Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Why won't you leave me alone?

You're gone but your ghost still lingers.

And to you? I don't mean a goddamned thing. Not a goddamned thing.

Be happy. Because even though I'm feeling all this pain and emptiness, that is the least you could reward me with. Be genuinely happy... Then everything will have been worth it.

What is that "I miss you" and that depressing love song supposed to mean? I was doing so well... So well until I read that. You must know that I check your page occasionally. Why'd you post something like that? It's probably not about me but you obviously did that without any concern for my wellbeing whatsoever. Being cryptic? You had to know that it would mess me up. Yet you do it anyway.

If there was any tiny shred of possibility that you were referring to me, then why the heck don't you swallow your pride and talk to me? See, the reality is that I am just not important enough to you that you would ever stoop to contacting someone you've dumped ever again. This is why I know that it is not about me.

I can't believe how much of an ahole you really are. You cheating b-tard. I see you so clearly now. Wow. I was so blind.

For real, please be happy. At least then I can comfort myself knowing that I've made someone happy... Even if I am having to suffer to achieve it.

How could you leave me for a girl like that? Make me feel like poop for a girl like that?

I can't believe you. I thought you were a man of taste. All this time I was deluding myself that ou knew what you were doing, that you must have left me for a girl much better than I am. Why does it pain me so much that when I look at her, all I feel is how much better I am than her.

Why her? If you're going to dump me, at least make the whole thing worth my misery. Instead she's completely unattractive and uncharismatic. She's a bore...she's unremarkable in EVERY sense. You wouldn't have given her a second look if you hadn't broken up with me. Why are you doing this??? What's wrong with you??! WHY?!?!

How could you do this to me?!!? I can't believe it. Now I remember why she gave me that strange look when I first met her. She has always wanted you, she just never got the chance. Thanks to me, now she got her chance. You're a cheap man. You disgust me. I want the both of you to rot in hell.

Good luck and be happy, you jerk.

PS: why are you posting photos of her on your page? She looks awful and makes you look like crap. How come you never posted photos of me on your page? I spent seven months with you. She has only been with you for three months. Does she mean THAT much to you? God, you are disgusting. What does she have that I don't? What can she do for you that I cannot? I can do ALL of those things, can't you see that???!

You better reply to my message. I am way too good for you and yet I keep putting up with it for you. You better take whatever chance you've got to keep me because that fug tramp that is your girlfriend has gotten so far beyond her means in getting you that she will never, ever let you go from her clutches. Beware. I warned you. When she has you completely, she will be ten times worse than I ever was. I can read it on her face. You're lucky if you can ever get out of there alive.

This kinda sucks. It's been a month and I'm still messed up. I can't believe it's been that long! I haven't heard your voice in a month? WOW. I almost forget what it sounds like. Even in the last few days when I saw you- and even when I talked to you on the phone- I haven't heard that spark in your voice in SO long. Back when I knew you wanted to talk to me, you would sound so content to just talk to me on the phone, that cute playfulness in your voice. I heard it a little bit when you called me the week before my birthday after New Years- and its been gone since. I haven't REALLY heard it since we had that stupid fight before Christmas- December 18th. Amazing I still remember the date. I wish I could go back- because back then I thought there was hope for us- I really did. I would have just told you the damn truth that night- 'Yes you going to the club tonight would really hurt me. It would make me feel like your not serious about working on things- and I do want to work on things. I miss you and I want us again. FOR REAL this time.' If I would have said that in that ONE moment things would be SO different wouldn't they? Why couldn't I just be honest? I hate how ALL I can do is play this stuff in my mind over and over again until I torture myself with it!

I do miss you. I know I shouldn't. Not after the way you treated me last time- how cold you were- but truth is I understand it. I understand that SO much of it was my fault. I just miss us. We had so much bad- but there was also SO much good. There were times when I was SO happy all I wanted to do was smile. I haven't smiled and really meant it in SO damn long. All I want to do is just call you, hear your voice, hear that you still love me. That there is still some kind of hope- even if thats a bold face lie. Why did you tell me you loved me last week when I texted you? I don't know what to think- I just know that you saying that has made me realize how much I missed hearing it.

