Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I wish you would miss me like I miss you today

It's been 4 days since you just watched me walk away. 4 days and nothing. Not like I expected anything- I didn't. But I still wish you would miss me. I wonder if I even cross your mind at all, if you regret just letting me leave the way I did. I couldn't get far enough away from you on Monday after everything that happened- I shouldn't be sitting here and missing you. I know its not YOU I'm missing- not the guy who I saw last weekend. I miss the old you. The guy I fell in love with. I thought by seperating the two and telling myself that guy is gone- I thought I would be okay. But I can't help but still hold onto the small bit of hope that there is still that guy deep down in there that loves me. That he'll see the light, realize how much he loves me and reach out to me. I'm delusional. And these dreams I keep having- dreams of us together- happy like nothing- those are the worst. Probably worse then the nightmares I have of you with other woman, Because in those dreams I'm SO happy, then I wake up to disappointment.

Why is today so hard? Although I miss you I'm not going to contact you....I'm not stupid. I know you don't miss me, don't care. Your probably out with some girl and not even thinking of me at all. I won't make myself anymore pathetic then I already am.

I try my best to get my mind off of you and its like no matter what I do BAM there is something that reminds me of you! Case and point- I was channel surfing tonight- I like to watch some of those face off shows on the foodnetwork, and right when I put it on- OF COURSE they are in YOUR CITY! And not only your city but at a pizzeria you took me to last year ON VALENTINES DAY! Jesus why is the universe messing with me? I try my best to get my mind on other things and there you are again! Had i been the same naive girl I was way back when, I would think it was fate. That the universe was trying to tell me something. But I don't believe in that junk anymore. Remember how we used to think we were fated? It felt like we were in the beginning- the way we came to be like that. It was something right out of one of those romantic movies you know I loved so much. But I realize now life is not a romance movie- and our story was never meant to be made into one.

Sucks.

always at night i miss you the most i miss our tell me something convos. no one can replace you, imeant that. my heart is still yours big. it erases all of the bs and causes me to always believe in you. i wish i could listen to reality and not the beating of this darn thing. tonight will be tough to sleep. i might pretend that my pillow is you. not sure if that will make things better because it wont fill the need to be held by you. i miss how close we were. i simply miss all of you. this is tough bc i know you miss me too. why couldn't you just be good to me?

Ahh.. had a good time tonight. Finally went to the movies by myself. Felt so empty and discouraged before but now it seems like a natural thing. Went to a used bookstore, one of my other obstacles and I did good. Yes, I looked through the stacks for copies of the books you loved but it felt liberating to find great copies and put them right back. No pangs of anything. What does that mean? No idea but I'm glad I did it, part of my healing. I am determined to wash you out of my life.

I cannot believe I fell so hard. I can't believe I named all our unborn children with you. What was I thinking?

This week I am going on a few dates and I will see how that goes. It was nice to hear people actually happy that I called and excited that they were gonna do stuff with me. I was upfront with them though, told them all I was broken but I needed to stop being so alone. I wonder if that was smart or stupid.

Anyway, I'm doing better and I hope you are going crazy wondering about me. Mean? Yeah but I don't care.

remember when we usedt o get frozen gyogurst together

even late at night?

remmebemmer giving me your blue blocker sunglasses?

i meant to find it and wear it all the time.

wremmberm when we used to go to yur beach house and spend the memorial day just by ourselfves?

remember when you told me wyou would run with me to rtrain for my halgf marathong?

remebmer bhenwehn....rememberm?!?! remember?!?!??

rememmber?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

booohooohoo

Cry cry weeop weep ='[

I dont feel you around me anymore.. its almost over.. I know it..I can feel it.. its a happy, sad, crazy thing.. cause I never thought we would be apart but I'm almost to a point where i wish you the best and I want the best for me.. Its almost gone... your slowly slipping away from me.. and Im letting you go

Random tv channels have started showing Cyprus adverts "Cyprus - in your heart", they have been killing me, I never ever expected this to feel so bad I really didn't, I miss you SO much and though I know what you are doing is none of my business anymore I cannot help but wonder, do you miss me? Did you ever miss me once I had moved there? I question whether you have have taken yourself out of game for me or for you or for us both, I don't know when we'll speak again although I'm pretty sure that we will one day, I hope by then I will be a new person with a new life, whole again. I love you I really do, I always did...perhaps always will in some way.

Day 3 of no contact after she broke it by sending me a text saying 'I miss you'.... Could have been better if it said 'I miss us' but hey.

