your age and your REAL number :)

Elsewhere

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah the 2nd is the one I'll be spending my life with too=)

All sexual encounters count no matter the feelings, true, but rape however, does NOT count.

Just thought I should clarify that.

That be the case, I'd have 3 partners. Which wasn't by my discresion and doesn't count.

Therefore it would be 2. Even if I regret the first one, it STILL counts.

Question: What makes it so "good" to have a low number? I know it's probably not the best idea to go around sticking it/having it stuck in by everybody, but why all the competition and sad faces? Does it really make you less of a person because you have 5 and not 2?

^ yeah really

I actually wish my list was longer... I mean, the more experience the better, the less is left to wondering and craving - we know all this and now we can enjoy "the ones" forever

not that I think the more partners the better - but before I settle for life (cause that's what I eventually want - an ultimate partner forever and I mean ever) I want to know what's out there

Question: What makes it so "good" to have a low number? I know it's probably not the best idea to go around sticking it/having it stuck in by everybody, but why all the competition and sad faces? Does it really make you less of a person because you have 5 and not 2?

some people think it makes them more of a person some people think otherwise! The truth is, numbers show what your standards are when it comes to sex, does not mean you are a good or bad person generally in my opinion.

I dont believe that how many people a person has slept with can be used to judge if a person is good or bad. A number only tells you that this particular person has decided to have sex with that many people. Making other inferences based upon a number has more to do with attitudes towards sex rather than any qualities that a person may or may not actually possess.

^ yeah really

I actually wish my list was longer... I mean, the more experience the better, the less is left to wondering and craving - we know all this and now we can enjoy "the ones" forever

not that I think the more partners the better - but before I settle for life (cause that's what I eventually want - an ultimate partner forever and I mean ever) I want to know what's out there

Carnal knowledge isn't all that appealing once you get it.

23 and 2.

I am currently in a relationship with my highschool/college sweetheart. We have a very interesting relationship that works great for us. We were both inexperienced when we met, I was actually a virgin. Being very sexual people, we have allowed each other to experience sex with other people, sometimes even together. I suppose you might call us swingers, but I'd say we just have an open relationship.

For all of you girls out there who feel ashamed or embarrassed by the number of partners you've had, you really shouldn't. The guys that judge your "number" only do so because their insecure and can't handle the thought of you being with other men.

In my opinion it's like buying a used car. As long as it's been taken care of (ie: protection used and STD's avoided), it'll operate the same no matter how many people have driven it. Atleast you know it works...

30 and 11. Got off to a late start at 22.

Dated a 25 year old whose number was 37 but always used protection. Bad part is I was still scared to death of an STD because she was so well known as loose. Good part was that girl knew how to F***!!! She was cool though and was actually in grad school to be a therapist lol. She had an open mind to say the least.

Archived