your age and your REAL number :)

Elsewhere

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 21, and I've slept with four people. One woman, three men. One of the men date-raped me though so I'm not really sure if that should go in my "real number." Only three of the encounters were meaningful...the one woman, and the two other men.

Male, 24 years old

Been with 9 girls

Sometimes I wish my number was higher and I get jealous of people with numbers like 120 or something. But I don't think that's really want I want, I think if I did it I'd find it somewhat unsatisfying. Not to judge, of course.

In reality, I'd probably be happier if I had half of the number that I have now but they all were long term connections. Oh well, there's time, I'm still young, I guess.

Lol omg Ellandroader are you freaking kidding me??! Gosh... It's stuff like that that make me feel so sl*tty lol but props to you though, that's SOO great!!

I tell the truth, I swear! I guess I wanted to wait, plus I was really shy and introverted as a youth.

I don't think you should let stuff like that alter your own opinion of yourself...we can't go around comparing ourselves to somebody else or we'll never be happy.

I don't think you should let stuff like that alter your own opinion of yourself...we can't go around comparing ourselves to somebody else or we'll never be happy.

So true, so true. And I'm not exactly comparing myself to you, it just makes me kick myself in the ass for not demanding guys' respect when I know I should have.

So true, so true. And I'm not exactly comparing myself to you, it just makes me kick myself in the ass for not demanding guys' respect when I know I should have.

What I meant was that for example, compared to guys my age I am probably off the charts somewhere (plus I would get lots of funny looks!) If I let that bother me, I'd be screwed. But what's done is done is guess.

i've slept with twice as many men as you have.

*shrug* cant change the past

Twice as many as I have? Well girl we're in the minority here, have you read some of these answers?? People here are so good and have such self control!! Lol! But I loove your attitude and I'm totally starting to see it that way too. I mean, it's in the past right? Whatever, time to let it go! I'm just gonna like myself and continue to do my thing. It's over and done with, not much I can do about it now..

Twice as many as I have? Well girl we're in the minority here, have you read some of these answers?? People here are so good and have such self control!! Lol! But I loove your attitude and I'm totally starting to see it that way too. I mean, it's in the past right? Whatever, time to let it go! I'm just gonna like myself and continue to do my thing. It's over and done with, not much I can do about it now..

yeah, but then there are others who make me look like a nun..

the only thing that matters is that you are comfortable with it

Southern, don't compare yourself to the people here. I wouldn't say that they represent the majority of people. I know that a lot of women lie about their number. I'm not accusing anyone here of that, but I know it is the case in real life through conversations with other women. I know a couple who will only say the number that "really counts", meaning that they disregard all but their long-term relationships. Others will simply half their number if anyone asks. Basically, it's tending toward social desirability. Our culture still frowns upon sex and the result is that people end up feeling guilty and ashamed. I don't think it should be that way.

I don't know how many partners you've had, but I'm sure there are many normal women who have had more. If you'd rather not tell future boyfriends, then you don't have to.

Archived