your age and your REAL number :)

Elsewhere

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I once had this conversation with a guy at school:

Guy: "So how many gf's have you been with so far huh ? I'm just curious" ( I knew this was the kind of conversation where he wants to make fun at me because I haven't been with alot of people )

Me: "Uhm ... 1 ?" ( at that point )

Guy: "Ouch, that's not alot. I've been with 4 girls so far. I think I'll have to teach you how to get along with girls ah ah ah"

Me: "8 ? I guess you failed 4 times as much as I did then

I'm happy most people aren't talking like this. Some people think you should be ashamed for not having a high amount of gf's/bf's

On topic: 23 and 2

It's sort of irrelevant to me... I don't care if he's had 0 partners or 200 (as long as he's clean!)... in the end,it boils down to the connection we have. Past is past. The present and future are what's important.

Yeah, I don't want to know whats happened in the past. Besides, it would only bother me and would serve me no purpose...

ha, i knew a thread like this was gonna pop up.

Just turned 28 today! whoo hoo! and honestly from what i remember or guess and what friends have reminded me about, somewhere in the triple digits. I had a crazy party house for 3 years that was off the hook. Usually when i get out of a relationship i go on a sex binge and yes im clean!!!!!!!!

Archived