Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Hey, good morning! Just wanted to say hi & hope you're well. I also need to know that you forgive me for the horrible things that I said. I was angry & hurt & didn't mean them. I know we're over & I accept that. It will be easier if I know you forgive me.

I want so bad to send this to him. It's 2 weeks since our BU & this is day 4 of NC. This is hell. I feel weak this morning, like I have to text him. I KNOW I won't get the response I want, if any. I miss him so much

I miss you....i broke and texted you earlier but you didn't respond. So I guess that's why I shouldn't of tried to contact you. Ouch. I really hope your school is going well and maybe one day you will change your mind about me. I know mine won't ever change about you. I will always love you and there will always be a very special place in my heart for you.

So Monday just made 1 week. That means today is day 8. I don't think I've ever gone this long with out any contact from you at all. Even when we took those 3 weeks in Nov/Dec we still spoke a few times, still texted a bit. You still called me a few times even if I didn't answer. Difference was I knew you still loved me back then....now I know you don't. Sure you have love for me, but you don't love me- not like THAT. Am I okay? No....but I will be. Every day it gets a tiny bit easier. Still I hang onto a small piece of hope that today will be the day you care- the day you reach out to me. I knew that time would put distance between us. You've moved on and it kills me. Kills me that you don't even care. That you forgot all about me. I just want you to care, to miss me, to want me- want us again. But I know you won't.

And suddenly I become a part of your past

I'm becoming the part that don't last

I'm losing you and it's effortless - Those are the lyrics that keep haunting me no matter what I do. There are a ton of songs that play in my head when I think of you and this is one of the lines that won't stop.

That and-

So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep

And I'll feel you forget me like I use to feel you breathe

Stupid Taylor Swift and her songs that hit waaaaaay too close to home for me. And DAMN you because I used to LOVE Taylor Swift before this and now I can't even listen to any of her songs with out bawling! DAMN YOU!!!

Hey, P.

Approx 8 months after break-up. And I find myself missing you so much these past few weeks. I guess it's because I have no other men for distraction. I went out with a couple after you, and didn't get to grieve you. Now here I am, all alone, and missing you like crazy. I miss our home, our kitten, I miss US. I wish I could tell you about what my last "ex" did to me. I wonder what you would do or say? I wonder if you ever think of me still? Do you ever miss me? Even for a little while? Do you hate me? You told me you didn't hate me when we first split up. You told me you'd miss me too. But then I saw you, and I freaked out, you seemed so mad at me. You never replied to my last few attempts of contact. I don't even know how long ago it's been since I text you. It must be at least 4 monthsish. I want to. I want to talk to you, I want to hear your voice again. But I know you probably won't even answer. And even if you did, it wouldn't get me anywhere. Yet I'm still wondering if there's anything I could possibly say. Anything that would click deep inside you, and make you realise you still love me.

I don't forgive myself for effin' it up with you. Ok, I didn't mean to, it was my mental health. But I still effed it up. You were the best thing to happen to me. Do you have a girlfriend now? Is she better than me? Will you be with someone for Valentines day? Sigh. I keep thinking about when we broke up. How we cried together. How we hugged for the last time, and I never wanted to let you go. I felt stuck. Literally stuck. Like I couldn't move, because of the pain and fear. I told you it feels like my boyfriend has just died. And it's true, it does. I grieve you as if you had died. But I know you're out there somewhere really. I would do anything to have you back, baby. I'm sorry I wasn't what you thought/hoped I would be. I do still love you.

How is it when I cry all night & yet u do is smile

Whenever I wanted to talk all u do is make me cry

I've given up hope, my heart is dead & all is gone.

I realised I was never appreciated by u for these past years

It ends here, my pain, my hurts & all the cryings, I'll move on even though it hurts

Years later, when u look back, u will regret for not being apprecative of me

but don't come back as there's no room for u in that heart of mine.

I am weak and emailed you. No response. Do you just never want to talk to me again? Are you cutting me out of your life completely? Do you know that as much as I try to hate you, I can't. I want the best for you and I miss you. Why couldn't you just be truthful with me? Are you alone? Are you with someone? I worry and I can't stop. I sleep 12 hours a day to escape the pain. Are you suffering? Have you moved on?

I am really struggling right now. I want to talk to you SO badly right now. I know that I shouldn't and that's why I'm posting on here instead. My favorite time of day is when I'm sleeping. I don't feel terrible then and I mostly dream about you and it's the only time that we are happy together. I wish my dreams would turn into reality. I miss you. I love you. I hope you are ok.

Geesh.

I'm not liking how we keep running into each other today.

I don't know why but there's just something irritating about it....

your presence?!? The fact that we work together?!?

UGH!

