BREAKING ALL THE RULES

Clevertrevor

I am really not the person to ask about NC because I don't think that it is a best-fit for all situations. Although KathyK would disagree with me at the moment. I don't believe that any one strategy could work for all situations. If I were you, I would make some contact within the next week. Mix it up a bit.

Spatz - I know that you are feeling down and worried about time being against you. I don't think that you can suggest another date, as you have already asked and she was not able to make it, but did not give you any alternatives.

Me - I am thinking about KathyK's success. I am thinking about all that you have said here - thanks. But especially, I am thinking that i have to look at the bigger picture and not go for the short-term fix!! There I go ... dreaming about sex again - but I shall stick to dreaming this time. This time, actions WILL NOT speak louder than words!!!

G xx

P.S. Think that I am starting to feel nervous - there is a lot riding on this one evening - aargh!!!!!

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be doing the same geecee. it is so hard when you really want to feel close to the ex. how close can you get? well there is another closeness that we have to reach. not the sex but the heart and mind. that is next. make them not be able to live without you. can do??? heck yes. tease tease tease. play play play. laugh laugh laugh.

remember the song don't you want me baby? berlin i believe. could be wrong. shall we see what happens. you will win. have confidence in you. he can't do anything right without you by his side. get him.

Anyone ever noticed that Beec and KathyK are never in the same forum at the same time?!?!!? I know why!!! I've worked it out!!! They have metamorphasised into the same person!! KathyK IS Beec.

KathyK, you are one hell of a clever woman. You have a played a very, very hard game here and turned your situation around. He has no idea, and that is probably as it should be.

Now then .... something about your thread is really bothering me, though. Don't you want me Baby - definitely not Berlin. Not Soft Cell either. It was ........ aargh!!!!! Please don't tell me that I have another sleepless night ahead of me. It will come to me.

G xx

I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar

That much is true

But even then I knew I'd find a much better place

Either with or without you

The five years we have had have been such good times

I still love you

But now I think it's time I lived my life on my own

I guess it's just what I must do

Don't you want me baby? Don't you want me - oh

HUMAN LEAGUE. Yes Yes Yes ... I will sleep tonight!!

G xx

P.S. Perhaps we should all be adopting this as our new mantra!!!!

Lol, the ex-parents. I'm convinced her mom thinks I am insane or something. I think she is just pissed off at men in general, as she is having issues with her new husband of about a year. Funny nonetheless; she actually emailed Sarah asking "Also, could Daniel be a problem for you? I'm not really concerned; but could he be dangerous to you, or to himself?" Anyway, I found that quite hilarious, as did Sarah.

Finally rearranged our rooms (moved my computer from her room to mine, and her dresser from my room to hers). This should make it easier to spend time apart. She was happy I did this (by myself no less), and offered to bake cookies as a reward. I declined, and asked if I could have a second chance at our relationship in a month (the amount of time she wanted to ponder things) instead. Definitely a better prize than cookies.

All in all, doing pretty well today. Thanks for your comment yesterday, GeeCee. Being irrational is just a part of this whole thing.

Ophelan

Glad that you are sounding better today. Good idea to keep yourself busy with practical tasks, and hopefully that will make living together slightly easier.

One piece of advice, if I may, next time she offers to bake you cookies, accept the cookies and do not ask for another chance.

Just a thought.

G xx

I know, it was more of a joke than anything, so I don't think there was any harm done. And she is planning on making cookies anyway. But yes, if I can help it, that will be the last mention of the relationship (out of my mouth) until her self-alloted month has elapsed.

Well i keep on thinking about things...i really really wanted to text her earlier to say something like "can't believe i have to work on such a nice day!!", but i decided it wasn't the best idea - wouldn't achieve anything other than to get me a bit of contact. I said to some earlier that it is just the feeling i am getting again - the one of feeling helpless - like i am not doing anything!! but i also know i have to be patient and resist the urge to send pointless texts!!

So my decision pretty much stays the same - i give a bit of time to see if i will hear from her, and if not, then i will call her sometime on Thursday or Friday to try and arrange something for Saturday.

How does that sound??

How are you doing G??

Spatz - that sounds good - call her on Thursday night and see if you can arrange something for the weekend.

I am OK - I am nervous as *&$%. Am really seeing this as a last opportunity, although my Expert assures me that this is my second stab at it, and there may need to be a third, fourth or even fifth.

