Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I hadn't cried for 3 days, but out of the blue you textd me yesterday and said how hurt you were and ashamed of what you did. You said you hate yourself so much, and I'm glad you're hurting as much as I am. It was you who said you couldn't see me long-term, and now YOU'RE hurting? Finally you see how you used me to get over your ex for over a year and that you're hurting. You know how good I was to you and while I know you will not get back together with me, why would I, I always felt second best....

/sigh

Ok.

Never, ever again, so help me... whatever. I keep getting sucked in again and again, and I don't know why. It's stupid. It's pathetic. And yet still... I took time to explain myself. I tried to make sense... yet again.

I'm done! I have to be. This is messing with my head and it's just straight up unfair.

If it were anything other than a game, you'd call. Simple concept, really. So I need to get it through my head.

Someone else is interested in me, d. I like him too. I admit I am too hung up on you to progress anything and am not really interested in pursuing anything, but still, it reminds me there are others out there who will treat me well and make me feel close to how you did in the early days. I wonder if you have found any new girls to be the next 'me'. I shouldn't care, but I do. I still love you. I still think noone could be my little soldier like you were. But those feelings are fading, I suppose. It's happening.. I'm getting there.. part of me doesn't want to get 'there' because then you really will be my past. Just somebody I used to know. I know that's the reality but I don't want it to be that way. I really don't. Love you.

I had a really good day today. You're still on my mind though. At least you're no longer the first thing I think of when waking up, I'm glad that finally stopped. One thing I don't understand is how you not only deleted the posts from me on your wall, but you deleted the posts you made on MY wall too. How the hell did you even do that when I have you blocked? And why are you going out of your way to delete our past like that? I really don't get it. You are acting as if I betrayed you in some way or was the "Bad guy". Well sweetie, we all know who was who in that relationship. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I really don't want to have these negative feelings right now, not after today, not after I felt so positive before. I just simply do not understand why you went out of your way to do that. All that BS you spewed about not caring about facebook...hah. Grow up is all I have to say to you.

So you're nice and friendly when you came to get your clothes yet the emails about the property are so legalese and stern they really piss me off. In person you're almost like we're still together and it really hurts. Youull have no idea how much it hurt to say you want to start a family but not w me... And how difficult I am.

I may be have my complexities but you never really got t.o know me and now like you've done inn the past you plough on regardless as if you're immune to feeling anything and that our relationship meant nothing. Years ago i was advised to steer clear and I didn't- now I wish I had although we did have some good times . I just don't want to think about you anymore because you're not worth it.

God I hate being the soft one whilst your the tough cookie who probably doesn't flinch at dumping me. I must stop thinking about you because I know it's over and I know in time I'll be glad that it is just not now.

Farewell and good riddance at the same time!!! Grrrrrrr

I hate you. So so SOOOOOOOO much. I had a long chat with a family friend today about his recent breakup and his commitment phobia...and I couldnt help thinking that was YOU. It hurt me so much hearing everything today...so much that I cried for the first time in two months. My body is shutting down again, my mind is racing, my broken heart is breaking again. I hate you...I hate you...I hate you. You are as good as dead to me.

You know what, screw you. I had my time to grieve and vent over the break up but enough is enough. I'm done putting my whole life energy into thinking about you or why you did what you did. For the first time in about two months I can honestly say I'm happier without you. I'm finally enjoying being single and I have a few guys showing interest in me. It feels damn good to not be verbally abused by you or to have those ever so lovely feelings of paranoia. I hope this feeling lasts. I know I'm on my way to forgetting you.....for good!

I am going to try to go to bed soon. I am praying that I don't have a dream about you tonight....I can't take the pain of you being a part of my life anymore. I just want you gone from my memory. I wish I never met you, I wish I never fell in love with you, I wish I never gave you my heart. I don't even want you in my dreams...just go away. Please...leave me alone. You've hurt me so much.

I'm glad I was able to see you the other day with your kids. I'm not angry or bitter...sometimes people are just better off as friends and not lovers. Glad we can still be amicable...and who knows, someday things might be different..but for NOW

It feels nice to be back to normal

I have got to stop trawling our mutual forum as a guest just to catch a glimpse of you posting. Seeing you post that you told someone you miss them hurts. And knowing you posted about having felt better the previous day doesn't make up for it.

I still miss you though. Even if you don't give a damn about me. I'm glad I deleted your number so I can't make a fool of myself begging for you to just talk to me.

Funny how I feel like a fool.. complaining to your best friend about my chaotic love life. I know this information will end up with you and.. I'm starting to feel like the fool here. I hope you won't think to yourself : "she never changes, the drama queen, I'm so much better off without that bs." I really shouldn't care about what you think of me right now but.. Suppose I still do a little bit.

It's been a week since we've last talked, this is the longest. I still hope every text is from you. I wish this time apart would be something that would be killing you, i hope that you feel an emptiness that eats away at you, but you don't- because if you did you'd probably be back by now. You're probably talking to her again and it makes me sick. I hate you for giving up, i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for that.

You finally spelled it out. You wanted to just do ''The Fade''. In the past, I would have let you (or anyone....). But I called you on it. I directly asked about your changes in contact, the distance. You gave me your usual non-answers and excuses. But I trusted my gut, I knew you were lying about that. Your last response, and you said you weren't annoyed before, but you're 'starting to be annoyed''. Well, big friggin deal. . . . I'm annoyed at YOU. "We can't have a normal friendship". W-T-F? You're fine with exchanging body fluids with me, and hmmm last time I checked you had HUNDREDS of 'personal p*rn in your folder, that you asked me for. . you were always fine with that. Last year when you did this abrupt change-up......(like really, did you think I'd forgotten? I only wish I had thought about that when you wanted to talk to me again) You admit you never deleted any of those photographs. I doubt you will delete any of these now either.

Eventually I know I will move past you and won't think of you again. The sooner the better. I can't wait.

I'm making steps in the right direction. I really feel like I'm getting over you.

In general, I'm still hurt by what you did to me and how you treated me when I was nothing but good to you. But as for missing you or any hope for getting back together....yeah, those are gone.

Time to focus on myself and my plans. I have a good future ahead of me and I have the opportunity to make something of myself--for ME. Done trying to please others. I can't believe I wasted all that time on you.

Lesson learned.

I had a very difficult counselling session today T. I talked about stuff which is not easy for me to talk about. I felt really vulnerable.

I have no idea why I'm telling you this really. You are living your life and I'm guessing still burying your head in the sand? I don't blame you. Sometimes trying to face problems can be so hard, so painful. I understand why you want to run away from them.

I'm scared I can't face mine. I hope I can. I really do.

This is so crazy I have to note it down.

My new boyfriend's best friend's girlfriend is the best friend of your best friend's ex girlfriend.

Maybe one day I'll write a song about that and the freakish coincidences of this conurbation with a small-town mentality. At least the degree of separation means I don't have to dodge another second-hand news stream about you. You have literally disappeared, and that's the way I want it. But that bag you gave me with my running shoes in it, after we split up, still hangs in the same place you put it 5 months ago.

Today, when I think of you, I narrow my eyes. Mainly at my stupidity. I blimming well knew you weren't that into me yet you couldn't / wouldn't let me go for whatever reason. Probably because you didn't want to see me cry. Or maybe there was something more. I will live the rest of my life prepared for never knowing the answer. Perhaps I will never know what that was all about?