I hate the fact that I'm thinking and imagining that you have (for lack of a better word) hooked up with one of your "friends" that I have expressed that you could possibly have a fantastic relationship with!!!!!!!!!!

Well!?!?? I'm curious.

Is it your so-called "best friend" for nearly a decade now?!? The one who thought you were gay?!?

Fuhhhc.

GGGRRR GRRRR GRRRRRR

I'm REALLY REALLY MAD AT THE MOMENT.

I WANT TO CONFRONT AND ASK YOU!

UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hate this. I hate this kind of feeling.

I don't like arguments but my feelings at the moment seems to be sparking anger versus peace.

I've been REALLY GOOD AT IGNORING YOU or acknowledging you, but today. I don't know dude. BACK OFF. NO. It's not THAT time of the month!

UGH.

I miss you so much today for some reason

I just miss having you there. Another person who cares about me, misses me, cares how I am. I miss just hearing your voice. You just calling me to say hi on the way back from the gym. How you would always send me a picture of your after your work out. How when we spoke every night and I would ask 'what are you doing?' you would say 'Getting ready fo beeed' in that cute baby voice you would make. It would always make me giggle. I miss those memories so much, and I have to force myself not to reach out to you every single day. But I know that it wouldn't be that sweet special bond between us now, It would be awkward and you would be cold like you were last time I saw you. I DO know that in my head. But in my heart I still can't let those memories go.

I miss us SO much it hurts right now! And I HATE that!! I miss being your boo, I miss how you would kiss me on the forehead, how you would tease me about the silliest stuff, I miss the places we've been. Every where I go- everything I see makes me think of you. I miss our love. I miss it more then anything else in this world, and wish to God I could go back in time a year. HELL even back to Halloween weekend. I would give anything I have to be able to redo that weekend! It should have been our weekend to get back together. I wanted it SO much, I know you wanted it too- what happened? How did it get so messed up?

Most of all I hate how much you hurt me- how you rejecting me last week killed me- and now not even a word from you. My heart is in a million little pieces. But I hate- over all that- that despite that I still love you so much- and I still want you. Every time I look at the clock and it's 11:11 I wish FOR YOU. For us. I miss you.

I know we've been broken up for almost 8 months now (wow). I'm definitely getting over you and felt well enough to send a simple "Happy birthday!" text to you today.

And you don't have the decency to text back a "Thank you"?

Your true colors have been showing really well, my dear. And they look like s**t.

Dear ex,

You broke up with me 9 months ago and I'm sitting here crying because I miss you. Un-blocking you on Facebook happened too soon. Why do I still care about you so much? Why do I still miss you and want you back in my life? Why do I still wish we were still together?

As disappointing as it was, it's good that the potential romance with J didn't work out. I'm not over you yet...

Dear X, I miss you so much today. I'm doing all I can do everyday to not contact you. I just don't know what it would do if I did. Would I feel better? Would I even get a response? Would it set me back? Are you missing me? I can't stop thinking of the good. There was way more good than bad. You just didn't want to compromise, not change, but compromise. I wonder what you're thinking & feeling. I know when we broke up I said some really mean things. I was angry & hurt. I did apologize, but I hope you don't remember me by those things that I said. I even told you & would never go back. That is not true. If you came to me & said you wanted to work things out, I would. I wonder if you're as confused as I am, or if you are really ok with your decision. It just blows my mind that in the year & a half that we were together there was 1 thing that kept getting in our way that we could never get past or work through. It broke us up. I feel all it would have taken was some compromise & understanding, but it was your way or no way. That hurts. We had so much. I know when ever we fought about this, it was bad...but damn, we were good. I know I have to take care of me & I am. Everyday is a struggle. I miss you & us so, so much...it hurts. I hope you have the time you need to miss me & us too. Maybe it will never happen. It's just so confusing how we can be over because of one issue

I just miss you

I wish you would miss me. I wish you would show me you still care- even a little bit. But I doubt you will because I know you don't want us, and I'm sure you feel like talking to me again would give me false hope- which is correct. It's not a good idea. I know that. I just miss the sound of your voice, your laugh....I almost forget what it sounds like. This is the longest I have ever gone with out talking to you. Even before we were together we spoke EVERYDAY in some capacity. Yahoo messenger every night. Do you remember that? We would literally sit there for HOURS just chatting. God I miss those days. I would give anything to have them back. I would give anything to have us back. The old us. But I can't go back....only forward.

I'm missing you so much baby. I scrolled through a lot of our old pictures together and broke down. I know this wasn't a smart thing to do but I can't help it. Atleast that way I still get to see you. I wish you would stop being so cold. It's me. You've known me for seven years. Why do you treat me this way? Idk if i'll ever get over you. I'm hurting so bad and you are the only person I want to talk to about it to make me feel better, but you're not there. You not there for me when I need you. I would never do that to you. If you ever needed anything I would be there for you. I would not leave you out in the cold and say you're on your own.