As I sit here and listen to 'Just a dream' by Nelly and just remember how much this song makes me think of you. Of that damn day when it played in the car and we both started crying. How we stopped at the Dunkin Donuts parking lot and we just held onto each other. I never wanted to let go. All I want to do now is be able to feel your arms around me again. My God I miss you so much today Mikey

The more I think the angrier I get, so I have to stop thinking. This is so hard. * * * is wrong with you? What hell did that ex woman have that was so great she still has a hold over you. That her ghost has ruined our relationship. I hear your excuses but I know it all boils down to that cheating * * * * * . Why can't you just let that * * * * go?! Oh my God who are you? How can you say you love me and treat me this way? Nothing from you on V-Day, not even how are you? That hurts so much I can't speak it. You are so selfish, you cannot rise above anything. How can you help people, be there for strangers, but never there for me.

You take, but never give, at least not to me. You feel so much for others, what about me? Oh guilt, tons of guilt. You look in the mirror and you say you don't like what you see, me neither! You are selfish with your love, you don't know what love is. Love is more than a feeling and a word, it's action. What have you done action wise to show your love? Take from me, never ever give, never share, who taught you this? You want to be friends, how are you my friend? HOW? I don't hear from you for days, and you love me? How do you treat the people you hate? When you came over that day, did you know you wanted out, why not say so why do I have to contact you to find out...you cowardly bastard? You took love from me, a gift from me, knowing you were going to break my heart. That is despicable. You are garbage wrapped in a nice suit. You don't want me to hate you, what have you done to prevent that? What you are doing is making me hate you. You're an abandoner, a faker and karma and God will do far worse than anything I can do to you for this.

I saw you yesterday...we had our little "talk"

You were a mess. I was clearly not. You got red in the face and teared up with every mention I made to moving on. I saw you clearly were reading my blog today...over and over and over. Regret what you did yet? Well, its a little late, because quite honestly I do not find you attractive in the slightest right now.

I don't understand y this always happens to me. I know its best, I know if I keep you I'd forfeit any possibility of having everything I want yet my mind still romanticizes experiences that if I went back into that exact moment I wouldn't feel perfect in. I need a real romantic story, a bigger capacity for love, spontaneity not the expected single rose and me make u take me to dinner, trust, love, no questioning. Even the last time I saw you was not perfect for me, Maybe it is who I was so close to and in love with that I miss. Because of your inability to fulfill me I can't let myself love you, also because of the tremendous lack of any trust I physically and emotionally can't get back to that place of full vulnerability where no matter what we were doing or talking about it was perfect. To me, that is destroyed. We are simply incompatible. Your idea of romantic doesn't fit mine and your ideas on most things doesn't match mine. I need to start seeing things as they are ao I don't make the mistake of contacting you foe both of our well beings. I need to let you find someone who loves youu the way you want it and for me find happiness again. Remembering the truth and the bad things is the problem I am facing. We were so close and familiar it still stings too badly to think about being close to anyone else despite the fact that you are still lying to me telling me you weren't even thinking about other girls yet you are skyping them!

I can't believe almost a month has past by and we've been over for this long after 5 1/2 years. How could you just throw away everything that we worked so hard for? I am still confused, you're still confused, I wish I could just get some answers! Do you even know what's going on? I haven't talked to you in almost 3 weeks and I've never gone this long without hearing from you. I know I told you to leave me alone to heal for a couple months but I really wish you would've texted me "Happy Birthday" or something to show you miss me or are thinking of me. I know you are though because I see you on Facebook on my friends' pages and refer to me. I hope that you're taking this chance to reflect on our relationship and see what happened. I would love for us to be together again one day but as each day passes I'm realizing that now isn't the best time because I do have a lot of learning to do. I thought I could grow while in a relationship, and as good as our relationship was, I have grown tremendously over the past 3-4 weeks than ever before. I love you so much, I think of you all the time, and it's hard to try to think of anything bad about you or your faults because I accepted them and loved you. I would've supported you while you were deployed, I would've waited...I wonder if you'll ever find any girl like me who has a love for you as strong as I did.

I want to say why I broke up with u, but I already told u why LOL

I guess I'm just surprised to see how u try to wash your hands off and blame everything on me....

Now you are trying to say we are the same because I talk to my friends in FB? Because I've male friends?

