THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

2 weeks and 2 days... so 16 days.... leaving for Ireland on Monday. Hopefully smooth sailing from here. And NO FACEBOOK! (might have to turn it back on to post pics of Ireland)! Every day has it's ups and downs.... starting to see more ups than downs though.... ! Yay!

And I found rainboots on link removed and they are on there way here... really excited for them because they are super cute and classy! Ready to walk around Ireland in cute and classy style

Damn, I remember when I posted here after like 5 days and I was an absolute wreck...I was actually thinking of reasons to contact her in the future like when her sister had her baby (which was last Friday and no I did not contact her). I honestly don't know how many days its been for me...I guess I'm now counting in months...about 3! She contacted me three times during tthis time and I very politely declined each time.

I gotta say that for the most part I feel great! I have setbacks here and there but its like for every step I take backward I bounce back with two or three steps forward.

If there's one thing I've learned about myself through this whole ordeal its that I am extremely resilient.

I cracked again, * * * * . Met for a coffee on earlier in the week, although she replied to my message within a minute or so. Was good to see her, not that weird, but felt like * * * * the next day. She asked if she would see me at work at the weekend and if I wanted a lift home. Weird........as far as I know she's still seeing this other bloke. Time to go NC again.

DAY 1

Second try... last time she broke NC after one month saying she wants to talk about us but it turned out she only had a few days of weakness, nothing more...

I asked her to contact me only if it's about reconciliation and that she has to be sure about it.

It's been almost 7 months after BU, and I'm sure NC is the only way to go. I hope that soon I'll stop counting days and finally heal and move on.

Day 2 of No Contact, My best friends Girlfriend Left him yesterday by text, and turned up at his work with all his stuff in bin bags, He's not too happy at the moment,i know how he feels, was exactly 1 week before i got dumped, but at least my ex done it face to face and told me what was really going on, so at least i have closure from it. Any way one thing i was thinking about is that next month its her Daughters 1st birthday, i love that baby and didn't know if it was aceptable of NC rules to post her a birthday present, i wouldn't add a note or anything, just a gift and a card for the baby, nothing too extreme, What do you lot think about that. do you think it will come accross as a good or bad idea?

HALE85,

I guess what you are doing is the right thing to do. Stick to the no contact rule. As far as the baby is concerned, i guess you better move on now. Forget about the baby. Just run away from him as far as you can. One day, he might come back. That day you won't be there for him. This is how life goes on.

I have been waiting for a man for two years who went abroad for studying. He will come back in two months. He did not contact me for two years. Maybe because i have been in his radar through his best friend. Now, i have left everyone who could possibly tell him about me. When he comes back, he won't find me there. I showed him so much love. He was my teacher. I knew he had feelings for me too. His friend told me he still hasn't found any girl. He belongs to a humble background and has sacrificed his life for his parents and siblings. I told him that i am going to wait for him and will never marry anyone but he stopped replying to me. I do not think that he can ever forget my love. When he comes back and teaches in the same university, it will evoke my memories.

BU 9-1-12

NC 26-2-12

FB free since 26-2-12

day 12

Keep up the good work everybody

I have been reading here for a few weeks but finally registered, strangely it makes it feel a little easier to be surrounded by people going through the same things...

HALE85,

I guess what you are doing is the right thing to do. Stick to the no contact rule. As far as the baby is concerned, i guess you better move on now. Forget about the baby. Just run away from him as far as you can. One day, he might come back. That day you won't be there for him. This is how life goes on.

Thanks for the advice, just so you know, i am a man, its my (Female) ex's daughter

HALE85,

One thing more, try to be positive about all that. People think that they can forget their past easily and make indecent haste by going for a rebound relationship. It doesn't work. I never blamed my ex. I wish him a very good life. Now, after around 2 years i feel he really wasn't meant for me. Whatever anybody tells you is not going to have any influence on you. Her return to you is almost guaranteed but i can not say when. Generally people are emotionally very insecure and at some stage want to go for the people who loved them. The key is really the NC. The NC is a win-win situation for you, anyway.

Thanks 'Let Him Go'

Wise words, i will continue this NC, i want her back, but as time guys by i guess i will accept that its not going to happen, so in the end, it will be like, if she does come back great, and if she doesn't come back, well then thats fine too, so yes win win, in the long run.

DAY 3 , Don't like this, it sucks, Have the urge to call her mother and see if i can get some inside information, but i know that wont make me feel any better, i plan on leaving it a month or 2 and then reconnecting, that's if she hasn't contacted me first, she said she needed to time to get over her marriage failing due to her violent, and i understand that, hopefully in 2 months she will be clear about what she wants and i hope that's me. but if its not i dont see how i can be friends with her after that. done the right thing so far, no clingy texts or harassing phone calls, pretty much doing all i can right now. just want her back with me.

HALE85,

You will get her back one day. I can almost bet on that. Do not lose hope. Also, do not go for a rebound relationship.

At the same time it is equally important for you to follow a strategy. I wish i knew about the NC rule before i messed up my life.

Do not contact her because she seems to be undecided. Your absence will clear her mind. I do not think she can continue with her husband for long.Your absence will make her realize what you mean to her. Just go strong and no contact at all.If she contacts you herself, i would rather want you to discuss with me or someone experienced before replying her. I do not want you to mess it up, else you will be back to square one.

Hey, all the other members.........please help HALE85. Why are you all so self-centered?

Thanks, reading that gives me hope, maybe i shouldn't have that, but i should just put it to the back of my mind for now, and when im least expecting it something may come of it. i know im doing the right thing for her, giving her space, just hurts a lot. and yes if i hear from her, i will post on here first before i replied, not going to mess this up by making stupid mistakes, made 0 mistakes so ar so i plan on keeping it that way, anyway nearly onto day 4 NC, How are things with your situation going 'let him go'?

Im on day 11 of no contact. We ended our relationship 27 days ago. Super hard. Last time ive talked to her i said "i treated you good and i tried to make things better. Its your loss." now day 11 i still check her facebook everyday to see if shes talking to anyone. i didnt do anything wrong to lose the relationship... so yeah ive been tempted to text her everyday. shes my dream girl and my highschool crush. ive been thinking about texting her and then debate my decision. hardest thing ive ever done. cant figure out why i cant get over this girl

also pray and hope she contacts me.... never gonna happen. some of my friends tell me to text her, but my bestfriends tells me not to. and his girlfriend says i should then she changes her mind. (his gf is friends with the girl im talking about). so idk what to doooo ugh... if you want to know the story check this thread:

please help

Im on day 11 of no contact. We ended our relationship 27 days ago. Super hard. Last time ive talked to her i said "i treated you good and i tried to make things better. Its your loss." now day 11 i still check her facebook everyday to see if shes talking to anyone. i didnt do anything wrong to lose the relationship... so yeah ive been tempted to text her everyday. shes my dream girl and my highschool crush. ive been thinking about texting her and then debate my decision. hardest thing ive ever done. cant figure out why i cant get over this girl

I don't think constantly checking her FB is helping you... Watching what she is up to and talking to is going to keep setting you back IMHO