I know it wasn't the best idea for me to go see you yesterday, but I wanted to return your things and also just see you one last time. Say goodbye in person, which we never did 6 weeks ago when you broke up with me. I continue to replay that night over and over in my head; what I should have said or done. It is driving me crazy. I truly thought you would change your mind and we would love each other once again.

You were so beautiful last night. Everything I ever loved about you was magnified times a thousand. Your eyes and your smile; your playfulness and energy. The woman I fell for. Sitting in your place one last time. The place that I helped you move into. It was our special place; so many loving memories. You changed everything around, to forget about us. All my gifts are gone. You tossed everything aside just like our relationship. You talked about our relationship like it was some movie recap. No more feeling or emotion in your words. Indifferent. Like it was some sports event; a few hours of excitement and then nothing. I realize now that you are truly not my baby anymore. I needed to see it for myself. I know I made mistakes sweetie. We both did. But why was I the only one fighting for us? When you needed me I was there. When you would call me at night to come over and cuddle you to sleep, I would come. You told me over and over how much I meant to you. How happy you were that I was in your life. I know now you felt you were losing yourself. But why didn't you talk to me about that? Why did you hold that inside? Why did you tell me that it was only my responsibility to set the boundaries? I thought we were in it together. I feel I was only there to comfort you during the time you were down. I held you up baby and you thanked me for that. We held up each other. Now that you are back out for work, I guess you don't need me anymore. I can't believe you said that our first month together was our best moment. The honeymoon is always like that. Why the hell didn't you just leave me earlier before I fell in love with you? Now here I suffer, while you could care less. Why do I miss you so much then? Why do I give you my tears?

I know I can't see you anymore. I have to go NC forever. You want to be friends so easily like our love never existed. But I need to hold on to the bit of dignity I have left. You can't have that last piece of me. There is someone better out there who deserves my love. She will fight with me. She will fight for us. And I will give her my heart.

I can't believe my princess is gone. My sky is gone. Forever.

I miss you. I don't know why. I guess I miss you as my friend. I'm emotionally drained and I've been sleeping almost 11 hours every night. I still wake up with bags under my eyes. I know that I will get over it eventually but things are so hard for me right now. I miss your hugs. I don't know what is going on with you right now and that bothers me, but you are no longer my responsibility. Do you miss me? I hope we can heal enough from this over time to be friends again. I miss my friend.

So let's review then, shall we? We broke up October 15th, after almost a week of not being sure what you wanted to do. We agreed to wait for each other though, even though it sucks. Stupid? Maybe, but I still loved you. October 22nd, I text you to say that I miss you. You told me you missed me too and to not forget about you. I told you to be good. I tp'ed your friend's truck...for no reason, except to get out some much needed emotion. October 27th you text me at 10 pm after an apparently bad night with your friends. You wanted reassurance I still love you and want you, and I gave it to you. The next night, you texted me again about how you're a jerk for doing this and that you don't deserve me. I said you weren't a jerk at all. And I meant it. You told me if I ever needed reassurance that you still love me, to text you. October 30, I was at a wedding that YOU were supposed to go with me to. But you weren't, of course. So I texted you because I was sad. And you told me (after SIX hours of not replying) that you missed me too, but that we had to "contain our feelings" and "be strong". This coming from the guy who 2 or 3 days ago had been doing the OPPOSITE of containing feelings.

So the next night, when you texted me at 11 pm asking if I had had a bad day, I ignored it. And 2 days later, when you were driving in front of me, I didn't wave or anything. And you got mad, saying that I shouldn't ignore you when I see you, that you want me to treat you like my best friend still. So I apologized. We talked that night. Then you got mad at me for tp'ing your friend's truck (admittedly I did do it twice a few days later. And proceeded to ignore me for 2 weeks.

Then around the middle of November I texted you, telling you that you had told me a few weeks earlier not to ignore each other. So you finally did respond. It wasn't a very good night for me. In fact, it's when it was decided that I would go on a trip with my mom and my friend, to get away from this place for a little while. November 13th you texted me just to say you hoped I had a good day, and the next day you texted me again. Saying that you had a talk with J and imagining me with another guy made you upset so you had a bad day/night. Me, being idiotic, agreed to talk to you on the phone. Needless to say, it was a good talk, but I did cry. And that sucked. We did talk the next day though...you texted me asking if I was ok. And we talked the whole day. Then you texted me Wednesday saying hey and that you missed me. We talked on Thursday all day too. And then Saturday came, and you didn't want to talk to me that night really; I could tell. On November 23rd (a Tuesday) I text you before going on my trip on Wednesday, and you don't respond at all. So I go on my trip feeling sucky. I'm happy though, about the trip. I come back and don't text you until...December 5th, a Sunday. You respond saying "good to hear from you, but im going to bed". So I called you, wanting to find out where we stood (cuz if you didn't wanna talk to me, I didn't wanna keep trying & feeling STUPID). We talked for 30 minutes. Apparently...it's too hard for you to focus when you talk to me. It's "too hard" for you. You couldve told me...but you decided not to. I didnt talk to you til Thursday, when we were all going to the movies with mutual friends. December 9th. You said hi and asked how I was. I hadn't talked to you in person in 2 months. You left without saying bye. I spent that night crying. I knew I was stupid for letting you have that effect on me.

