THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Celebrating my 27 days NC!

In 3 days I ll have accomplished the challenge! Today I change my hair! It looks amazing ! I feel like a brand new person! I didn't think of him much today! I hope tho he can see what he is missing now ! Hot brunette girl ! Ah!

Watch me getting better and get that hot body!! Next quitting smoking !! I m soon won't even recognize my own self either hahaha! Feels good!

I miss him tho ! Can't lie about that ... but let's focus on the 3 days left! Good luck guys it's f**** hard but we can do this!!!

Day 52

This morning my best friend texted me saying she had important questions to ask me. She asked what my favorite ice cream is, what size dress I wear, what my favorite color is, and what my favorite candy is. It really messed with me. I immediately thought that maybe my ex got in touch with her and is planning some kind of surprise. In the back of my mind I know that's not true. My best friend is probably just having things sent to my house or figuring out bridesmaids gifts for her wedding. It's not going to be a huge romantic gesture/apology, but now my hopes are up even though I keep telling myself that it's not that

Day 53

Finally went on a date with Tinder guy. Because he payed for our games at an arcade and our drinks I paid for our appetizers. I hope this wasn't a turn off for him. I just felt bad that he was paying so much money during our date. He texted me after I got home from the date, he said he had a lot of fun and that it was good meeting me. I responded that I had a lot of fun too and hope that we can do it again sometime soon. He never answered. I really hope we can go out again.

Day 40 & 41

Been so busy with my daughter this weekend i didn't even really think about her. O haven't reached out only because what's the point. Hardest lesson learned is can't be friends with exes. It doesn't work. Will she ever contact me again... doubt it... if she does I probably igbore it.

She doesn't miss me like she said she would or my mine is telling me that...

Today is day 5. We had great weather this weekend, so spent a good deal of my time outdoors. I was with friends yesterday, and just my son and me today.

My friend is convinced my ex will be back. She said the real question is, will I let him? I'm much stronger since the breakup than I was during the break. And I do love him and miss him. But he's got to find healthier outlets for his over analyzing. And that can only come with time and therapy.

I know that NC is really for you, to take time and heal yourself, but as there are some exes that also get influenced by NC from the dumpee, I was wondering - what if you had been ignoring your ex prior to the breakup? If there was some kind of NC while you were together? Is there some logic that you reach to your ex at some point?

Day 26 (3rd round)

Can't believe I havent talked to him for 26 days - we used to talk everyday during the RS. I am so proud of myself for getting through with it and still have no urge to initate contact. I mean, why should I? He left me for someone else and has been treating me with no respect after the BU. Guess Im still in the anger stage but it def helps. Today I woke up and didnt even think about him. Everything goes slowly but surely

I know that NC is really for you, to take time and heal yourself, but as there are some exes that also get influenced by NC from the dumpee, I was wondering - what if you had been ignoring your ex prior to the breakup? If there was some kind of NC while you were together? Is there some logic that you reach to your ex at some point?

I read that if you weren't that invested and didn't communicate that much then NC would actually hurt your chances even more.

Day 44

It does not get easier. I cancelled two dates because I peeked at the fb of the girl my ex is dating, and she made her profile pic of the two of them. After a month of us breaking up. I had the feeling they were dating but seeing it broke my heart. It made me more determined to move on. But right now I am still devastated.

Day 30! I ve made it!

Happy single day for all of us here. 30 days no contact and yet had to fall on the most romantic day of the year! Making me feel more devastated and more alone than any other day.

Watching all my friends advertising their love ! I m happy for them but I wish I was happy for me !

I wonder if I will cross his mind at all today. Wonder if I ve got a new Valentine?!

I bet he won't even think a single second about me as he even forgot my birthday. I mean nothing to him anymore.

I still work out and started to quit smoking . My hair was a success but again I thought that would have given him the little push to contact me but no...

The new cute guy that I was supposed to meet is playing games and I can't deal with inconsistency man that appears and disappears. So I think I ll stop with this one and keep focusing on me and keep the NC as long as it takes me to heal or maybe forever sad day ! Cheers all of you! Good luck for today!

DAY 04 The last time we spoke was on 02.07.17 she confirmed that she's back with baby daddy. The following day I sent her a message letting out my feelings. I regret not telling her that I know she's with him for financial stability. But in the end, this doesn't matter. What matter is that she calls me a toxic person when she's the unstable that cannot even manage her own life. The last day I got into her Facebook was on 02.10.17. I'm on day #4 after I blocked her and no stalking as I know is for my best interest. I have this urged of going to her Facebook/Instagram to see what she posts but I think that it would not do me any good. Today she talked to my best friend about me saying that a video reminded her of me. I had this urged of going to her profile, but no, is finally that time to think about me.

Day 30! I ve made it!

Happy single day for all of us here. 30 days no contact and yet had to fall on the most romantic day of the year! Making me feel more devastated and more alone than any other day.

Watching all my friends advertising their love ! I m happy for them but I wish I was happy for me !

I wonder if I will cross his mind at all today. Wonder if I ve got a new Valentine?!

I bet he won't even think a single second about me as he even forgot my birthday. I mean nothing to him anymore.

I still work out and started to quit smoking . My hair was a success but again I thought that would have given him the little push to contact me but no...

The new cute guy that I was supposed to meet is playing games and I can't deal with inconsistency man that appears and disappears. So I think I ll stop with this one and keep focusing on me and keep the NC as long as it takes me to heal or maybe forever sad day ! Cheers all of you! Good luck for today!

Congrats and Happy V-Day.

Its been a full week NC. Never made it this far during a "break". and honestly, it's been a great week, and I don't really want to reconcile.

My theme song has been "Better Man" by Little Big Town. except I don't really miss him all that much. I miss the companionship, the having a partner and the affection, and the sex. But I can't really say I miss him.

Its been a full week NC. Never made it this far during a "break". and honestly, it's been a great week, and I don't really want to reconcile.

My theme song has been "Better Man" by Little Big Town. except I don't really miss him all that much. I miss the companionship, the having a partner and the affection, and the sex. But I can't really say I miss him.

I was thinking the same thing! I am not missing my ex so much but the things you mentioned - companionship, having a partner, sex... I now even hardly imagine how she looked like.

Day 43 and 1 kind of.

Survived vday and haven't contactee my ex. I reached out to another ex who her and I had talked about kind of getting back together. Well i wasn't feeling it much to begin with to be honest due to how she Treated me in the past and on valentines day she tells me she can't do thia with me and she doesn't want to ruin me so I said ok i will leave you alone. Deleted her from my phone and just moved on. Don't feel bad about it at all. Don't miss my last ex gf either.