100 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have a threesome?

• Im a girl I would have a threesome with two guys
    • Im a girl I would have a threesome with a guy and girl
    • Im a guy I would have a threesome with two girls
    • Im a guy I would have a threesome with a girl and a guy
    • I would NEVER have a threesome
    • I already have.

I saw a thread here today about them and it got me thinking, would you have a threesome either with two girls or two guys or what not??

In my personal experience they dont usually work out. My best friends had a foursome sort of thing, as in they all made out and the girls switched guys. But one was in a serious relationship with the guy the other wasnt and half way through she started crying and they all stopped and it caused MASSIVE issues.

I dont think personally I could have a threesome. I think if you love one person they are enough you know? And I would DIE of jealousy seeing my guy making love to another girl. Also. I'd feel kinda like my bf didnt care if he wanted me to make out with another girl.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How comes it was no fun and a disaster?

Well, was two guys on one woman. We were both 18 and 19 and she was 39 and had way more experience that both of us. She kept us up all night and we still didnt satisfy her and when she left we were both exhausted.

I have a friend who's into this kind of thing, and he's been married 3 times and gone thru countless women because it always ends up 'complicated' as he says... Someone starts to have feelings for someone else who is already part of a couple, or part of the couple starts to get jealous, and then it falls apart.

He's older now and single and doesn't get in relationships anymore... just sticks to clubs or casual relationships because he won't give up the group thing but he hasn't found anyone who can successfully put up with it long term.

I don't think anyone should do this if they are uncomfortable with it. I do think it's a better thing to do if you are in no way attached to EITHER of the two people.

for me, there are many creative, wonderful things I can do with my partner that I wonder if SOME people who are searching for a threesome haven't explored all the possibilities or arent' entirely happy with their partner.

That being said, if it floats your boat, then go for it.

I will never have a threesome.

My ex used to ask for them constantly.

The man has never had a healthy relationship in his life and he's 33 years old.

For me, there needs to be a strong emotional connection while I'm having sex. If there's not, I can't enjoy it. And I really can't see anyone having a strong emotional connection when there's three in the bed to tend to.

I can't say "never" because I have when younger. But don't feel any need to do it again though it wasn't an unpleasant experience for me.

Not in a relationship though and that wasn't even an option for me. Was single, totally unattached, and it was simply 'sowing wild oats' as Metro mentioned.

I never have and never will. Sex is not enjoyable for me unless it is with one person with whom I have a strong emotional connection. If I was doing it with someone else, especially with the person who I cared so strongly about there with me, then I would feel sick and not enjoy myself. Makes me feel gross even thinking about it. I would also feel insanely terrible if I saw my BF having sex with another woman while I was there. Not enjoyable IMHO. The only way it would be is if I just simply enjoyed the act of sex, was not in a serious relationship, and probably never saw the people again. No thanks.

Ive done it a few times in college with two girls... honestly its nothing special.. i would rather focus my time on one lady and do a job were she never will forget.. rather then splitting my time...

and i wasnt in a rel and would never while in one...

Probably no, either way; my reasons? Another guy and a girl: if I was in a relationship with said girl, I wouldn't exactly be thrilled about another guy being with her, even if I'm involved, too; even then, I don't really want to engage in a sex act that involves another guy, simply because I'm not "curious" at all (more the opposite, even). Two girls: Hah, being a virgin, I doubt I could even properly satisfy one girl, let alone two at a time. @_@

I think i would do it but if no feelings were attached, basically if we were aquaintances (not friends)

Saying that, nowadays I can't have sex with someone unless I feel like it's going somewhere, i need a deeper connection

Soooooo...most likely I won't do it!

Archived