your age and your REAL number :)

Elsewhere

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok now you're just trying to use big words in small spaces! lol

Can you reword your other post....thats all I meant. I'm wanting to understand the meaning behind it.

Gracias

Not sure as to what you are referring to. I asked you if I had lost you because of the answer you had provided. Please do your research on me. Please be strait as to what you are referring to. Thank you.

Not sure as to what you are referring to. I asked you if I had lost you because of the answer you had provided. Please do your research on me. Please be strait as to what you are referring to. Thank you.

I'm sorry, I thought I was being straight with you when I said 'Can you reword your other post....thats all I meant. I'm wanting to understand the meaning behind it.'

Never mind lol.....it's lost it's appeal now anyway.

I'm sorry, I thought I was being straight with you when I said 'Can you reword your other post....thats all I meant. I'm wanting to understand the meaning behind it.'

Never mind lol.....it's lost it's appeal now anyway.

Either english is his second language and he's following a foreign set of grammatical words and "off" words or... I don't know.

It seemed he was saying that he thinks the guy with 120 is trying to prove something with that number.

Either english is his second language and he's following a foreign set of grammatical words and "off" words or... I don't know.

It seemed he was saying that he thinks the guy with 120 is trying to prove something with that number.

LOL Thank you! I even looked to see if he was from the US. I like the 'or I don't know' part....cracked me up.

now adays it seems that way, however some of the woman here havent. Lot of woman i know in real life have high numbers(not all) but i guess because in society now its more accepted for a woman to get out and about. Lot of woman can get it pretty easy, compared to men, at least i think.

24 and 6.

Funny, seems like the younger women (teens to 30) have had more partners than the younger men.

42, zero before my mid-20s, low total number (not getting more specific other than it is not in the double digits), and I do think it reflects values - not necessarily "bad" values to have a high number, just that it does say something about values whether or not those are past values or current, etc.

I was serious with all of my partners.

42, zero before my mid-20s, low total number (not getting more specific other than it is not in the double digits), and I do think it reflects values - not necessarily "bad" values to have a high number, just that it does say something about values whether or not those are past values or current, etc.

I was serious with all of my partners, engaged to one of them, and proposed to by most of them.

i agree with the value you thing. Im trying to get away from thast stigma. People make choices whether there proud of not, cant take back. my ex had quite a few, and most wernt because she cared. She went through that "phase" or however you word it. It took awhile for me to accept and let go, though i have my own insecurities im working on.

Point is i wouldnt want anyone to judge me for past behavior, specially if ive changed my ways.

I guess what i didnt like about it was i look at sex as an intimate bond with someone you care about, so intially hearing her morals or values were different(she had some issues younger age, think raped) and she could detach herself from the act, or just enjoy it for recreation. This is just my assumption

Some of the numbers represent recreation, or opportunistic....te real number is the one that was heartfelt, or at least meaningful, in some regard. Back in the day, had a friend, that was an FWB...but we taught each other things...cooking, literature, the arts, and in the bedroom. That was meaningful.

Archived