Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I wish you the best. I will always be there to celebrate your wins, your happiness means so much to me. I will let you know now, someday you'll realise that its hard to find someone who understands you and knows you inside out. The day you realise this, don't call me. I'm already moving on.

You gave up on me. After a year and a half of being best friends and supporting each other. Yes, we had our rough patches. But you gave up. You blamed the stress in you life on me, when in actuality, I was the only one who cared enough to be there for you unconditionally.

You made me an emotional wreck, you made me unable to recognize myself. I lost who I was. I used to be so incredibly strong, confident, and knew my self-worth.

You made it so much harder for me to recognize myself in the mirror.

And now that things are done, I can't decide how I feel. It's a mixture of relief and regret. I wish I could never see you again, but it kills me to know thats impossible and that I will certainly see you in 2 months time. We have so many mutual friends, and I know that my strength and maturity is going to be tested.

I also know that you are immature and insecure. I know that you are going to try to flirt with my friends, and if you see me out, you will grab the nearest girl and think "I'll show you".

The worst part is that I will be affected by it, as much as I try to ignore it. I know that in 2 months when we are back in the same town, you are going to try to hurt me. You are going to try your hardest to provoke a reaction in me.

You will want to see me suffer, you will want to validate yourself, you will want to know that you still have power over me.

And you won't. What will you do when I am fine? When I have found myself again? When I am having the time of my life by myself? You always restricted me, got to jealous when I went out with my friends, and only wanted to lay around indoors.

I know I am going to have so much more fun without you. So what happens when you see that? Before I met you, I wasn't looking for anyone. I was strong, independent, and loving life. In two months, I WILL have that back. I will come back and take the town by storm. So, when you see me doing well, what will you do?

I hope you feel terrible about yourself, and realize its time to stop creating this facade of a person that you are trying to be. You will be empty inside, and you will have no one who truly cares.

Hey. Hope all is well. Its been all of 9 days....but thats 9 days longer than we've ever gone the last year not talking. It's weird.

To be honest, I dont like it one bit. But you made your choice, and I have to live with it. But I know you, and i dont think youre living with it well either. You never get rid of people in your life,,,,,,,,,,, but I wont stick around. You want me or you dont. I wont be your friend. Im gone unless you come back full force. You will have to deal with your own consequences.

Been ok this week, not really, but in denial cause you arent in town anyway, but youre back tomorrow. It's easier on me knowing you arent here and I know you have things to focus on. Although Im not convinced your ok once the work is done and you are alone. Not sure how I;m going to manage that. It's one thing knowing youre gone and busy, a whole other thing knowing youre a ten minute drive away.

I think this is the first breakup in a long time that i have handled relatively healthily. Dont get me wrong. I am down. I am angry. I am sad,

But something has snapped in me...that I cant play the poor me card. Ive let people in, and theyve wanted to and listened to me. Oh someone else thinks youre an a$$. It made me laugh when they told me. Cause thats the one thing you cant bear to think that someone thinks of you.

Anyways, I have forced myself out, and I have to say, its been kind of nice. Been a long long time for me. Was good of course until I got hit on. That brings me down, cause i want nothing to do with anyone else. But I know if I keep this up, I will be ok. But it doesnt mean I dont miss you. Cause wow, do I ever.

Ex, know that I do not miss you, for you do not deserve it. You deserve nothing from me but my contempt, which you shall fully have. You left me without warning and in the most cowardly way imaginable. I do not need someone as pathetic as you.

I'm angry with you know. How the were you supposed to even CARE about me when you made out with a 15 year old kid when we just had 3 weeks dating??? WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU? I dont freaking care if you were drunk. You should have known!!!! And you stupidly told me about it when we broke up, it slipped from your mouth, you didnt even notice. You said you fell in love with me and you barely acted like it. I gave everything for you, I sacrificed myself for you (which I shouldn't have done) and you just walked away saying that you didn't love me anymore. as im writing this im receiving a text from you. YOU for all you have done to me. you deserve nothing but my contempt. we had something beautiful and you decided to kill it. im not having sex with you. go and look for a girl who will want you for your , as it was before you knew me. every girl who was with you only wanted you because of your . i was the ONLY woman who truly cared about you. you again.

well I blame my friend for this low moment. We were talking music as we often do. Went off topic, off the usual type of music....switched to country.go figure he told me to listen to your fav song. My heart sunk. Yup listening to it now. crying. and mad. You suck a$$

But i hope im fine tomorrow............. Have a great day back at work jerk.

2 years, 2 months, and 19 days. Down the drain. It's not like last time-- I don't even know when I'll see you again. I'm sorry for being so difficult at times. I wish we could stay friends. You mean a lot to me too. Thank you for making me feel good about myself, even after the breakup. I hope you're happy. I hope she's good to you. I promise I'll be careful in Thailand. I love you. I look for you everywhere, darling. Everywhere.

I'm trying to move on. But I can't. No man interests me. You're this ghost in my life that reminds me of my happiness, yet remains as part of the past. How could you do this? Why would you do this? When you love someone, you fight to make it happen. You try. You don't give up.

You gave up and now the memory of you doesn't have the decency to let me move on.

Saw you on a bike? Saw your look alike?

The latter, I think.

My response was instructive: I studied your face because I wanted you. (Not knowing it was you, and I dont think it was.) I wondered if you knew he was with me. I kept going.

You remain part of my dna, even if I wouldnt act on it whatsoever.

I didn't want you to know he was mine, though I am proud of him, because in appearance, you would presume him soft, perhaps. I didn't want to have to disrespect either of you and I didn't have the confidence to know if your mind was being kind. You would have no reason to show your feathers, and he would have no desire to show his.

