BREAKING ALL THE RULES

Ooooh February - I missed you - WOW YOU ARE BACK!!!

February, when I come and see you, I am going to insist, no demand, that we have full-on dirty sex - immediately - so I can show you how much I LOVE YOU!!! Because, Missy, you have no idea ...

G xx

.....what have *I* missed more to the point???

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majord - where the hell have you been - you deserted me in my hour oof need. Glad you are back honey. Why no analysis on my events of today?

G xx

Hey babes,

Haven't been neglecting you on purpose....you seemed to be getting excellent advice from everyone here and I have been in spatz's thread.

Or then again, maybe I have been neglecting you (trialling the ol' "No Contact" to see how you would react! )

I wouldn't read anything into M pulling out tonight. A hangover and a busy day at work *is* reason enough to cancel....but I know that it's hard to take when you have been psyching yourself for tonight.

What is disappointing is that he left it so late to cancel....you may consider a 'tit-for-tat' action somewhere down the line. Not necessarly cancelling....but making it more difficult to find a day that you can catch up. Keep him guessing who you're with!

Glad to hear that you are going to start dating....I have always found that exes usually react when you genuinely start to move on, for some reason they seem to sense it

Almost like a washing machine that can sense it's warranty has expired...so promptly floods the kitchen........but I digress.

I'm sorry to have been neglecting you this eve too...i've had a lot of other stuff on my plate as you know. I've spent a bad bad day - broke down seriously earlier and got quite worried about my sanity (seriously). But i have beenon the board a lot tonight on my new guy thread (which has to be the fastest growing post for some time).

ANyway, i think you are smart enough to know you did good tonight. You didn't panic, you didn't stress (for too long) and you seem happy enough now. I think you CAN let him off for tonight...you just need to find out if he will rearrange something another time - that would be the best thing to hope for.

Sleep well, hope the bottle of red was nice ;-)

night,

Spatz

Jesus Spatz - your thread is mushrooming - long way to catch up with me tho!! Now I am not competitive or anything ... no no no ... not me!

But I do believe I have the hit thread on this site!! How *&^%ing depressing is that.

Now I know Dikaia will chip in her with a fabulous Dikaiaism!!!

G xx

But Geecee,

having THE thread on here is not a bad thing...for what is the worth of a supprt forum group without at least one thread that has over 11 000 views!!!

11 000...that is a LOT of views. Seriously. Think about it. Get a typical Division one footy side, and get an maximum attendance at a game, and then make EVERYONE read the post...that would equal the number of views...how impressive is that!!!

You should be proud.

Maybe youcould use i to impress the ex...bending the truth slightly...

"well anyway, i've got 11000 friends online now....so i don't need you at all"

even though clearly 10999 of the views have been you and me checking up!!!

OMD I missed alot, sorry all went to do some work over here, ya know the job....

G, I CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOU TO VISIT!!! BTW you will never guess what song is playing over here a coworker is listening too, "We don;t have to take our clothes off..." Clearly G that is neither yours or my theme song. We actually believe the oppostie huh!! Ha ha. I am so happy you are in good spirits G. Your message back to him was perfect too. He has to be wondering what you are thinking of him. What an a%& I am pissed at him but no worries I am accross the ocean soo...

He is going to be crawlign back though G if he doesn't hear from you now for awhile. SO glad you sent that message though b/c he now knows you are much bigger (only meant in the emotional sense and more fabulous) than him. How is the wine?

Gee Cee,

Been watching and waiting so that I could live vicariously through you. Especially if it got hot and heavy ya know how I just get all physical when I see my x. If I can remember back that far. I was disappointed for you that he backed out. That is what mine did, remember. Called me when drunk and asked me over for the next day but alas the next morning when sun out and sober he backed out. I think it is easier for mine to hide out than face "the talk" or whatever he thinks might happen. Me, I at this point would like sex first. Since I don't know your guy it is hard to judge what his issues are but my first impression was that he seriously couldn't get it together for the date. Yours said "sorry".

Also, this talk about our x's reading our posts. Well, a while back someone mentioned it and I got paranoid about it so did a google and put in exactly a phrase that my x used and I put in my post. Bingo, came up first thing on the search. So, if our x's know we use the computer and think we may post on message boards they could do it and whoops... our story is exposed. Try it.. u will see. Mine does use the computer a lot and Yahoo chat rooms, etc but I don't think he would suspect me of posting our story. But...Maybe not a good idea to put our text messages or e-mail info or voice mail messages exactly in our posts. Just an idea.

Gee C, will be awaiting the next installment. I don't think he will wait long at all to contact you again.

I probably should have expected it with a thread title like "Breaking All The Rules"....but somehow I overlooked the possibility of lezbo-erotica entering the fray.

Dayum, this is the 3rd time this has happened to me this week

Now, where's the gimp???

ps I know, I know....he's asleep.

Feb and G...I wish I could come visit you guys too...I mean, it would be nice to talk about stuff....you know, our feelings and stuff...over a nice bottle of red or white, whatever the moo...and then you know maaaaaaaayyyyyyyybbbbbeeeeee I could watch you guys have dirty girl sex....

...no, i'm serious...please? okay think about it...

Okay time to get some sleep...and I think I'll have plenty to dream about thanks to GeeCee and Feb!

just kidding....good night all!