your age and your REAL number :)

Elsewhere

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^Cheer up, there are actually a lot of women looking for exactly that. Most of the girls I know are and they are very attractive.

And I bet most of them are looking for a guy that's waiting for the right person. I've been waiting for someone willing since I found out what sex was.

And I bet most of them are looking for a guy that's waiting for the right person. I've been waiting for someone willing since I found out what sex was.

You can always pretend you're waiting for the right person. I know a ton of people who do that, when the reality is that they've never had the chance.

You can always pretend you're waiting for the right person. I know a ton of people who do that, when the reality is that they've never had the chance.

Just wondering, how do you know whether they're pretending or if they're really waiting?

^Maybe you just have to try going to different places. You could try a more alternative crowd or going to small concert that you would enjoy. If you are somewhere you are having fun it is going to make you that much more attractive.

I would have no idea where to go to up my chances of getting laid.

I haven't been been to a concert since I was a little kid.

Maybe I should lay down and cover myself in leaves and hope a chick falls on it?

Being dishonest isn't a good thing.

I don't think I could lie about it.

Being dishonest isn't a good thing.

I don't think I could lie about it.

I agree and that's why I'm so surprised people in the other thread are okay with lying to their partners about their number. I figure that since everyone else is lying about that, why not lie about your reasons? I personally wouldn't, but that's just me.

I agree and that's why I'm so surprised people in the other thread are okay with lying to their partners about their number. I figure that since everyone else is lying about that, why not lie about your reasons? I personally wouldn't, but that's just me.

I couldn't lie about it.

That and the ones waiting for the right person had chances, and probably wouldn't be as nervous as someone like me.

I'd be lucky to get it out of my pants before it was over.

Some of the numbers represent recreation, or opportunistic....te real number is the one that was heartfelt, or at least meaningful, in some regard. Back in the day, had a friend, that was an FWB...but we taught each other things...cooking, literature, the arts, and in the bedroom. That was meaningful.

The real number would be the number of sex partners, no matter what the feelings. Within them are the categories, sex for love, one night stand, FB/FWB...all of those add up to a total number which is the real number. Once a person has sex with someone the deed is done and it counts as a number no matter what the feelings are.

I couldn't lie about it.

That and the ones waiting for the right person had chances, and probably wouldn't be as nervous as someone like me.

I'd be lucky to get it out of my pants before it was over.

Good for you then. You'd be surprised how nervous lots of guys are, virgin or not. Not everyone is a bubbling stream of confidence.

Good for you then. You'd be surprised how nervous lots of guys are, virgin or not. Not everyone is a bubbling stream of confidence.

I guess i'm just speaking from the perspective of someone who is a nervous person in general.

Females tend to increase it by about a thousand.

I have no idea how much a naked one would increase it.

And I know not everyone has a ton of confidence......it just seems that way.

I could have sworn someone said they had been with 120 people.

How can a guy be that successful?

That just blows my mind.

I guess i'm just speaking from the perspective of someone who is a nervous person in general.

That just blows my mind.

Believe me. I know. I'm a very nervous person myself. I imagine it must be harder for guys generally having to be the initiators. But it doesn't mean you can't work on it. Just take it one step at a time and if you start talking to a girl, try not to think about her naked yet!

As for the guy who's been with 120, all I can say is it gets easier every time. The more experience you have with meeting girls, the more you learn how they tick. I'm guessing he was also probably a bit of a party guy too.

That just blows my mind.

If you got to know the girl it would probably make you a lot less nervous. You usually don't jump right into that so you get more comfortable with eachother first.

I don't know what you are into, but you could try an anime or a gaming convention. There are tons of girls at anime conventions. You could also try online dating websites if you haven't already.

Believe me. I know. I'm a very nervous person myself. I imagine it must be harder for guys generally having to be the initiators. But it doesn't mean you can't work on it. Just take it one step at a time and if you start talking to a girl, try not to think about her naked yet!

Not think about them naked? That might be impossible.

As for the guy who's been with 120, all I can say is it gets easier every time. The more experience you have with meeting girls, the more you learn how they tick. I'm guessing he was also probably a bit of a party guy too.

It might get easier every time, but the older I get...then more difficult it becomes.

O, and being a party guy. Never could do that. I hate parties.

Dunno whats so interesting about them. Just a bunch of drunk people.

Not think about them naked? That might be impossible.

It might get easier every time, but the older I get...then more difficult it becomes.

O, and being a party guy. Never could do that. I hate parties.

Dunno whats so interesting about them. Just a bunch of drunk people.

Exactly. A bunch of drunk people who end up having sex. It's just the way it goes. That's probably why his number is so high.

If I were you, I wouldn't be setting my sites on 100. Just try to find one girl who you like. That's all it takes.

If you got to know the girl it would probably make you a lot less nervous. You usually don't jump right into that so you get more comfortable with eachother first.

Yea....getting to know them would probably make it better. But that is a challenge unto itself.

I don't know what you are into, but you could try an anime or a gaming convention. There are tons of girls at anime conventions. You could also try online dating websites if you haven't already.

Anime or gaming? Nah.....i'm into neither.

So what are you into?

The thing is, people do often say that if you are friends with a girl first it will never go anywhere but that is honestly a lie. I have developed feelings for plenty of guys I had just been friends with. So, you could get to know them first.

Exactly. A bunch of drunk people who end up having sex. It's just the way it goes. That's probably why his number is so high.

Well I don't drink and would never take advantage of someone who is drunk.

That's very rape like.

If I were you, I wouldn't be setting my sites on 100. Just try to find one girl who you like. That's all it takes.

I wasn't. I'm just in amazement that someone could have that many women when i've never seen a naked boob in person.

So what are you into?

Sports. But i'm unathletic and clumsy. So I just watch them.

The thing is, people do often say that if you are friends with a girl first it will never go anywhere but that is honestly a lie. I have developed feelings for plenty of guys I had just been friends with. So, you could get to know them first.

Yea....but if they only wanted to be friends, that could ruin it.

I've only had one female who was a female friend. Or atleast close to it. And that ended when she moved away when I was 9.

Well I don't drink and would never take advantage of someone who is drunk.

That's very rape like.

I wasn't. I'm just in amazement that someone could have that many women when i've never seen a naked boob in person.

I agree with you. I'm not into parties either. I was as a teenager, but it's not my scene anymore. Best to find partners in other ways. As Suzy suggested, you should try to do something your interested in and find girls that way.

Archived