Post here instead of contacting your ex!

J,

You're such a coward. What the hell did I ever see in you? You're unfaithful and you are the biggest liar I have ever met in my life. What the hell is wrong with you? You're not even the person I used to love. You've turned into this manipulative sorry excuse for a man. I hate you with all my heart. You and your little tramp.

GAWD I want to contact you right now.

But I'm not going to.

I can't really, because my pride is preventing me, which is a good thing! I can't because I'm not "college educated", which is what you recently put in your online dating profile as being a "better fit" for you.

Gee, my lack of college education didn't seem to be a factor for you when you had your d*ck in me for 6 months last year. Didn't really matter then, did it?

I am on day 13 of NC. I dread the day you call me again. But, it should be pretty simple to point out your mistake; I'm not college educated, you see. So, you really shouldn't be talking to me in the first place.

What kills me is that there are plenty of successful people that do not have college educations; including Halle Berry and Julia Roberts. Are you so arrogant that you would not date THEM?

You are such a creep. Why on earth do I even entertain the idea of texting you? I have no clue. No clue.

Monday's your birthday Fatty.

Don't hold your breath for my call or text.

Here's what I've learned about you: you're incredibly duplicitous.

You don't like the responsibilities of a relationship but you don't like being alone either.

Your solution: Be in a relationship but secretly do your own thing.

Your own thing includes keeping girls on the back burner in case we don't work out; flirting accross FB and email; downplaying our relationship to others that might be viable down the line; and lying like a Persian rug.

Nice.

Quite the skill set.

It's insulting sure. But I'm not interested in payback.

Guys like you get yours. You set yourself up for a life of disappointing others.

You never experience trust or being close to someone else.

You see others have it, but you are too far gone and unable to establish real intimacy.

Your existence is steeped in shallowness and fear.

Happy birthday Fatty. Plan on being miserable for the foreseeable future.

You told me so many times I was everything you wanted and had been looking for! why didn't you even tell me the truth? why didn't you even care to try and address what the problem was? I still don't know why things ended? I gave you support, honesty, respect and told me how you loved the way I treated you. Gosh!! I hate you right now!!

No matter how much u disappoint me I can't stop missing u. Each morning i hate waking up bc u aren't in my life any more and I have to face that every day all over again. Nothing else in that moment matters but wishing we could cuddle and forget all the bad stuff. I miss you.

I still love you and would do anything for you. A life without u in it makes me feel sick. I need to remember the problem is that its not reciprocated. Work, and you will always come

Before us and me. I wanted u to love me the way i deserve to be loved because I give you that amount of love and it simply never happened. It doesn't change the fact that my heart is stuck with you.

Sometimes loveeee comes around and it knocks you down-just get back up----- when it knocks you down, knocks you down.

So yeah being listening to a whole lot of music, and damn is it helping me get a perspective on things. I'm getting over you and I can say that in a month's time I'll be completely over it.

So apparently, my friend saw you and your new girlfriend together at "our" spot. You are a piece of crap. Please don't ever contact me again. I wish I could say "I wish you well..." but F that. You have put me through so much hell these past few years. I have no respect for you whatsoever. I'm so glad that you're officially out of my life cause you've brought me nothing but pain. I hate you with all I have...I truly do.

One day, maybe my hatred will fade...but I don't see that happening for a long long time. You have damaged me...and I will never forgive you for that. Don't ever come running to me when you need help because I will turn and walk away. Don't ever beg for another chance because you don't deserve it. You don't deserve me. I am finally done with this BS. Good riddance.

Why can't you get out of my head!!!! Argh. I miss you so much. I want to call and bleat and bleat and... I won't. So tired of this BS, wondering and hoping and asking advice that no one knows. It truly is its own hell. I now know why people go to sea and never come back.

I love you and I know it would be a mistake but I want to try one more time. LOL. My damn brain is telling me "HELL NO" my heart is all hopeful I sack up and make the call.

I hope you feel the same way and I'm driving you nuts. It will pass, I have to believe that.

