Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Dear someone I used to like ,

I knew it was kind of rude and meant for me to end things with you over text. It is till now I felt that I dont have enough closure. Sometimes , I felt that I owned you an explanation. However, my last text were clear enough of the reason why I would like to end things. And to me if you care enough, you would have given me a reply to meet up. I did not regret to end things with you over that text. Because If I did not do that, you would have probably end things with me. I still have feelings for you but I know we are not meant to be together. I think I have tried hard enough. And maybe you did. But I could not see it. I still think that you are getting over your ex through me. I am truly sorry for whatever I have hurted you. I dont know why I still want to see you. Would it be hard for you to see me and should I just leave you alone ?

I just wanted to let you know that you broke my heart. All your promises. I believed them. You were so move and sweet. I hate you and love you at the same time. You don't want me. I realize that now. I did nothing wrong and you chose someone else that you think is better. Maybe he is. I never want to see you again because it will hurt just way too much. Go away and never look back. I will never look for you. Goodbye

Have a good life and I will see you Monday at the department meeting.

This is supposed to be the fun part.. when ur single and you're dating and you find that person.. only I seem to be incapable of finding someone actually seeking a relationship. Miami is so tough to date in. Last night I went out w my bro and my old roommate and his gf and another couple. Seeing them so happy really upset me.. of course I'm happy for them, just envious . I'd like a loving partner. Someone I have passion for too. Watched you got mail today one of my fave rom coms. I see a lot of meg Ryan in myself, hopefulness trouble standing up and fighting /being cutthroat. Disappointment in her relationship and desperation for romance.. guy from NYC just stopped texting me.. didn't even reject me. Brian is not good for me, 100% would be another hook up situation. I keep attracting the wrong people in my life and getting my hopes up only to be let down.. I hate not being able to go the gym and have been exhausted from the partying and the traveling. Would love someone to come home to. Someone to wake up w. Someone to travel with and live with. Someone to become one with

Everything I see you, I want to say something but I'm overcome with the hurt and resentment of how quickly you moved on...

Just tell me the truth: Did you have relations with him (either physical or emotional) before we split?

Don't you realize that reason that I over pursued, said everything that I did, provided everything was because I got no validation whatsoever from you?

What man in your life ever showed you how much potential you had or tried to inspire you to move forward professionally? Don't you see that I did that out of love and I wanted to invest in you for the future? Geez, you invest in nothing.....including yourself...

Good luck with the new guy. He'll figure you out soon enough....

Observing you continuing to play victim to your own decision is getting really old. Pretty beyond the direct impact, but it's getting really damn annoying. I'll never understand how one could think that I treated them badly by being mature and discussing issues like an adult, as well as holding you accountable for your actions.

For you to place yourself so highly after being treated as I did you is kind of funny, since I've heard from far too many people that they wouldn't touch a personality like that with a ten foot pole.

Every attempt at getting with my friends has failed you. All of your actions make it black and white that you have projected every single action in order to deflect responsibility of your own actions. And in reality, the amount of effort you are taking to make yourself look like a little innocent girl is ridiculous.

Just getting old, but making it easier to see what would have been the 1 year mark coming along and realizing how much I learned about you, just to see a full picture of what you actually are. And on top of that, become more self aware in advent of this, than I ever have been in my whole life.

To think I doubted how well I treated you for a second is funny now. Since for you to discredit everything over me having a need to handle my emotions in a healthy way that doesn't entail me taking them out on you.......... Ridiculous. Since you are discrediting all the things I did for you, with something I did so I didn't hurt you. But guess you want to be hurt, since you've been crying wolf for months........

my birthday is coming up and I'm wondering if you'll remember. I think you've forgotten... It's going to really hurt not hearing from you. I'm already trying to prepare myself. We used to be so in tune with each other. I don't know that we still are because if so you'd know how bad I'm hurting. What the hell happen to us? Love isn't suppose to feel like this. Wanted to respond with "I miss you too" when you texted this week but what's the point? If you want to be with me you would be. So how much could you really be missing me if you choose to stay away? I'm here hurting and you've gone on with your life like I don't even matter. Keep thinking back to that night you asked me my biggest fear and I said it's being disappointed by you and you said I knew you would say that. I think back on that a lot these days and I realize that you never reassured me that you would not disappoint. I think deep down I always knew it would come me down to this -- being disappointed and hurt.

If you cared you would change, if you really wanted me you would show me, just like you once did when you cared and wanted me. If there is one thing I learned about you is that when you want something you do what you can to have it or at least you try. But, there's nothing. Just empty words via text that have been sent and replies that boost your ego, and my heart crushed over and over again. Note to self: Stop!! Let it go!! trust the process of letting go!!

Someone tell me to stop!! I just texted him three times, not begging but expressing my views on some of the things I observed in him while together that were not nice at all. I guess it really does not matter why. Point is I did then quickly after I blocked him so I would not read his reply's. Ridiculous. I am feening for my first time therapy appt tomorrow, I can't wait. I don't want to text him anymore I really don't it serves me no purpose, yes it helps release some inner thoughts that torture me but I know there is or has to be a healthier way.

This is so wrong. We had plans for the future. I promised to stand by you no matter what & I did. There was so much hurt in things you said, but I let you say whatever because I know/knew there are some deeply rooted, painful issues. You projected every short coming of yours on to me & everyone else. You pointed out my "issues" without ever acknowledging that you had the same/similar issues.

Are you even in as much anguish as I am? Do you regret your daily "Im moving out" mantra?

I suggested therapy to help you move through whatever it is you're experiencing. I promised you I would never leave you. I swore I would always love you. And you gave me the same assurances.

You never acknowledged the sacrifices I made...you did point out when I stood my ground which was certainly a rare occasion.

Interestingly, I heard someon refer to today's relationship s as disposable. I guess that's what I was/am...disposable.

Baby, I miss you so much. We were having issues but they were nothing we couldn't solve without a little work. 2 years...we were so good together. I need to hold you. I don't want to sleep alone anymore, I want to be feeling your skin next to mine. I want to text you about everything and take you on adventures with me and I can't. I've been so good about not messaging you, it's 28 days now. I write things down in a journal when I want to. But even when I do crazy fun things, they're just not as much fun if I can't share them with you. Baby, you made a mistake, I want you back, I want us back. Don't give up on us. Is there even an us anymore? There isn't. It feels so final. How can love like that not go on? Of course it will. But I'm wilting without you, come back to me.

You said I liked you more than you liked me. That you didn't know how to love and if I fell in love with you, it would complicate things. We made plans. We had so many plans. It was different this time. Things were good and like a switch suddenly I wasn't good enough anymore? I peeled back every layer of you but you barely scratched at my surface. You said you thought deeper feelings would evolve over time and they didn't. It was only 4 weeks. You didn't ask for deeper, you took. You took everything I gave you for granted and I never asked for anything in return because I liked you. I liked you so much. You said I was positive and uplifting and I made you feel better about yourself than anyone else ever did. You said you couldn't reciprocate. You like me and you want to be friends. You said there's an attraction, something more between us. I was "almost" to you. I was Tom Hansen and you were Summer. You took. And I let you take.

I wish I could understand how you are hurting so bad over this break up, yet still believe it's the best thing for you. I wish I could stop analyzing your words and understand what you are truly thinking. "I feel like I need to let you go... Least for now" plays in my head over and over and I wish I could kill the hope I find in those words. I wish I could do the logical thing and let you go... Least for now.