Please... how can you compare a normal hi, hi chat on a wall, to getting a message from someone saying your bf is cheating on u.

And I can't believe now you are saying you were just trying to make me jealous and your friend was helping you, what are you 12 ?

And how can you even say she is a cool person? are u out of your mind? she throw u under the bus, butt-face

Anyways, how are those games working out for u? lol

I don't know what thought is worse, if u cheating or you being so immature...

I don't even wanna text u no more... I don't even feel I need to explain myself to u no more...

I've posted this on my thread too but posting it here to get some extra help.

ok guys this is where i really need your help because things could start getting tricky.

Since we broke up I have started going out every pay day with all the boys from work. with that said, our next night out is the 12 march.

The ex's b'day on the 7th march.....she text tonight, and I was waiting for this.....

Sorry to text. Can you have our son on the 12 march (sat night so she can go out for her bday) and drop him back sunday and then pick him up again after work as normal?

ARGH! ok here's my dilemma! firstly, if I go out, I know we will end up in the same place pissed...I will be with the girl I have been flirting with and she may or may not be all over some dude!

If I say yes I will have him, I will be giving up something I have started as a moving on thing....going out every pay day with the boys

If I say no, am I being a di"k?

If I text and say sorry am out with boys from work, been planned for weeks. How will that make me look to her?

I know i won't get brownie points if i have him, and I do my share of the parenting here, not like I don't ever see my kid.

I wan't to do the right thing here, I don't want her thinking I am only going out to hope to bump into her, because I am not.

What is the right road here? how do I play this one? This is where it all gets sticky now isn't it.

HELP HELP HELP HELP!

Jonesy

ugh. last we talked i saidni wanted to be friends. yes but with meaning, something that we can both work out on. so what now, a post on my fb wall, a post my instagram and we are automatically friends again? work harder, damnit. talk to me. tell me what ur thinking. what the f are u doing, or trying to achieve? alleviate your guilt? what? i hate how u so easily broke my trust on you.

i want to tell her that so bad but its not going to do me any good. to me you are

dead in my eyes. ive all the desire to make u happy but you make it so difficult.

You are a coward. Stringing me along saying "I need to think" and "I have to figure out my life still"

The right thing to say would be that "I do not love you anymore and I want to break up" I get it, you dont get anything from the relationship. But, in my mind, I'd move on faster if I knew you wanted someone else, not this BS I want time to think stuff.

No contact. You think I am going to be your friend because I played nice over coffee, but that's not true at all. I am going to cut you out. Once the final details for the move are sorted out, I will be a ghost.

Does anyone wish they could hit the fast forward button? Just put yourself a few months from now when it wouldn't feel as bad?

Jesus I haven't had sex in so long. That sucks. You werent that good anyway, especially at the end. You were like a limp fish. Same thing every time. Thanks, at least now I won't fantasize about you.

I realize I'm an idiot for going into my email just now and deliberately looking for those videos we took that you emailed me from your phone last May. WOW- I just bawled like a baby! I miss being close like that with you. I miss those days SO much. That was taken last March- almost a year ago. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. NOT how I expected it to go at all. I remember how happy- we were just laying on my bed messing with your Iphone taking silly videos remmber that? Of course you do- YOU are the one who reminded me of these stupid videos back in December! You told me you found them in your email and watched them and bawled like a baby. My turn.

THAT is the us I miss. I want it back so much Mikey!!

I'd give just about anything to hear that you still want me like you did back then. Like you did in December. I wish I could go back to December just like the stupid song! Not even Dec 09- when we first got together- go MY GOSH what I WOULDN'T give to go back to that one day. December 30th 2009. One of the most magical, amazing days of my life. But even December of this year. December 18th. The day I could have changed it ALL. Fixed everything. I could have made it ALL better If I were only honest about what I wanted, what I was feeling. I regret that SO much because I know if would have just told you the truth- I honestly believe we could have worked on things. We could have got it back. And just knowing that- it really kills me.

why did u call me at 4AM today ? Don't u know already I turn the volume off when I go to sleep....? dude, write me a love letter.... tell me you can live without me... tell me u can't sleep since we broke up, tell me you are so sorry for hurting me... Beg me to take u back...