After 2 weeks of NC I was surviving. You came back to pack the rest of your things and 1/2 of the cats to send to your home a few days ago. Due to weather it took 2 days. I was happy to see you. The 1st night we slept in the same bed just holding each other till we fell asleep. You have been drinking since you got here and did not let up till your eyes shut with sleep. Woke up the next morning and went to work. You were awaiting your mothers arrival so she could help with putting your vehicle on the barge because you do not have a license. She came in. Always had a great relationship with her and still do. We both knew this was for the best and we knew it was hard for me, him and her too. She knows of her sons alcohol problem and has tried to help. He is almost 40. He just does not see that most if not all his problems stem from his drinking. It has always been everyone elses fault. I was the target for the last 3 years. We briefly spoke of the split and his response was you asked me to leave. I pointed out to him, yes I did after he said he did not trust me and did not feel that his things (tools) were safe around me. I threw away a broken turkey holder from a deep fryer that had holes and ruined and because of this he did not trust me. I have read that alcoholics tend to make a mountain out of a mole hill. when i threw the holder away I did not know it would affect him so much. I sincerly aplogized a few times. It was not good enough. So I asked him would he stay with someone he did not trust and he said no, hence our split. Our last night and day together was wonderful and painful. I cried off and on throughout the day while I helped them get everything on the barge and get them along with the cats to the plane. When we got to the airport and said our goodbye's even his mom was crying and hurting. That surprised me somewhat but I know she has always felt that I have been the best thing that has ever happened to him since he was 16. Upon my last kiss and hug to him I asked him to please get some help with his drinking. His response was "it is too late for me". I told him I would wait if he gets some help. He told me maybe, we will see. He also kept on saying everything will be ok. I asked him what he meant everything will be ok, he did not know. I think that was a clear indication he has no plans of getting help. We said our last goodbye. I txt him a day later too see how the cats did at their new home and the plane ride. he responded a day later with a they are adjusting. have not txt again since. will not txt again. Understand and need the NC for my sanity if anything else. I miss, I hurt, I see all possibilities that could have been, that was and that may never be. He is a good person. Has always been honest of his alcoholism just has never tried to get help since we have been together. Oh well, it is what it is.....I will heal, I will heal alone but i will heal. Take it a day at a time if not an hour at a time sometimes....

I don't want you back. In fact, I hate you...

So why do I want so badly to speak with you? I cannot believe that you have done this to me. Not once did it ever cross my mind that you were capable of being so cruel and manipulative. I gave you everything you wanted. You said so yourself that I was your perfect woman. When we first started dating, you were telling everyone that you had found the girl you wanted to spend the rest of your life with.

So what the hell happened? What did I do to deserve everything you have done to me? I gave you more than I had to give, but you never appreciated me. And now...you replace me like I meant nothing to you. And to make matters worse, you lied about it and made me believe that you still wanted me. So like an idiot, I gave you another chance. Several chances, in fact. But the entire time, you were LYING to me. WHY? WHY? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

I didn't expect to be struggling with sending you happy birthday wishes--in fact I've been looking forward to ignoring you.

But, part of me feels very guilty that I wronged you.

I guess you wronged me too now that I think about it--and THAT didn't stop you from not wishing me a happy bday.

Is that petty?

Maybe.

But if I called and you let me just go to vm, I'd hate myself.

Not gonna risk it.

Happy Birthday.

It’s interesting how you say that you have been using me this whole time because you are so lonely, and then you go on to tell me that you are superior to me partly because you have more friends than I do. Do you ever hear yourself speak? The immaturity shines through in your email. It’s like you just wanted to think of as many insults as you can and shove them in to a few paragraphs because you were angry.

Did you ever realize that during this whole relationship, almost everything was about you? You wanted to complain about school almost every day we talked. I listened. You were in pain and needed someone to talk to. I was there. Remember when I finished my first medical school interview and you were the first one I called as soon I could get to my phone? Remember what you said when I tried to talk to you about it? “Nick, let me call you back later. I’m watching the Colbert/Stewart rally on TV right now, and it’s a once in a lifetime thing. We can talk about your interview anytime.” And then when we talked two hours later, instead of apologizing, it ended up being a two-hour long discussion about how I was a burden to you.