So I decided to have no more of that. I didn't text you, not once. You said hi once in awhile when you saw me, but I didn't text you. I missed you, a lot. A WHOLE lot. But I didn't text you. Over a month had passed. When you texted me on...well...December 25th. Thanking me for the banana bread. That's it. Then on December 31st we had already all had plans to go to Six Flags that night. You prank called me twice...both times for over 15 minutes. Asking me if I had a boyfriend, if I liked anyone, if I was interested in dating. Real smooth, silly. That's all you would talk about. When I told you I wasn't interested in dating for a year or more, you said "thats the smartest thing you've said this whole conversation!". I saw you later that afternoon, and everything was...good. I didn't feel emotional when seeing you or talking to you. I was with my friends, and I was HAPPY with that. At Six Flags, I hung out with the girls while you went with some other friends. When we passed you guys at around 10 pm, I pretended to hide my face while running past. You texted me saying "way to hide". This is how I know things bother you, you see. You wouldn't have texted me otherwise, yeah?

I asked you if you guys would go on a ride with us before the end of the night, and you said "I would hope so". So we did. I was having fun screaming with my friends, and you were just an added bonus of being there. You went on a roller coaster with me, sat beside me, and we talked before the ride started. Then the night ended. We said bye. You hugged everyone else, and I was just going to leave. But you asked me for a hug. So I gave you one. Our first hug in 2 and a half months. We got home, and I texted you to make sure you got home ok (you remember how much I worry) and you were happy that I texted you. You wanted to keep texting, even though it was past 1:30 in the morning. So I did...I kept texting you. Til you got tired. I went to bed at 3 am. It was a good night...a really good night.

Then Sunday...I was moving. My phone accidently sent you a blank message...but you didn't seem to mind. This was January 2nd. We talked that night for a few hours. You said you didn't want to "overdo the texting". I understood. I told you, though, that it sucked saying bye. You agreed that it did. I saw you Wednesday when picking up one of my friends from her house. I was happy that night to be with my friends. You texted me that night (since we prank called you) and said I seemed happy. I told you I was. You said you were just getting home and you were "feeling kinda lonely". I didn't mention anything, just gave you options to not feel lonely anymore. I wasn't going to go back to that point, you see. You fell asleep on me while texting, and then texted me at 2 saying that you were taking your stepdad to the ER and wanted to say goodnight since you had fallen asleep earlier. So Thursday we talked all day too (even though we tried to say bye like 4 times). Then Sunday came...January 9th. My parents anniversary. I went to your meeting, and you didn't even say hi. Nothing. You said hi to my brother, but not me. You texted me later that afternoon, and I asked you what happened. You said you were preoccupied with other stuff and that you were busy learning a new assignment. You said that you "would catch me next time " Good excuse. I knew then that it did still affect me when you do stuff like that. And THAT made me sad. But we did text all that night. You fell asleep on me again...so we texted yet again on Monday. You weren't happy on Monday though...I still don't know why. I have some assumptions, but nothing too clear. We're on January 10th now, so we're getting close.

We didn't talk until Saturday, January 15th, when I texted you cuz you hadn't said hi to me YET AGAIN that afternoon. You texted me saying something and said bye. I texted you saying that if you didn't want to talk to me anymore, that if it was too hard for you or didn't feel right to you, that I would understand. But to tell me so I don't keep trying & feel stupid (Sound familiar?). You said, and I quote, "I don't even know why you would say that! Geeze...just let me be for now". So I did. I felt so...terrible. So I let you be. I was mad. The next week, January 22nd, I found out something bad had happened to one of your closest friends...on the past Thursday. January 13th. I thought that might explain your response text to me on that Saturday. So I texted you that same morning. It's now January 27th, and you still haven't texted me back.

It's been a crazy 3 and a half months. I love you very much, and I miss you so much. But this is driving me crazy and I don't know what to do with you. You're very confused, I know that. But if you want me out of your life, just tell me. You've done this to me 3 times now...just disappeared on me after we were talking again. Needless to say, I'm very confused and I'd just like an answer.

But I love you, I love you very much...but I will get over you if you don't want me at all anymore. I know I will.