your age and your REAL number :)

Elsewhere

Well I didnt know he claimed to be wanting to wait till marriage. Which is something i'm sure not waiting waiting for.

I never said anything about not having respect....but people shouldn't be shocked when someone tries to have sex with them when their in their bed.

I'd probably atleast try to make a move if I had actually had a girl in my bed. Either that or have a heart attack.

You can make a move. That's perfectly understandable. I mean if I wanted something to happen and I didn't want to make a first move, I would sure hope he was going to. If she rejects you, accept it and don't try again.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can make a move. That's perfectly understandable. I mean if I wanted something to happen and I didn't want to make a first move, I would sure hope he was going to. If she rejects you, accept it and don't try again.

I agree. I wouldn't try it again if she said no.

It takes enough guts to try it once. After a no....there is no way i'd try it again.

wow, really? didn't expect that of you man. a girl's number doesn't bother me at all. i really don't ever want to know. but if we are going to the convenient store and run into like 5 guys that she banged i might be like

Yeah i know man, i dont really care unless its someone im really diggin on. I never ask but if they ask me, then im gonna ask. My ex was with 11 dudes and that was definitley enough. Not fair standards but mine none the less.

Yeah i know man, i dont really care unless its someone im really diggin on. I never ask but if they ask me, then im gonna ask. My ex was with 11 dudes and that was definitley enough. Not fair standards but mine none the less.

even if i'm diggin them i don't care. if they ask i tell them it's nunya.

well honestly in my opinion, it may be double standard but i prefer for a girl i date to be with no more than 10 men. Also depends on her age. Thats just for someone i would be serious with though. My girl is 24 and only been with 6 people. Most were relationships. She doesnt know my number but knows its high cause of what mutual friends have said. everyone has a past.

no more than 10? wowwwwww.....

It's okay, my brother is 23 and he's an "untouched virgin." It's a much bigger deal in your own head than it is to anyone else, I promise.

The problem is...as a guy, it's in two heads.

It is a big deal to some of us tho.

I don't care for the whole waiting for the right person.

There really is no right person.

Chin up Jonny, it's gonna happen for you

I'd like it to happen without me having to make a monetary transaction tho. lol

It WILL happen for you! You just need to put yourself out there. Go out with friends, meet people, all of that good stuff.

Putting yourself out there isn't all that easy.

And I have no friends, and most people suck. I'm not very good with meeting strangers.

Jonny I get you. I have the same problems. I don't have friends either...

Some people think it's so easy saying "well put yourself out there ^^" while for some of us it's exceptionally difficult because we don't have any "anchors" in the social world. Put yourself out there? How when you know nobody? Go out with friends? Which friends? Etc. It's just so so difficult and nobody seems to get it. I don't see this ever changing for me because it's simply too late. I can't just suddenly become a social butterfly after 23 years of isolation.

Some people think it's so easy saying "well put yourself out there ^^" while for some of us it's exceptionally difficult because we don't have any "anchors" in the social world. Put yourself out there? How when you know nobody? Go out with friends? Which friends? Etc. It's just so so difficult and nobody seems to get it. I don't see this ever changing for me because it's simply too late. I can't just suddenly become a social butterfly after 23 years of isolation.

That's me too.

I never really had any true friends growing up.

I sure as heck didn't have any females friends.

So I myself don't really know what to do, since I don't have any experience.

Well clearly I have no help to offer, so I guess I'll quit trying.

Archived