I always wanted to know what you wanted. I wanted to be as close to perfect as I could for you. I grew my hair out because you said you would like it better. I grew a beard because you said you had always wanted a boyfriend who had one. I ran 6 miles a day and worked my abs out for 3 months so I could look good when I got there for you. I get there and you don’t even want to shave your legs. It would inconvenience you too much and you just don’t like to do it. And then you say that I should gain weight, because you want to feel dainty around me like you have felt with your other ex-boyfriends.

And remember how I stayed up and did my best to take care of you. And then the next day I was exhausted and taking a nap. I heard you come in and so I woke up so I could spend time with you. You asked if I wanted a sandwich and I said sure. You looked back at me as you were walking to the kitchen with this awful expression on your face and said “Uhh...are you expecting me to make it and bring it to you?” I’m sorry to be so presumptuous. I forgot that the you are to never do anything for me. You never have. Why should I have thought that at the time? My mistake.

I’m not like you. When I’m angry, I don’t say things I don’t mean. I don’t try to inflict emotional pain on you. I don’t want to hurt your feelings and make you feel miserable. But you are 21, and for some reason you had me convinced that you were mature. I guess part of me just wanted to believe it even though I had no evidence to support it.

And remember when I visited you and you kept saying that I should move to be with you, and we started looking for jobs online? And then two days later you said that I shouldn’t move. And then two weeks after that you said I should move, and started sending me all of these jobs that I could apply for. And then I applied for them, and did a phone interview, and was basically offered the job. I thought you’d be ecstatic when I told you I had a job lined up, but you weren’t. You changed your mind again and said I shouldn’t move.

You don’t feel things as deeply as I do. When you dropped me off at the airport after my first visit, I cried. You said it was a turnoff and “What kind of person cries in public? Do you have no shame?” That will always strike me as something that is completely odd about you. You should have given me a list of emotions I am not allowed to express in a public place. That would have been helpful.

Remember that letter you wrote me? I watched you cry over skype as you read it silently to yourself before you sent it. You wrote how you have every intention of spending the rest of your life with me. You said that you had wanted to tell me that you loved me a long time before you actually did. You said that for so long you had been emotionally dead, but I made you feel again. You said I brought you back from the dead, and that your mom is happy to finally have her daughter back. That was all temporary though wasn’t it, because soon after that, you could never express any emotions towards me. You could never communicate to me how you really felt. You would always say “I don’t know” when I asked how you felt. And 3 weeks after you sent me that letter you were completely gone emotionally from the relationship.

Every time I go out on to the back patio and look at the swing we have, I always think about how I sat on that swing one Sunday morning and talked to you on the phone. During that conversation you said you would never lie, cheat, or ignore me. It meant so much to me. I didn’t even ask you to say it…you just said it. It’s strange how quickly your feelings change.

You never wanted me to be happy. After we broke up and kept calling each other for the next two weeks, you hated it every time I sounded happy. Remember when you called me and I was driving to go play tennis with my friends and I was having a really good day? It really got to you, and out of nowhere you said “So my mom really hates you.” You wanted to bring me down. And then I said I don’t want to be torn down and I want to continue to have a good day, so I got off the phone with you. And then you sent me a text that said “you are losing me.” Nice try. I can be happy without you…I’m allowed. And then we talked later at midnight and I was trying to tell you about this really happy moment I had during while I was driving home from Fayetteville and you kept saying “why would those things make you happy? That’s weird. It’s not normal.”

You never supported my interests. In fact, they were a turnoff for you. What I don’t get it is why you would get in to a relationship with me even though you knew these things about me beforehand. You hate that I play golf. I don’t get it. You hate it, and yet you’ve never set foot on a golf course. But apparently you hate it enough to hold it against me and make you think less of me. You refused to ever go on a golf course with me. What happened to taking an interest and supporting me with my hobbies? Whenever you told me you liked racing, I started researching, watching videos, watching races, talked to you about it. I was trying to learn all I could about the sport so you could share your interest with me. Not once would you ever consider doing that. You are selfish.

You couldn’t believe that I would “be so stupid” as to believe in a god when I was 16. And now you hold that belief against me as if I still do. That is crazy. You’re the one going to a naturopath and taking homeopathic remedies. If you only knew how stupid you were for taking them, but I never said anything. I never held it against you, because I knew you were desperate to find a cure for what you have. That’s how people get trapped in worthless alternative medicine. It will never make you better.