I am still letting you go, apparently. I googled you. Pic of you in the cockpit. A new pic to see, but no new information. No posts of you saying that you are happy, sad, mad or glad. I need to just let you go. What do I care of your happiness.

grrhrhrgr I just have to accept that I won't stop caring, and get over it.

What a difference a day makes sometimes! Last night I was in one of my lowest points ever and hardly slept all night, but then today I saw you and and spoke to you about work, and you know what, I am ok!!!! I didn't freak out, I kept myself in control, I feel quite proud!

I saw how you looked at me though, but I'm not going to let it drive me crazy, not tonight anyway!

Dont know what you want me to say to you. You know there are twelve other people you could have asked eh. I know you miss me. That was such a see through excuse to talk to me............Just sayin'.......

Not that I'm complaining cause i kinda dont mind seeing you twitch. Whether you are twitching cause of your feelings for me (you know those ones you are afraid to admit to) and think you may have made a mistake, you just miss my company and all that goes with it, or you just need to feel less guilty and need to know I dont hate you. Because heaven forbid someone doesnt like you.

I personally think its a combination of all three. mostly 1 and 2 with some doubt and guilt mixed in.

That was totally testing the water. Do you need me to say its all ok....sure lets be pals...Um no. I need a little more.....

Im betting you spent all day on that email too. It wasnt a lot, but there was enough....You know we analyze........ I just read it again.... and i think you are really regretting...its reading in between the lines............

Respect my wishes huh............ yeah...........if i want you to.......... come out and say it!!!!! You can call if you want to contact me . (#*$&@##$*^#*$^@))*$(#&*(

and youre on the same mailing list as me........... so why did you check with me? You knew if it was happening or not...Did you get an email? no....so what would logic tell you?

I miss you, and I wish you'd just moved on so I could hate you. I do better that way. Please give me a reason to hate you, or tell me you like me enough to work it out k?

one extreme or the other with me. No in between. Cant do it. I cant be near you without wanting to be closer to you.

"Say Something". Such a stupid simplistic song. And somehow you gave it so much meaning that it rocks my world evertime I hear it now. Should have paid attention to my instincts when I heard it the first time. Should have stuck to my guns when you went to a softball game "alone". Should have known right away when you said, "All men cheat". I'll always be your what if.

OK...its been about 30 hours of NC.

I received 2 missed phone calls that I refused to answer; and 1 voice message asking me for $10.00 fuel money! Sheesh......

These are the text messages I received:

"Will you post stuff on eBay for me"

"Hope your day is going good....Last two days made close to $2000" (which is strange when 3 hours earlier he left phone message asking me for $10.00 fuel money).

"I still love you...haven't forgotten about you"

"God forgive me..."

"You don't love me though whatev"

"I hate my f___ing life"

"Talck your s___"

What a difference a day makes sometimes! Last night I was in one of my lowest points ever and hardly slept all night, but then today I saw you and and spoke to you about work, and you know what, I am ok!!!! I didn't freak out, I kept myself in control, I feel quite proud!

I saw how you looked at me though, but I'm not going to let it drive me crazy, not tonight anyway!

I know how you feel FJMSLM! I have tried NC for over a month and got to day 29 and it was broken (he broke it). Went another week or so and then I believe I broke it. Finally we had a sit down good chat and then some and I feel ok. I know I'm playing with fire, but I totally get what you feel when there is communication. I think it will help me move forward as it's put me in a better mood and attitude open to meeting new people and letting new people in.

Just wanted to validate your emotions - bot that "lowest point" and the glimmer of happiness.

i dont think about you much anymore. i miss you, i always will at least a lil bit...but im getting better now or at least making progress. ur just not my lobster 😔. why did you have to be a season...and if so why not let it be summer? ugh!!! you do suck...i hope you regret how everything went down. i dont care what you said in the end bcuz you were not thinking straight. we should have only built on a friendship bcuz thats what we had in the first place and thats what made us fall. ughhh giving up on soo many years of lost passion, u suck suck suck.

Keep pushing bud...keep pushing...keep texting me that garbage. You're helping me hate you. I can't believe how stupid I am. No I'm not stupid...Just wishful...friends...um no.....dont try and turn it around on me......I told you twice....I CANT BE YOUR FRIEND so GO AWAY....ball is not in MY court..I told you i dont want to be friends.. Cause if Im so awesome and blah blah blah, then you would be ready. Eff you. I need to listen to my friends.... problem is..as much as they are usually dead on, they are the happy coupley ones.... so they dont know what its like...........

You were such an awesome guy on paper.....I want to slap you.

Leave me alone....we went from nothing to this in one god damned day. Unreal. OH. And how dare you use that reference. How dare you. Im emotional enough.. You didnt need to say that. Yup it tugged at my heartstrings..but you are a douche.

I miss you so much, and I would give anything to have you here with me. I miss your smile, your laugh, your hugs and most of all my best friend. I can't believe we were together for 11.5 years and now its been over 2 weeks and you have only contacted me twice and both times about bills/paperwork. You are like a complete stranger to me now and it hurts so much. Everyone keeps getting on with their lives and I almost feel like the world should stop when a love like our dies. The world should not continue to turn as something has went drastically wrong in the universe. I am so lonely and nothing is the same without you, the world is a different place without you and I know it will never again the same. Every little thing reminds me of you and everywhere I go or drive there is some memory of us, you are always in my thoughts, you are the last thing I think of at night. I still say I love you and blow you a kiss but you will never know. I wish I could go back in time and have a day back with you and truly appreciate lying in your arms and what it felt to be loved by you. Its so strange to be alone after all this time and this house feels so big and so empty without you. Missing you tonight and hoping you are missing me too and that you are struggling as much as me.