Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I would have loved you forever. You gave up too easily. You gave money and material things more importance than me. How could you be such a fool? How?? I freakin loved you, I wasn't perfect but I would have made you happy if only you would have seen your faults and stop only focusing on mine, we could of done this together. You screwed it all up!!!

You were an experience that is all you were, and one of my worst experiences at that, with some good moments intertwined. I will not give you anymore ego strokes and text you to tell you I miss you or make small talk so you can feed me little stale crumbs of hope. Screw that, yea I loved you, still do, but I am going to love myself more. I have something in me that his genuine and amazing and I offered it to you but you were too self centered to see. So now when I'm good and ready I will offer it to someone else in the future who is deserving of it and will cherish it. Oh sweetie.......I won't be texting you noooooooooo more!!!! I will think of some of the good times, but now I will make sure that those thoughts are followed by thinking of the bad times too. I stand firm on my convictions that you contributed hugely to our demise. Boy oh boy you tried so hard to blame it all on me and make yourself out to be some kind of saint, but it ain't happening and somehow I think that is one of the reasons you never came back, because I got your number, the jig is up.

I posted pics on Facebook that showed me having a good time, being brave (something you said I wasn't) and with someone we knew. A guy. You unfriended me. I guess I made you feel something, maybe even jealousy. It still hurts to see we're not friends on Facebook. I was being childish. I just deactivated my profile. I shouldn't be on social media anyway, I just keep looking at you.

I didn't contact you this weekend you SOB, I know you loved it when you heard me distraught crying on the phone. Especially on weekends sat n sun were the toughest for me, but I made it through the weekend and you are not going to soothe yourself at my expense anymore. Get use to it buddy because I will not be contacting you anymore. I will prevail through my sadness and come out on the other side, I was too good for you! I offered you something solid, but it was not enough for you. Now you can screw yourself, you probably expected me never to stop contacting you and you loved every minute of it. NO MORE!!

I miss you so ing much.

I read through your break up texts today. You said that you just didn't think I was the one for you, didn't like things about me or my lifestyle and share my life with me.

But I would have loved you forever, I never loved anyone like you.

So what's wrong with me that I can't stop thinking about you I only want to be with you, I just want to hear your voice.

If you tell me you love me how can you stand to be apart from me right now? Do you just not love me the way I love you?

I just don't know what that's like to love someone and be afraid to lose them but decide you don't want them for the rest of your life. I simply do not understand this situation.

Why am I always in this kind of situation?

I hope and pray you will text or email me to tel you you miss me and know you bade a mistake.

But I read through your messages this morning and I know you won't.

But why can't I accept this? And how can I stand not contacting you when I know you're a text message away... and you willl respond...

Hurting tonight for you, I miss you and I can't stand you. But, I wont call you. What the F is wrong with you, are you so self involved that you couldnt see what you had, I freaking loved you, I mean really loved you, I fell for you bad and you F'd it all up!!!! I wish I would have never met you!!! I want to be over you!!!! How could you be so stupid. Maybe you never loved me.........as soon as you saw that it was going to take a little work and a little fight to maintain this relationship you started pulling away. Empty dreams, empty plans, empty devotions, I should have known, you let your ex wife walk away, and you let your Fiance walk away...........I wasn't either one of those things to you, of course you were going to let me walk away too. You are looking for perfection in a woman and when you begin to see how imperfect we are you begin to look for excuses that will ultimately end things. You destroyed everything!!!!Yup I'm hurting bad again tonight but through all the hurt I'm not blind!!!!! And I wont Fn call or text you!!!! It's over!!!!

I should've never talked to you two weeks ago. What was I thinking????? I should be over you. It's been three months but now I'm back to square one cause I talked to you. I am such an idiot!!!! What was I thinking even giving you THREE CHANCES??!!! I shouldn't ever let you talk to me. Why did I ever even invest all this time with you? Did I ever mean anything to you? It was always me putting in the work. Why can't you see things from my end? I always gave you a chance to talk to me and to explain how you are feeling but when I try you just say "oh, I have stuff I need to do and I need to get this project and this thing done." I sacrificed many things to do talk with you during difficult times and for you to let everything out. You think being in a relationship means being with the person during the easy times? You are so immature and only think about yourself. You talk about how the relationship was stressful and how it was just too hard for you. I can't believe I actually begged you for starting a relationship, I can't believe I even allowed myself to have time to think about you. I hope one day you realize what you lost and all the times we spent together come right back to you. I hope one day you think about how you lost such an amazing woman. I will not let you set me back. I will keep going on and living life well. I refuse to let you mess up my plans, my dreams, and all the things I want to accomplish. I will just use this breakup to motivate me to do well in grad school and improve myself for the next person I end up with. You may not feel anything now but you will feel the hurt, the pain, and the loss I'm feeling now. The rug will be pulled from underneath you and the loneliness and the pain I am feeling now will affect you when you least expect it. I will get through this and I will be stronger and more confident about myself.

I hate you!! Driving all day, tears in my eyes. My world has never been so black. Visiting clients, back to my car, loud music, tears. I hate myself for being such an overemotional loser.

I'm lost. You're madly in love again, how is it possible.. Nobody ever made me feel so loved as you did. It was out of this world. Used and left to rot i guess..

Yea, I miss you, but the bad times and the hurt you caused will not be dismissed. You blamed everything on me, but I stand firm on that you had a whole lot to do with it. You pointed fingers at me always to help you feel better. But, I stand firm on the truth, I just was not good enough and too much work in your eyes, which tells me you are not worthy of my contact anymore and that I am putting myself first for now on. No more dialing or texting PAIN!

the last couple of days i have started to hate you. i hate you for not tryingto resolve things for thinking you are so superior, for forgetting my sons birthday or just not bothering, for not making hardly any effort, for complaining all the time, for thinking the world should resolve around you and your wants and needs.... yes in the words of the song...i hate you so much right now

I did not think it was going to be this tough, I really didn't. Hurts a lot. I miss you, I miss the good times. But I also remember the bad. You probably think I'm going to break and call or text you, but don't hold your breath. I will not add to my current pain, yes it hurts but contacting you will be excruciating.

I broke up with you because I knew it would end the same way for me no matter what. You said you loved me, but you obviously didn't enough to read the signs and see I knew exactly what was going on between you two before anything real ever happened. and I kept my pregnancy and miscarriage from you because you didn't deserve to know just what a mess you created for yourself and me. I wasn't going to let you drag me down any further down the rabbit hole than you already had. And to come back and manipulate me after she pushed you away. It's an even lower blow. To claim friendship just to torture me by complaining about how much you miss her and how much you want her back, when you broke up with her and she had the common sense to keep it that way. You didn't even love her! You just can't stand being alone so you create a character for every new girl you meet. You don't even know who you really are. And you cant find that out until you accept that you'd do better being alone than terrorizing all these girls and breaking their hearts by pretending to be something you most definitely are not.