THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 27. Getting sick with a cold or something. Sucks, but it will probably keep my mind off of her. Decide I have been putting too much thought lately into her and her narcissism. I'd rather start focusing on me again. It's her problem now. Not mind. I have learned to watch out for women like her now and realized my co-dependency problem.

day about 50 I think !

I still think about her but not often. I supposed I'm a wee bit surprised I haven't heard from her but I'm not really to bothered either. But on one hand I would like to know how she is doing as I do care about her, but on the other hand as she dumped me and has not contacted me at all why should I care ? ? I guess when I stop caring that is when I will be totally over her. Hey hoo I'm so so so much better than I was a while back which is good

Well Day 28 went well.

Thought of her, but decided I must move on again. I was going through the grieving stage the last week or so. Time to get back to focusing on me and moving on. Besides being sick, I had 3 women who I talked to today. I don't think anything will go far with any of the 3, but it is nice to know that not only one, but 3 women want to get to know me, enjoy talking to me, and find me attractive. A long time since I felt that way.

Day 18(1 indescretion)

She rings re kids stuff - that goes ok and I keep to subject and am pleasant. Did feel at the end she wanted to either tell me something or for me to say something - a little strange but resisted any further communication.

Has been a strange day - made it through that phone call but now later - want to ring and argue with her. I'm pissed and want to let her know - but wont! I hope.

Day 40

He treated me like complete trash through the whole relationship and I'm still hurting, but I'm going to be strong.

I know I'm going to be happy really soon and I'm not gonna dwell on someone that smashed my heart onto the ground so repeatedly (like it was some kind of hobby) and played me for a fool.

I hope that by the end of September I'll be completely over him. I need to be. I don't want to cry over someone like that anymore. I refuse to allow him to have that kind of power over me still.

I still don't want to think about everything. It effn devastates me how somebody could be so cruel. I hope I live a happy life and don't have to feel that kind of pain ever again. Thanks to him, I have alot of emotional issues I need to deal with. I'm so messed up and damaged but it will past. I really love him and I still miss him, but he doesn't deserve me. He never did.

I'm at day... err.. a lot!

However I've had some anxiety recently because my BDay is in a week, and I have no idea what if anything she will do. I'll be very happy when it passes and I won't involuntarily be worried about this kind of stuff. Why should I be worried at all? At this point I should be able to handle most anything... contact or non-contact. Maybe I should just view this as a test for me. Anyway, I think I'm going to be a bookie and set odds: Contact +120/ Non Contact -120

Day 1

So i've all ready gone one day NC but i'll start counting today. Everytime I see her on Skype i want to talk to her but i'm going to try and stay strong. She blocked me on FB but has since added me but i'm going to try and ignore it for a bit. She just seems to have a way of getting in touch with me everytime i get her out of my head, and i mean literally an hour after i get her out of my head. I'm going away tomorrow for the weekend so that should make things easy haha. I won't be able to update this thing though until next week because of it. She told me that she thought about a lot of hateful feelings towards me in order to actually break up with me so i'm not sure if this will work or not but whatever, i'm not getting anywhere anyway so it's worth a shot.

Day 7

I still haven't checked my email or my web traffic. I don't know if he's written me back or checked my blog as he has been, but under the assumption that he wrote me a response to my email, I feel in CONTROL of this round of NC, and I intend to keep it that way. I won't check that inbox until at least March, bc I know right now regardless of what he says, it won't be what I wanna hear.

I am in control here, so that makes it easier. Screw him.

Day 0

Well..... NC has been very unsuccessful so far. He has broken it far too many times. Had 2 and a half hour chat about stuff today and it is clear that he is confused and messed up - and that I, the fool, still love him. He agrees now that he needs to have total NC with both me and the girl he left me to pursue and work out what he wants.

We have agreed to meet up at 7pm on September 25th but I told him that it would have to be for a date - no serious relationship talk and no meeting up as friends if he decides he wants to be with someone else (same goes for me - if I am seeing anyone at that point). So... just need to wait for him to a) break NC, b) cancel the date or c) see if he shows up.

Now. Back to working on me

Crap, I just realized he has my box of christmas decorations, my motorbike helmet & jacket and a * * * * load of dirty pictures of me on what was once our computer...

Eff...should I call him later and ask for me stuff back and tell him to delete those pics? I really don't want him to have them...but we haven't been in contact for almost a month (except for once when he called to yell at me)...

ADVICE PLEASE AND THANKS

It's starting to become prominent I care WAY too much what he thinks. I always have due to insecurities, but this is ridiculous. I saw him online (unblocked him) and I wanted to know where he was getting internet connection, he doesn't have one at home (I didn't ask, just to be clear), but really, why should I care? Regardless if I want to be with him, or not, if he wants to come back to me, or not, why would I care about something like that? Even if we were still together, why would that freaking matter? NC is giving a chance to really observe things about myself, this is good.

Day 4,

Mizz H, you took the words right out of my mouth. For me, I guess right now in the beginning, it seems like each day gets harder and harder.

Does she really NOT CARE about me this much that she doesn't even want to talk to me?

After everything we've been through, now we've resorted to being strangers...

She even missed our arranged "Date Night" on skype (she's also an LDR). That one hurt alot. She knows I'm staying away for her and she couldn't muster up the nuts to honor her promise of our ONE date night a week over the webcam.

I'm starting to hate her...Who is this girl? Who did I fall in love with?

Sometimes the pain and regret and hurt is unbearable.

I cry in the morning and at night just thinking about her when I lay in, what used to be our bed...Now its just me alone in it...

Day 5 tomorrow, I gotta survive. Life is too good... SIgh, I miss her.