BREAKING ALL THE RULES

Good luck Gee,

I really hope this goes well for you. I know how i feel at the moment, and i wouldn't wish it on anyone. Even if things go well, try not to get your hopes up too high - remember me as the reason why!!! I know its nice to hear the positive stuff that everyone says about the smallest thing, but i think we have both learnt that taking this to heart is not the best plan. i think you are realistic enough that you don't need me telling you that though!!!

Good luck,

Spatz

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK everyone lets give geecee some support. if everyone wuld think positive for her this will work. if you believe it will work. lets say a prayer for her. however you want to work this. just give all your attention to this. we at notalone can make this happen for geecee.

best of luck to you. you are in our hearts and in our minds. go get your man back.

kathyk

Aaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so he works out of town a lot - could be out of town - did not say no - said not sure.

G xx

Shall have something stronger and a longer bath.

Shall think before I reply

Drugs kill GeeCee...just kidding...

I don't think thats anything bad...I'm assuming it's work that messing things up....thats normal isn't it? I mean my life would be great if I didn't have to sit here five days a week

I think your text was perfect...I say leave it at that for now, have another bath and bottle! Enjoy your own company!

I liked your text G, no useless banter, light and to the point. Good. Now you need to recoop and think about what is to come next. Will he initiate contact with you to make new plans? Are you going to wait it out and see if he does? You need to come up with a strong strategy. Where the heck is Beec?

So ... I think what has happened is this ... he has found me on this site - read that I would be keeping my knickers on tonight ... couldn't take the thought of me rejecting him so callously and so he pulled before I did!!!

G xx

Beec is busy as a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest.

Like the text, ignore him now. NO reason to reply, no request for a reply. Try to make him feel guilty. NC, then when he calls act like it was nothing, and be really aloof.

I find a hangover a poor excuse, from anthing, although there seems to be mixed in a problem with work or other obligations.

Beec is busy as a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest.

Like the text, ignore him now. NO reason to reply, no request for a reply. Try to make him feel guilty. NC, then when he calls act like it was nothing, and be really aloof.

I find a hangover a poor excuse, from anthing, although there seems to be mixed in a problem with work or other obligations.

Hmmm ... this is better ... this is much better .... no psychophantic nonsense here Beec. No nonsense about he is just testing you, he wants you but cannot give in to his deepest desires, he is just playing yada yada yada.

Yes his work is time-consuming - reality check - whose isn't and he often does have clients late into the night. HOWEVER, a hangover is a VERY POOR excuse - especially for a man - and everyone knows that a good cure for a hangover is ... (I almost forgot, I wasn't allowed to do that tonight!!!!)

G xx

P.S. I find it sooooo curious that you refer to yourself in the third person, Beec. WTF is all that about???

Beec refers to himself in the third person because he's cool! LostinVan needs to start referring to himself in third person as well. I may boost LostinVan's slightly fragile ego

LostinVan says this... he thinks that what the guy did was a bit shallow, but LostinVan doesn't think your ex is reading this site. If he was, he'd be playing a different game. Based on all your previous posts about the ex (LostinVan hopes he isn't confusing your ex with Strong1's ex), this seems a pattern in your ex.

Further, LostinVan thinks the initial text you sent was good, and he agrees with Beec - don't send a followup. You're kind of in a no-contact zone next - see what the ex does next, at least for the next few days.

Now LostinVan has some words for you GeeCee. Lostin... ah damnit, can't do it anymore...

I know this is a major blow and disapointment to you, and when I read your posts this morning, my heart went out to you in a big way. You had your hopes up for this, we all thought it was a sure thing, and I know most following this thread were "pullin'" for ya and hoping for the best.

So, a couple of notes... easier said than done stuff (lordy I know). Pinning ones hopes so much on a solitary event is bad. We all talk about the healing process, and one big part of it, I think, is to not get so tied up and counting on one solitary event from the ex. We just set ourselves up for a huge fall if it doesn't go as we imagine, and an even bigger fall if the event doesn't take place. If we are truly healing and becoming better for *ourselves*, this is something all of us need to do. Doesn't mean giving up on reconcilliation; it just means we have to "not sweat the small things".

Again, I know its easier said than done.

LostinVan

Ok - have ranted and have raved - and have now opened a lovely bottle of red!!! All is calm again.

Yes yes yes this is a major-setback. S&*^ happens! Lostinvan - of course you are right. Had high hopes for tonight as the beginnings to an end. Now that is dashed - for now. However, not about to give up.

What I have decided - in the last half hour - and this coincided with your advice Lostinvan. I am going to start dating again. I am bored bored bored with the monotony of this ridiculousness.

While I am not going to post my qualities a la Dikaia and Rich, I will say that I am perfectly fabulous, witty and pretty damned sexy when I want to be. If the poor bugger can't see that - oh too bad.

I have not lost my head here - I said I was going to start dating others againn - this is true - this will provide me with a distraction - I need distraction from this nonsense. But I will will will get the green-eyed monster back - of this you should have no doubt!!!

G xx

Good attitude GeeCee...What makes you think he's read your posts?

That kind of makes me feel insecure, what if my ex found this and saw all my pathetic ramblings? Oh well I don't think mine or your's is on here...What are the chances of them finding this and figuring out who we are...

Best wishes!

While I am not going to post my qualities a la Dikaia and Rich, I will say that I am perfectly fabulous, witty and pretty damned sexy when I want to be. If the poor bugger can't see that - oh too bad.

What, are you saying the picture on your posts (your avatar) isn't exactly how you look? Damn. I look exactly like my avatar

LostinVan

You know GeeCee...I'm really hoping your not right...that would take away some of the sanctuary of this place...I know it's public, but my ex doesn't use the computer much...and I'd like to think she wouldn't find this place....

I doubt that your ex found this place....saw your posts...figured out it was you...and is now using it against you...doesn't seem logical.

It's just bad thoughts...remember what i've said about those...theres no reason to hold on to them...we all have them, but we don't have to hold on to them and let them hurt us!

Let go and be happy...you know whether or not you get this guy...that you can easily get any other...but why take on the easy ones?

"If I'm gonna play, I want to play with the best..."

"The harder I work the luckier I get..."

Oh my goodness ya'll, I missed alot!!!! G, I think you responded famously to his IM and now I agree with Beec that you should not respond. Let him come to you. Oh and he will G. I am sure of it. he is going to feel like an a%&hole for a bit and then will want to see you. But I find it odd he didn't want to meet up. Maybe b/c it was not on his terms. You set it up and picked the moving and subconsciously he decided he wasn't into it. Also full heartedly agree with the dating again thing. You most certainly should. You need a little bit of TLC from some other British hotties. How do you feel about a torrid affair with a younger man. One that doesn't conk out before 9 on a Thursday. So...G, good show today. I am bummed, but his excuse was lame. Boy is he moody huh?

Ooooh February - I missed you - WOW YOU ARE BACK!!!

February, when I come and see you, I am going to insist, no demand, that we have full-on dirty sex - immediately - so I can show you how much I LOVE YOU!!! Because, Missy, you have no idea ...

G xx