I miss her so much today (sunday) and had a massive urge to send her a message but I was strong and didnt. She doesn't seem to be as happy since we broke up as her facebook status's are not very positive and upbeat like they used to be. Maybe she isnt happy? Maybe I will never know.

Well i'm going to stay no contact still as each time I do she usually contacts me, so the saying is true, 'you dont know what you got till its gone'.

Stay strong everyone, it helps alot knowing that millions of other people are also going through the same pain as us.

Sunday morning, 2 weeks since I've seen him, 3 days NC. Please tell me this gets easier. I went to bed last night early. I had the most restless night. I thought about him & had dreams about him all night. It felt as if he was in bed next to me. I very seldom dream at all & these were so real & so vivid. I miss him so much & wonder if he misses me I was wide awake from 1 am - 3 am & online, what else was there to do? Finally at 3 am, I turned off my light & laptop & tried to sleep. I couldn't. There are times when I feel like I just can't do this anymore. I want so bad to talk to him. There is a song that started going through my mind during my nights restlessness. I know the song, put can't pin point it enough to even google it. It's driving me crazy, I'm wondering it it has some significance for my healing. I feel so scared, helpless & weak this morning.

I've been feeling great, and then I had this horrible nightmare last night with you in it. You were SO angry with me and I can't help but think you are in real life also. PLEASE tell me what I've done wrong I don't want to wonder forever. You've come back so many times before that I keep thinking this time will be the same!

Just had another urge to look at her facebook page but I won't!! It's doing me good knowing that i can look at it any time I want but I'm strong enough not to. I know I could just block her but I know she looks at my profile all the time which may bring her closer as it has pics of me looking good.

I'm still wondering what she wants as she gave no reason to not wanting to be with me anymore, other than 'I need space'. Which is the worst thing ever as id rather be told out straight that she didn't like me in that way anymore.

I miss you so much and I am so tired of being in this "fog". I am awake, I see myself doing things, but I feel nothing. How long will this last? I wonder constantly if you are thinking about us, about me... do you still love me? Do you hate me? Do you regret the last 2 years we had together? You were and probably will always be my best friend. When I have felt like this in the past I turned to you, now where do I turn? I am so lonely. I wish I could snap my fingers and have my life back, the way we were. I can't help but hoping you will give us another chance. Everyone tells me to move forward but its really hard! Make the thoughts stop, I keep plotting and planning and wondering and I am driving myself crazy!!!!!!

I haven't posted in here, for awhile. I've been feeling so much better. We broke up November 4th, and I don't feel the pain as sharply anymore, and even better, I've made some new friends, I am enjoying focusing on other parts of my life, some are things I had put on hold because I dropped everything at a moment's notice for you. That was never something I was resentful about, to the contrary, I enjoyed it. But, the fact is, you didnt' choose me, so I can't do all these things for you that I enjoyed. But neither am I going to give anyone (not even you) the power to stop me from enjoying life. I still love talking to you, I still love you, likely always will, but I am happy - even though you are not in my life. You're an awesome guy....but I think I'm pretty great myself. It doesn't matter if you, or anyone, agrees. I"m good with myself

I am missing you now more than ever! I never in a million years thought things would be this way between us. You told me you loved me. So why are you doing this to me? I wish so badly you would come back to me. I know we could figure this out and make things ok between us. Wherever you are tonight, I hope you are safe and I hope you are happy. ily

Tomorrow makes a week. 7 days. 7 days since you let me leave. 7 days since I lost all hope of ever having an us again. And nothing. Not so much as a phone call, text- nothing. You knew how upset I was after last weekend and you didn't care enough to see how I was doing. I guess you truly have forgotten all about me. Moved on. I'm sure your too busy enjoying being the single guy now. The player I always knew you were. Funny how I should have listened to my gut when we first started talking way back when. With all the girls I saw on your myspace page a little light went off in my mind 'PLAYER PLAYER PLAYER' but I gave you a chance. I got to know you- and I feel in love with you. I feel so blindly in love with you it was kind of pathetic. But I look back now and I see it was all just some fantasy. Maybe the reality of us never was as good as the fantasy. I need to get you off this pedastal in my mind. Our relationship wasn't some AMAZING perfect thing like I think it was! Its funny how all I can remember now is the good! There was SO much bad! From week one! If I remember the bad it will help me see- see you were not this amazing guy. Far from it.

i hope u burn in hell and regret wt you did and get haunted for it for ever and never ever fall in love or forget me i hope i become ur night mare that haunts u in the dark for ever yu thats for cheating on me and trashing me you trash.. i hope every woman u meet make u suffer for good ... and i hope u regret it that it hurts you like hell