THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 3. I still experiencing roller coaster of emotions. but i know i'm getting better. and im starting to feel good about myself again.

Planning to right a letter for him and that would mark that im really letting go and no more daydreaming of him coming back and loving me again. I feel like crying everytime i think about it. but it needs to be done.

Day 2 of third retry:

Getting exhausted of the emotional roller coaster. Waiting for the 30 days to get here already. I am suppose to be happy that I am getting a long weekend without work, but instead I am getting depressed because I will have more time to sit and think. geez. I can't wait until he is completely out of my system.

Day 27.

Yay, 30 is almost here. Am I stuck on him? Yes. Am I moving on? Yes. Somehow, these two will no longer be in conflict, some day. I will know I am in the clear when I run a race and it doesn't occur to me that he should know. When I am so firm in what I require that I become appalled at how little he offered. When I can say, yes, I understand how he got to be who he is, but that doesn't mean I have to accept that into my life.

Right now? I don't think I would accept it. But I haven't been tested. And when I see a picture of him, I still see the man that could turn me inside out like nobody's business, and keep me completely engaged when in his company. I accepted a lot of fatal flaws just to have that full-on engagement. With many if not most, I feel like I can sort them out with only half of me paying attention. Not with him.

Oh heck what does it matter. He is a liar and a manipulator. His capacity to care is limited. Let it go already.

Day 23. Didn't really think about her much today. Spent the day with my friend and for the first time in a long time was able to just have a genuine good time with someone else. We didn't talk about relationships or any of that. Just enjoyed each other's company and had a blast. She popped into my head briefly but it didn't really bother me. I shrugged it off.

It's only been a couple months since the breakup but I really feel NC is helping. I still have intense sad moments but they really are becoming less and less. I'm really happy that I'm starting to move on.

One of my friends just moved to where my ex is from and was posting pictures of it on facebook. It stung a bit and reminded me but I definitely think if I had seen them this time last month, I'd have been in a much worse position. I'm hopeful.

If I manage to get out of this anyone can!

14 days of NC (well she called and i picked up 7 days ago) so i guess 7 days of REAL NC.

anyway, im focused on studying and just chillin at home. im getting more and more perspective. its really not such a big thing to not contact her.

i just keep reminiding myself that she dumped me and if that was with or without valid reasons, it dont change the situation.

im cool though, im finishing my uni soon, going abroad so really ... who needs some ungrateful gf in their life?

im kinda liking this single thing right now

Day 25. Today was my "worst" day in a while. It was still okay though. I thought about her more than I have the past few days but still. I think I'll be okay, even if it hurts still now and then.

This has been the longest streak since the breakup that I've felt okay before relapsing to feeling sad so I'm still going to take this positively. I'm going to get better soon, I know it.

Day whatever, idk its been over a month now, but I'm PISSED

he texted me, saying something like "stop spreading rumors about me". I was really confused because we don't have any mutual friends??? Turns out he was stalking my tumblr, where I have posted NO negative things about him, he just misinterpreted something. So okay, that's all good, but now he's griping about something else

So since I was talking to him, I gave in and looked at HIS tumblr, and turns out he's spending Spring Break with that girl @-@ Whatever, that's pretty gross. I'm just so mad that he always seems to turn up when I'm feeling good. That's how exes work, after all

Anyways, I ended up apologizing for anything I may have said, and looks like he's done talking now. Dammit, played right into his ego-trap

Day 30. Still morning. Rather than feel celebratory today, I feel introspective, and truthfully, I feel weak. I fear I have to let go of someone else today, and I am having a day of "who am I, where am I going?" Probably, this is what I needed to do all along. If I were still involved with the ex that brought me here, I would have been heartbroken today. Its a long weekend, and yet we would somehow NOT be enjoying it together. That was his specialty, being absent at times like this.

I am very glad to be through with that and I wish I would find something else as similarly compelling. Today I start with me.

Day 26. Today was... Not great. A bunch of things reminded me of her and I'm sure I smelled her scent passing by a stranger which set me back a little.

It's still hard coming to terms with the fact I'll never see her again and I'm angry at myself for being weak that this relapse has happened. I really hate what she did and it still makes me angry and upset when I think about it, that causes me to think more and then I'm stuck.

Meh...I'm sure I'll be okay. Eventually.

just when you thought your getting better..loneliness creeps into you until you surrender and do the thing that you've been trying to fight not to make.

i broke NC last weekend.its the most stupid thing i've done.i'm back to the starting line. I cried again.

back to Day 1 (2nd round)

Goal..make it to Day 7..