How could you use me for the last two weeks that we talked? You strung me along day after day, saying you didn’t know if you wanted to get back together or not. You said you wanted to see me one more time. And then the moment you meet somebody else, you send me a text saying that we shouldn’t talk anymore. How mature of you. But you never really cared when you hurt me, so why should I have expected anything different.

Did you ever notice how every time you would have a problem, I could sense it even though you weren’t telling me? And then it would hurt me, and when I tried to talk to you about it, you made me feel like my feelings were “wrong”. Like I shouldn’t be feeling what I’m feeling. And then you’d get mad at me, and after some great manipulating on your part, I would end up apologizing by the end of the conversation. Have you realized how many times you’ve apologized to me in the past? I could count them on one hand. It’s something you rarely do.

I would love for you to one day realize that your very last words to me were completely and utterly, over-the-top vindictive and hurtful. I would love for you to call me or send me an email and apologize for what you said and tell me that you were being immature and selfish and that you didn’t mean any of those things. But I know you won’t. You aren’t big enough. And you also aren’t mature enough to come to that realization. But that’s what I get for getting involved with a 21 year old isn’t it.

You said we shouldn’t talk for the moment because it’s not healthy for either of us. And then I backed off and never said anything. Five days later you write me that scathing email. You said that you met someone else and that you are happy. I know you aren’t happy. He may make you happy sometimes, but you will never truly be happy…it’s not part of who you are. You are a sad, depressed girl who is always in pain. He can’t change that.

Your email also showed me that you haven’t moved on, and that you are trying to convince yourself to hate me so you can. Good luck with that. I don’t quite know exactly what you can hate about me. When you start talking to new boyfriends about problems that you had with your ex’s, you will tell them of those that treated you badly, that never cared about you, that were always jerks to you and had no ambition in life. And then you’ll think of me, and what will you say?

Why did you have to RUIN everything AGAIN????

You can tell me that you love me till you're blue in the face....your actions speak louder than your empty promises!

Now you're in Cuba miserable..regretting what you have done..but you had sooo many chances to change and you NEVER did.

You have given me no choice. I have to leave you and as hard as it is for me, I'm so hurt and betrayed that I can't even respond to your texts.

I know you will regret cheating on me for a LOOONNGGG time because I have never put my foot down this strong and determined before. Now you're gonna see what it's REALLY like to loose me for good since all of the other times I eventually took you back.

Once it hits you that you threw everything you had away for a few nights of fun...ask yourself if it was really worth it! You will NEVER EVER get better than me. Good luck with the trash that you are so easily drawn to. What a joke you are.

I hate you for doing this to me.. but i love u so much.. i hate the fact girls everyday giving clues to ask them out and its not in me to do so.. theres prob someone outhere that will apprciate me and love what i have to offer.. but ur unsure and u wanna party u threw us away even though u knew we were perfect for eachother..

i love u.. i hate u.. i love u

I miss you. I can't stop thinking about you, and us.

I don't know what state of mind are you in, but I wish that soon you would come to your senses. I know it's near impossible with you. I can only wish though.

I'm trying to move on with my life without you. I know I can, but I would be much happier with you in it.

I know how it feels to be uncertain of our future together as I have been there in the past, but I gave you the chance you asked for. I gave myself the chance to overcome my fears to pursue the things I mostly want in life. I had faith in you. I struggled within myself for your sake, and the sake of the pure feelings we had to one another. And love. True love, conquered it all for me.

You can't expect to win before you lose. You can't expect to win before you try, and you shut the door on that too.

I wish you loved me enough to do the same for me.

"One day I'm going to tell you to your face how much I love you and it will be the best day of my life". That's what you said.

I hope the second happiest day of your life is really . No I don't actually, I can't bring myself to be nasty. I hope it's a good day. But not as good. Just kind of mediocre I guess.

Enjoy your weekend away with him. I can guarantee you won't give me a second thought during any of that time. I wish I could say the same.

I hate you. I really don't want to. I'm trying to find any logical explanation for your actions, but I can't. You've ruined me, and I hate you for it.