Post here instead of contacting your ex!

We only dated for such a short amount of time, why am I still hurting this much? Why I am still thinking about you and missing you? It feels like I'm not ready yet to succesfully move on and let go..

I should have............

It doesn't matter anymore does it. What's done is done, I need to move on. I can't do I should have done at that time. I can't act the way I should have act and..

I am sorry for burning my own bridge!

But the bridge is burned. It's truly burned down.

Can't wish for ashes to become a bridge again,can I....

I can not deal with your confusion, you can not deal with my lability.

So, it's going on a month since we were in contact. You said you needed your space. At first it was hard to give you that. I realize now near the end how you saw me as needy. My way of thinking then was that i was simply, blissfully there for you heart and soul. I guess i was right, i was there for you. But not me. I wasn't going to change even if you had let this last argument slip by, and give us another chance. Not without this time i've spent without you in my life. Even though you said you didn't want anyone else, i know you've become serious, fast, with someone new. People talk, and that person was lingering, slithering in your virtual world for over a year as i knew it anyway. Yes, your virtual world, where you pretended to be the perfect mother, and grandmother, ever patient, hard working and illustrious. That is truly the world you exist best in, you can hide who you really are behind the veil of digital escape, and don't have to be responsible for the way you take more and give less to someone that mattered in the real world, face to face, the way you said I did countless times to my face. I want to tell you i wish you well, but really I hope this new thing fails miserably. Only then will you see your patterns of brushing every difference two people have under the rug, and becoming invisible when you are held accountable for the wrongs that were indeed your "half" of our problems. I've made some new friends, you told me i needed some during your last words with me. I'm spending much more time with my sons and family, it's shameful to think about how i put you above them when i look back at the last two years. I've stayed busy for the most part, even got a new job. Got rid of a truckload of other things in my life that i didn't really need which i also thought i did. Material things, but sweetly ironic nonetheless. Maybe given time, i will wish the best for you. Not yet. This is still my time. And my bitterness for all your lies and deception is waning.

I miss you. Do you GET THAT? That I miss you. And that it's been over a month since you've talked to me. A month. 5 weeks, in fact. I don't know what happened, or why all of a sudden you changed your mind yet again. All I know is...I hate this. I Miss you so much, sometimes it hurts. It hurt yesterday & it hurts today. When you start dating another girl, it will hurt even more. A thousand times more. Why do you do this to me?

i keep missing you, ever since you came to see me things have just felt worse. i am a walking contradiction when you were here things weren't perfect for me, now that you are gone i feel empty. I miss my best friend, but I guess I'm realizing you weren't a good boyfriend to me. I mean come on, a single dead rose and no plans for a vday where you are trying to win me back!? Thinking back the first night u held me and whispered cute things in my ear, but the second you yelled at me for trying to cuddle. funny how fast the cuddling got old for you already one night. i want a fairytale and to have one something different not dinner and amovie not boring, love more excitement blah. i miss my best friend.

I go through phases where I think I'm getting better and phases like these few days where I feel like I really wanna talk to you. You know like old times. I honestly truly loved you with all my heart and soul. I know it's been more than half a year since I dumped you, but still, I love you. I don't ever want to have anything to do with you again (bc you don't deserve it), I don't respect you as a person, nor do I trust you at all, but.. I still care about you and I do still love you. And if you ever contact me again and I somehow I pick, I'll still get tinges in my heart. I know life goes on, and I've mostly moved on, but it's hard to move away completely from you.

You were the only person (besides family of course) that ever really meant something to me. I love you and I really wish all the happiness in the world for you. 15 years from now when my kids ask me about my first love.. I'll smile and think back to you.

I was almost free, almost... Why did you find me? Why did you have to tell me you were looking for me? I was almost over you, the pain had gone somewhere else and I was actually dating fun people again.

Now all that is suspect, I told her about you and what we had. She wants me to try again with you, she thinks we had something and I should take the chance. She got this from your email, which I stupidly carry around as if it will give me some answer. Maybe she's right, I have my heart open for you and no one else, not even her. She was gracious and smiled bravely as she left, I felt like crap. I will not contact you, I won't do it. This love has me tight I know that but I what you both don't know is I will fight it to the very end, it can't last without some type participation. Go away. Leave me alone. I will not call.