Am thinking clothes now - cinema - casual but hot!! Hmmmm ... think I need to buy something NEW!!! Oh, yes, that will take my mind of things.

G xx

GeeCee:

The last opportunity doesn't truly come until you reach the point where you don't feel the relationship is worth the effort you're putting into getting it back. I know for a lot of us that would take quite awhile. 8) Good luck finding a nice sexy outfit for your date; make him want what he can't have!

Had a pretty decebt day yesterday, then when Sarah got home she got really upset with me that I didn't finish rearranging our rooms (some computer stuff needed to be relocated to her closet, and her dresser moved, after I moved my computer to my room). Anyway, we both got quite upset. Then I realized that she had no right to be upset, as I never promised it would be done yesterday, and she didn't even know if I would be home to do it. So we both admitted we overreacted, and got the hell away from each other. Not really a positive or a negative overall, but I think it is a good reminder to work on communication skills when/if we get back together.

Ophelan

Thanks Dikaia and Ophelan - you were both kind. Yes you are all right - it is not the end of the world if things don't go according to plan. We shall see.

Have I mentioned, tho, that I am sooooo excited to be seeing my lover again? I know I said he has gorgeous green eyes - won't be looking tooo deeply into those!!!!

G xx

P.S. Thanks for your support.

Hi GeeCee, your excited for good reasons....you'll get him!

As for me when I see (hopefully) my ex this weekend...Her eyes are something blue/green with grey, the most gorgeous I've ever seen...I will most likely stare into them like I will never be able to again...I will use eye contact, and body language hopefully stirring her up a bit!

Best of Luck!!!

Thanks Dikaia - that was sweet.

Be careful thought with those green eyes - first it's just a peek, then you get brave and its a linger, next thing you know you're thinking please ... do with me what you will! GAME OVER!!

I shall be very careful with the eye-contact.

G xx

No No NO...other way around GeeCee, other way around...I will stare right through her...she will melt! Eye contact and a sly smile...Thats part of this weekends plan...Basically I'm going to try to be irresistible...and when she wants it, oops it's time for me to leave!

Well, thats easy to say it's been awhile...

I gotta agree with you there - just melt her away...use your eyes just the right amount, and make her laugh. And look into her eyes when she laughs. And when you laugh. Laughter is a GREAT way to bring out the eyes, and see how truly happy someone is...if thats whilst she is having a great time with you, then its all good...and THEN you withdraw.

But what do i know!?! I'm still single!!!

yeah well so am I, but I'm starting to realize if I had known some of this stuff all along and believed in myself and who I am....I wouldn't have been single most of my college life...

I'm attractive, and I'm starting to realize that I have just as good a personality as anyone, sure I may be quiter at times, but theres nothing wrong with that, right?

I just realized I have not gotten a thing done at work today and I have 30 minutes left...oh well

No No NO...other way around GeeCee, other way around...I will stare right through her...she will melt! Eye contact and a sly smile...Thats part of this weekends plan...Basically I'm going to try to be irresistible...and when she wants it, oops it's time for me to leave!

Thanks for the clarification Dikaia!!! Phew!! Got that straight now. You see, my problem, is I forget when it is time to leave!!! It's those damned irresistible eyes. Mind you, if I say so myself, mine aren't too bad. Need to keep reminding myself of that - draw him in, draw him in, draw him in - and them shove him out in the cold.

Oh yeah. I AM UP FOR THIS!!!!

G xx

Dikaia,

Better you learn now than later. I have not been a hermit (except for one year), but my understanding of the game was not what it is now at your age. Wish it was.

Eye contact with the woman you are dating or have jut picked up, the aboslutely first weapon I ever realized I had in my arsenal. It is a great weapon. You just look at her and have that little smirk which could mean anything from "I love you" to "I want and am going to use you liek an inflatable love doll" and anything in between. And the great thing about it, she will take it to mean what she wants in to mean, love, lust, being smitten, etc.

Eye contact with the woman you are dating or have jut picked up, the aboslutely first weapon I ever realized I had in my *beep*. It is a great weapon. You just look at her and have that little smirk which could mean anything from "I love you" to "I want and am going to use you liek an inflatable love doll" and anything in between. And the great thing about it, she will take it to mean what she wants in to mean, love, lust, being smitten, etc.

Hmmmmm .... see what I mean - got to be very careful reading those damned eyes!!! Especially as the inflatable love doll is not the look that I am after this season!!

G xx