THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

I'm starting to feel dread and sadness all over again. I want to hear from him. I want to hear his voice. The voice I haven't heard in months... I can't believe this. I thought I was fine but I'm not! I don't know what to do... He's my first love so of course I'll never ever get over him and I just don't know what to do anymore!

I just need help... I need to distract myself from the pain...

I'm starting to feel dread and sadness all over again. I want to hear from him. I want to hear his voice. The voice I haven't heard in months... I can't believe this. I thought I was fine but I'm not! I don't know what to do... He's my first love so of course I'll never ever get over him and I just don't know what to do anymore!

I just need help... I need to distract myself from the pain...

Don't worry, it's natural to have days like this, I feel for you *hug*

Don't contact him, there is no point really. Do something to take your mind of it and remember all the reasons WHY you are posting on this thread.

day 8

Woke up sad today. I don't really wonder what he's doing just a general sense of loss. It feels like another life, another person. It's strange considering all that he said. But then I get a grip and remind myself it was just words. And I keep going.

Day 2!!! (we split a week ago though)

Went to the pub last night, dragged myself to do it, but when i was there i really felt like i was ok, chatting about rubbish with 2 of my best mates, it really did help.

What didnt help was feeling a bit hung over this morning. i do love her, but i think i'm starting to realise i also loved being with someone. I still want to see her and contact her, but, this whole NC thing has got to be for me too, got to realise what i actually want too, i know i want the heartache and empty and feeling lonely to go badly.

My Mum called her today, to see if shes ok, i kind of regret her doing this now, as its a contact, and shes probably thinking i've asked her to call. this probably wont help.

I really need to give myself a kick up the ass, i need to focus at work and get my personal life less cluttered and easier.

I wonder if she is missing me?

Day 4

Wow, not good at all this morning. Woke up in a panic, waves of hopelessness and sadness. I miss her and can't get it out of mind that she doesn't want me. The 'what if's' are strong this morning. I can't believe this all poured back on me. Feel weak and lonely, today will be difficult.

When she returned my stuff, she failed to return a USB stick containing some important files. Just emailed to ask for them as it's been over a month since we spoke properly.

Wasn't an excuse to see/talk to her as I really don't want to... but I can forsee me checking my emails more regularly than usual for a response.

Did I do the right thing?

Day 4

Wow, not good at all this morning. Woke up in a panic, waves of hopelessness and sadness. I miss her and can't get it out of mind that she doesn't want me. The 'what if's' are strong this morning. I can't believe this all poured back on me. Feel weak and lonely, today will be difficult.

I know how you feel Jonas..Im at day 4 too and at times im hopefull then im on my butt with the what ifs...

My ex got me yesterday when a mutual friend thats still onhis facebook told me his new status reads..this life thing is just too easy, hope nothing messes it up!

That crushed me all day yesterday and now i have convinced myself this NC may be working and he's trying to get a reaction from me? i dunno maybe im hoping too much eh! But this is the very 1st status he has put since our split 3 weeks ago. Just seems an odd one to put?

Day 6

Slept poorly, had bad dreams, woke up too early and I just feel sad. I want to curl up in a ball and cry and fast forward to tomorrow. Yesterday I read through some old journal entries from over the years we've been together and I can't believe how much crap I put up with. Where was my self-respect??

I hate him, I really do. And I know that's a strong word but it's how I feel (today) and I hope he is %^$&ing miserable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drowsy

i might as well quit counting. it's been close to a month. i'm sure he'll come around as soon as i'm at school and have met some other guys. life is always ridiculous like that.

i hope he is enjoying all his new free time bc i was such a burden to him (rolls eyes). aka sitting around reading and playing cards with his controlling and crazy family! or flirting with a high school girl at church softball (he's 19). what a nutjob he turned out to be!

today is an anger day.

blossom, facebook is bull. someone on the forum told me 9 times out of 10 both people in the breakup post things on facebook that makes them look wonderful or have no remorse. pay no attention to it... it's prob just lies.

Day 10 - Rec'd contact from the person

I guess its back to square one.

Its work email though so they obviously know I have rec'd it and am just ignoring them.

I know it means obviously nothing. She just said hey you how are you, havent talked to you in forever your done work soon which is super exciting.

Back to square one. I was in rough rough shape on this day though.

Than rec'd an email from her. I'm very anxious now to see what she has to say.

If she mentions anything about someone else I will never talk to her again.

end of day 8

General sadness and numbness, I find it all strange. Lost. Wondering if I'll ever find love again, cos it ain't looking like that right now..!

I know exactly what you mean. There is this person who you knew so well, and they knew you so well and you shared so many memories with and it's hard to believe it's gone, over, done with.....forever??

The first time I went through NC I felt those same feelings. It was like I couldn't believe it was REALLY over that time. (But 2 month later he missed me, was miserable, wanted to work things out, I agreed but it didn't last, same old-same old, so now I'm back to NC! :sad: )

Drowsy

I know exactly what you mean. There is this person who knew you so well, and they knew you so well and you shared so many memories with and it's hard to believe it's gone, over, done with.....forever??

The first time I went through NC I felt those same feelings. It was like I couldn't believe it was REALLY over that time. (But 2 month later he missed me, was miserable, wanted to work things out, I agreed but it didn't last, same old-same old, so now I'm back to NC! :sad: )

Drowsy

God, it sounds so similar to my story!! He came back 2 months later, pleaded, promised things beyond his capabilities, I ended it again. For good now. I actually don't miss him, I know he's not right for me. After all the drama, at least now there's an end to this pain. But I can't help feeling a bit lost..looking at everything like it happened in another life. Strange..Do you feel like this one is for good for you?