You asked me to be your friend because I promised you that once, and my promises are never broken. I hate that you mention that but I can deal with breaking this one. Go away, I need to heal.

Bleh i hate how you have a social life while i stay home doing nothing.

I miss my car. my car gave me freedom from my mom! from you! And now i'm home hearing her b itch and moan all dayyy.

Ugh. Being home sucks, i think of you the most here.

Whyy, whyy why? You are so lucky.

I've seen your good qualities and I respect you.

I've seen your weaknesses and I care about you.

I've seen your problems and I want to help you.

I've seen the differences between us and I let everything go holding no bitterness toward you.

This will never change no matter what your attitude is.

I don't take relationship as a game. Your feelings are more important than my pride. You can hold your head high and I only want to be honest to myself. I have problems and make mistakes. I face them instead of looking for excuses because that's the only way to avoid being tortured for years. It's sad to see you're busy looking for excuses for your mistakes and shift all of the responsibilities to my shoulder. You think you are taking the high road at this moment but one day you will face all of your pain.

I saw how you were burdened by your past relationships and did not want ours to add to it.

I hope you find a good woman who cares about you. I don’t hope you find another female psycho who treats you like garbage.

I am not very sure what you really meant by thanking me for pointing out your problems and making you a better person. However you made me a better person. That’s the best thing I can see in a relationship. And I can close this chapter with peace in my heart.

I miss u so much. I just miss the old us, when I still let myself love u.thru everything, the bad vday, the cheating, the lying, the non cuddling I miss that. I wish u wouldve made more of an effort the last time you saw me, things wouldve been different and we couldve had a chance to get back to that place. You lost the love I loved the most.

Hey EX,

It’s always a pleasure hearing from you. I truly did have fun at your birthday party, with the boring second cup corner lol and with your amazingly fun friends. They are so chill. I wish I’d stayed longer and even joined you at rehab. As with our friendship, I tried my best to be your friend during the time before your birthday, just to avoid sourness ahead of your birthday. That being said, I haven’t forgotten about what happened between us. It feels like it ended too soon. I respect your decision for ending what we had, whatever it is that we had it was great and I still don’t know why it ended. I would like to ask you to stop contacting me unless you are willing to give it another try. I truly do feel lost and confused after what happened. I’m sure we’d do perfectly fine on our own, no question about it. I was ready to live my life with you ever since I met you, but I guess we were part of one book, just not on the same page. It’s been great knowing you EX and I wish I got to know you more.

Baby, I miss you today. I miss you everyday. I have good days & bad. Weekends are difficult, but I am doing so much better than I was 5 weeks ago, when we saw each other for the last time. We talked on Valentine's Day & haven't talked since. We even talked about trying again. You told me you love me & miss me & that you're lonely & this isn't easy for you either. You said you don't like to see me hurting. You know how I feel. You should know that I WILL NOT contact you again. If you ever do contact me, I am not sure how I will feel or respond if I even will. You are still in my heart huge & I miss you tons, but this is getting easier. I am taking care of me & will make some positive changes...for me, not us. I'm glad that things are no longer nasty, as they were when we 1st broke up. I kept in contact with you on & off for several weeks, but I'm now at the point where I am not going to subject myself to rejection, or hope to hear something that I probably won't right now. We both know we had a lot of good & it helps to know you still love & miss me & also that you're hurting too & I believe you are. As much as I miss you & us, deep down I KNOW this is the best for both of us, unless we can both learn to compromise. I still say what was broken with us, was so fixable, but we had to BOTH want it. I'm not so sure you wanted it bad enough. The longer we stay apart & NC, I will heal & get stronger & maybe even emotionally move on. I have this feeling you might someday, maybe even soon contact me & want to try again...baby, I'm not sure I will be open to that. I LOVE YOU STILL

Does anyone wish they could hit the fast forward button? Just put yourself a few months from now when it wouldn't feel as bad?

Maybe you and I could invent a LIFE DVR, so we could play back over and over good times from the past, and maybe re-watch incidents we'd just as soon forget (like getting dumped).

A time machine would be good as well. I'd love to go back to a painful incident and deviate from the script considerably....

Jesus I haven't had sex in so long. That sucks. You werent that good anyway, especially at the end. You were like a limp fish. Same thing every time. Thanks, at least now I won't fantasize about you.

That should tell you something about her feelings for you. Real lovers don't lay there like cardboard.