100 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have a threesome?

• Im a girl I would have a threesome with two guys
    • Im a girl I would have a threesome with a guy and girl
    • Im a guy I would have a threesome with two girls
    • Im a guy I would have a threesome with a girl and a guy
    • I would NEVER have a threesome
    • I already have.

I would do it if I was not in a serious relationship which I thought could lead to marriage. Otherwise, no.

If they are acquaintances that I would most likely not be involved with in the future then yes. I would be totally against sleeping with another couple that are friends as there is too much at risk.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh....don't really care for them.

Not for, not really against. Sort of apathetic. Seems a bit crowded to me and it ruins all the playful one-on-one banter...which is my favourite part really.

I've been asked before to be the third member. I really don't want to be introduced to anyone's relationship. Don't want to be a homewrecker or anything.

As for my relationship. I'd probably push the other girl out of the way. And my boyfriend told me he doesn't get the point of them.

2 guys? No...I'd feel attacked by a mass of arms and legs.

So, if a situation ever arose where it was me single, a guy, and another girl, both also single, and we somehow came up with that idea....maybe. Most likely no though.

I had a threesome with my longlong-term bf and my casual girlfriend. It was all very businesslike and surprisingly not very uncomfortable. In fact, it was a great way for both of us to learn more about our sexualities in a safe, open context. Since we were each other's firsts and everything... haha

Presented with the right situation, I would have a threesome. I am apprehensive about having a threesome while in a relationship unless I was absolutely sure that there wouldnt be after effects because of acts that took place during the act. However, when I am single and I dont have to deal with any kind of long term effects of the threesome then I dont see it as a problem. I would only have a threesome with two girls because men dont do anything for me and I have a one penis rule, which means only my penis is present during the threesome.

I accidently clicked in the wrong option. I like threesomes, and I had one in the past(loved it), with a guy and a girl.

Im also open to having a threesome with two guys or two girls and i hope i will have to opportunity for both ways in the future (Its pretty likely I will have one again soon cuz a close girl friend of mine wants me and her to do it with another guy, we just have to pick a good one ). Its haaaaawt.

i have had two threesomes. while i was single, once with a couple... and the other i dont want to talk about lol.

but having said that i would never engage in a threesome again. they are overrated and i wouldnt be interested in doing that with someone i loved or cared for.

If anyone's read my post they know my answer to this one!

I have had a threesome with a guy and girl, two guys and two girls. Most have been fun, except for the one I posted about!

In the guy/girl scenario I think there is more of a possibility of things going wrong and people getting upset (don't I know it) but the guy/guy or girl/girl scenario seems to work out much better, and is very, very enjoyable.

Ive had one with my current long term bf, I harbor feelings of dislike toward this girl who is one of my guy friends girlfriend! It was all fun and hot until me and her were naked on my bed and while I was down on her, I looked up and saw him reaching for her breast... that made me sick and insanely jealous, I stopped the whole thing right there, the girl wasnt sure what went wrong and is very apologetic about the whole thing, he still talks about bringing home another girl 'for me' he says, but that makes me feel inadequate, like he needs sumone else..

If anyone's read my post they know my answer to this one!

I have had a threesome with a guy and girl, two guys and two girls. Most have been fun, except for the one I posted about!

In the guy/girl scenario I think there is more of a possibility of things going wrong and people getting upset (don't I know it) but the guy/guy or girl/girl scenario seems to work out much better, and is very, very enjoyable.

because they were previously emotionally attached right?

lol.. selection is slim.

I have been part of 2 guys and a girl... and 2 girls and me. Loved each scenario differently. Threesomes can be fun, just make sure you and your partner fully discuss the event. If your the 3rd joining a couple, you might want to make sure they have fully discussed this, and be prepared to quit if things go awry.

Insecurity, jealousy and guilt will try to work its way into these type of things. They can be positive or negative events.

Archived