Is it possible for someone to love you after a few hours of talking??

Loriana

Hey so last night i was on facebook and i went onto this chat thing and this guy from Florida messaged me and i was like "Hey i see you're a fan of True Blood so am i" so anyway we started talking and we had alot in common and we connected. We shared some personal stuff with each other and it was cool to have someone to talk to. He said he had a girlfriend but she wouldn't mind if he called me "Babi Gurl" so i was like ok and then out of the blue he was like ily. This made me think whoaa back up a minute you don't tell someone on the first day of meeting them that you love them its just not possible like you hardly know eachother. So i told him this and he was like i know my feelings for you and i do love you. i just got really freaked out by this and then i went offline and when i logged on just now hes sent me all these offline messages saying im sorry baby gurl i didnt mean to hurt you i love you and then he put they just found my grandfather murdered. That was just freakier. Also he told me he smokes pot and he travels alot. But to say ily in a couple of hours is beyond weird this guy cannot be for real can he??. Doed anyone have any simular experiences?.

Of course he's not for real. There are a lot of weird, freaky people out there in the internet world not to be taken seriously. If you think he's harassing you, I advise you to block him. Also, if I'm not mistaken, there's also a report button on facebook which you could use.

He said your grandfather was found murdered?? I don't get that part.....

Anyways, I'm surprised you have to ask if he's for real....there are a lot of people out there who will prey on general naivite so be careful.

I was talking bout his grandfather not mine LOL

Heres the latest i blocked him on msn and facebook but he tried to add me as a friend again but i ignored it and it was gettin a bit much so i asked one of my mates who is a guy for help and i gave him his addy and my mate was like do u fancy leavin my friend alone? and cos the guy can speak like 9 different languages he started bein all smart and starting speakin in spanish so my mate turns around and starts talkin back in spanish and goes look just speak english. So he did but all he said was sorry g2g i need to go to a funeral it was so odd. Glad my mate was there cos hes quite protective like that so hopefully that guy wont bother me anymore.

Heres the latest i blocked him on msn and facebook but he tried to add me as a friend again but i ignored it and it was gettin a bit much so i asked one of my mates who is a guy for help and i gave him his addy and my mate was like do u fancy leavin my friend alone? and cos the guy can speak like 9 different languages he started bein all smart and starting speakin in spanish so my mate turns around and starts talkin back in spanish and goes look just speak english. So he did but all he said was sorry g2g i need to go to a funeral it was so odd. Glad my mate was there cos hes quite protective like that so hopefully that guy wont bother me anymore.

Sounds a fruitcake who is in a Nutjob home and they have given him a pc to play with ....

Dont worry though, at some point online we have all attracted that kind...

SOME of us ONLY attract that kind!!!!

(Seriously, I've met some nice guys online. But I've met way more weirdoes! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS trust your gut. I've blocked people even without knowing why, just a 'feeling'. Far rather err on the side of caution...)

SOME of us ONLY attract that kind!!!!

(Seriously, I've met some nice guys online. But I've met way more weirdoes! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS trust your gut. I've blocked people even without knowing why, just a 'feeling'. Far rather err on the side of caution...)

I know i've met pretty decent ppl online too and i've trusted my instincs and i know when someone isn't the full package and i knew all along he was a nut job its just ive read posts on here where ppl have siad they had fallen in love like love at first sight so i just wanted to make sure i wasn't being to realistic but i still honestly believe u cant love someone after only a few hours of talking and it seems you all agree with me.

I remember chatting to a guy and we exchanged a few messages, then I heard nothing for two weeks...

He returned and again a few messages exchanged....no word for a week.

He came back to chat again, few messages exchanged again.

I was figuring he was coming to chat to me, when hed fallen out with his regular woman online....

Anyways, the next time he returned, after 2 messages says he loves me....

I thought, 'what a fool', told him not to insult my intelligence....and blocked him his stupid a$$.

Ya know some men must thing we are totally dumb and are that desperate for a man, we will believe any old crap they tell us....

Archived