your age and your REAL number :)

Elsewhere

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Almost 40 and 5? Thats pretty good.

I only have sex in committed relationships. Had one date rape type experience that I counted, although I was drugged, and one incident with a guy I thought I was a friend and really seriously regretted forever afterward because it felt like I was taken advantage of. I'd rather it just be the three relationships, but I'm being honest here.

I only have sex in committed relationships. Had one date rape type experience that I counted, although I was drugged, and one incident with a guy I thought I was a friend and really seriously regretted forever afterward because it felt like I was taken advantage of. I'd rather it just be the three relationships, but I'm being honest here.

I'm sorry that had to happen to you.....))HUGS((

18, been with too many women with my age...one who was old enough to be my mother. NOT good.

I estimated I AT LEAST have done oral sex and other extra curriculars to more than 5 women, and have had sex with at least 3, though these days, I've been having so much loose sex (I know, disgusting) that it's more than that.

I got to start acting my age.

18, been with too many women with my age...one who was old enough to be my mother. NOT good.

I estimated I AT LEAST have done oral sex and other extra curriculars to more than 5 women, and have had sex with at least 3, though these days, I've been having so much loose sex (I know, disgusting) that it's more than that.

I got to start acting my age.

Try not to beat yourself up about it too much. If you regret your behavior then change it by all means. Your body may be a temple but it is also a playground if you know what I mean. Just make sure you are always safe about it.

Why are some people so ashamed of having a few sex partners?

I would never be ashamed of that.

If you're referring to me at all, I'm not ashamed. Angry would be more accurate. I'm not the one turning me down every time. Women just seem to be put off by me. I can't figure it out myself, and they WILL NOT tell me what I'm doing wrong.

29, been with 2 women...

Same here.

These numbers seem low...I remember when my ex said hers was 12, I didn't know if that was normal or what. She was 22, started at 17 and was in a committed 2-year relationship with someone she never cheated on. So I saw that as basically 11 guys in 3 years. Wasn't sure if that was high, but it seemed that way to me. Not like it matters anymore, though.

Archived