you since I have no reason to do so anymore. I have actually much preferred trying to spark some casual dating with other girls. I still wonder what the hell you are doing, and how you can live with the fact that you drive my car everywhere and made me go broke from all of this.

Its true, moving on is so much easier. Just stick to it.

I think I'm finally moving on...I have met someone I'm interested in and he feels the same. I think going out with him just to get to know him is a step. He seems fun... of course no one compares to you but I'm trying to not compare. I think I'll always love you in some way and be attracted... I'm going to date around now but I hope we have a second shot in the future whenever that may be. If not, I hope we can be good friends at least because you're too much of a good person to lose in my life. You're one of the few in this world with such a golden heart.

if only you knew how much I think of you, how present you are in my thoughts, in my heart in every second of my life. I dream of a day we'll meet again, and I see you smiling, hugging me, holding me for ever in your arms. You may think I don't care about you anymore, but true is you are always with me.

I hated you. So much that I can't even feel anymore.

I cried so hard that now I can't cry anymore.

I got angry but now I can't stay angry anymore.

How can you be so cruel with a smiling face? If you're going to be a jerk to me just do it all the way.

I do hate you still. I think I always will.

After all the humiliation you've put me through... A part of me still wants to know you.

The worst part of this is that the last image I will ever have of you is that you were smiling.

You are cruel.

I started making a book about our time together, then we broke up. I ended up finishing the book just to finish it and give it to her someday. I'm not ready to give it to her until I'm healed and have fully moved on. By that time though, I may just throw it away. When I am healed, I will put this note with it.

I come to you in peace and with no expectations. I understand that you have felt harassed, but you have known me and you know that I do not operate that way. I would never try to upset you but my frustration led me to seek answers wherever I might find them. I hope you can at some point, look into your heart, and remember and accept me for who I am, and who I was in your life. I started composing this book for you last June and it was meant as a gift for Christmas. I completed it before I knew you had chosen another. It's now a keepsake of rememberance and appreciation. I wasn't trying to influence, guilt, or impress you. I was unsure when to ever give this to you and it is meant for your eyes only. I give this to you now in the hopes that you would open your heart and mind, to if nothing else, temporarily let go of the anger and resentment and allow me to show you, to tell you what I have in my heart for you. It's a message from deep down inside where our connection is forever intertwined. I made this to hopefully bring a smile to your beautiful face, to make you laugh, to bring joy, to remember the best of times and beautiful dreams - my aim is true, my words are pure, offering you my love, my heart, my soul.

My thoughts and memories of you continue to be only of our special time together. It was my purpose and my only wish to show you everlasting love, and for a time I know you accepted it. I do wish I would have done some things differently because when I look back I see the specialness of it all - How we needed each other - How we embraced our moments together. We loved each other completely with all of our heart and soul - we were best friends - equal and important souls. The very definition of "soulmate" will tell you why I wrote this book, why I feel what I do. It is why I know that God made me for you.

I know now that something failed in giving you the confidence and understanding of what my undying love for you was about. My reservations early on on how we fell so fast in love worried me that it could in end just as quickly. Your feelings changed along with the faith in the foundation we built. I believed that we attained a mature love that would overcome any fears or changes forever as we wanted. Sadly, I am at a loss as to why you didn't want to face me. When my in love feelings changed, long before yours did, I became more committed to you and devoted to us; you made me promise to never leave, and I knew I loved you without reservation despite changed feelings. Feelings may have changed but my promise, never. I wished then as I do now, that you don't just hear words; but my heart.

I know in my heart of hearts my love for you is so strong that all I wanted is you to be happy with or without me. There were many times when you told me you loved me "more" and each and every time, my heart and soul were overwhelmed with joy. Yet, I knew it was never a competition. The "more" described the deepest possible love that never competes, it thrived for us. I wanted you to feel and accept without pressure that my love to you was genuine. I know it seemed I had you on a pedestal where I worshiped you, but the truth is I cherished you - us. I cared and I loved not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you - nothing less, nothing more. God blessed me with you and your love; with our love and it to this day is unconditional - albeit unrequited.

My sons, my family, and I had our lives enriched by having you and your daughter in it. Please know you are both loved and have a special place in all our hearts. Thank you for the valued time you spent with me. It will always be one of the greatest times in my life, second only to my kids. Enjoy the book. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for love. Best wishes.

Where did you go Butterfly?

I miss you so much and I hate that I still do. I don't hate you, I just hate what happened. I guess I got too caught up in us to realise all the flaws of our relationship. I miss you so much M, but I guess I need to move on like you, and stop running back to certain people to use as pain relief. All I can say is I wish we never happened and then maybe we would still be talking like before. I'm sorry.