do men like flat stomaches?

Caterina

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope that last sentance was sarcastic...'cause I disagree with you.

Love your sense of fashion too!

It was very sarcastic, someone posted on this thread saying that

"That still does not get the disgusting image of a 180lb 5'4" chick in a spaghetti strap and daisy dukes."

So I am pointing out that I am 5'4'', 200lbs and I do wear revealing clothes and really don't look disgusting!

That's a pretty mean thing to say. I'm 5'4'' and around that weight. And when it's warm outside, I hardly want to cover up. And I would say I look pretty damn good, sexy ass and not in the least bit disgusting.

And that is a good thing. As long as YOU think you look great then thats ok. I am not saying that you should wear a hoody or big baggy sweatpants whenever you go out.

I have seen women with that kind of build wearing haulter tops and mini skirts. If you can use your rolls as an extra pocket then I dont think that you should advertise that you are overweight to the world.

If I saw you on the streets wearing clothes that fit you and you have a cute face, bubbly personality or just carried yourself very well... I would not be like "Oh GEEZ! look at that girl! nasty!" I might even find you attractive because you are dressed proper (proper= clothes that are not revealing your body)

I have seen women that are wearing shirts that cover their whole body(spandex)... I find this gross too because the material conforms to the shape of their rolls. So when I say that women and men should wear clothes that cover their body I do not mean flouresscent cling wrap.

here is an example...

Acceptable attire for overweight

image removed

Not acceptable

image removed

"That still does not get the disgusting image of a 180lb 5'4" chick in a spaghetti strap and daisy dukes."

So I am pointing out that I am 5'4'', 200lbs and I do wear revealing clothes and really don't look disgusting!

do you wear half shirts? i think that's what they are getting at. not everyone can pull off revealing clothes. and besides, revealing is one thing, and overly-tight is another.

Your pictures you posted.... Far from disgusting....

Now, go put on a spaghetti strap shirt and daisy dukes. Let me see if my opinion changes... I bet it does. I will not think you look classy.

My ex had an enormous chest and showed it off by wearing low cut shirts. She NEVER wore clothes that didn't fit her. That is what I am talking about. She never wore shirts where the bottom of it rested on her stomache and she never wore jeans that cut off circulation.

Your pictures you posted.... Far from disgusting....

Now, go put on a spaghetti strap shirt and daisy dukes. Let me see if my opinion changes... I bet it does. I will not think you look classy.

My ex had an enormous chest and showed it off by wearing low cut shirts. She NEVER wore clothes that didn't fit her. That is what I am talking about. She never wore shirts where the bottom of it rested on her stomache and she never wore jeans that cut off circulation.

I will see what I can come up with and be back in about 15mins with something similar to what you said! Should be interesting lol !!

oh man, i so wish i could find some pictures. this was the best i could come up with.

Check out the roll hanging out between the legs of the overalls.. Ew nasty - pregnant muffintops!!!

ok now this is getting childish. You are not getting what ALL OF US are trying to tell you. Do you really think that we think a woman is considered "fat" because she has another HUMAN BEING growing in her blem? I don't think so. Wow. LOL!!!!

Do men find this unattractive? I'm curious.....as a woman I think Pinks stomach is HOT....That's my goal.

I think a woman with a six pack is very unattractive. Just personal prefernece. A flat and firm stomach looks great but when she actually has abs you can see, not so much.

I love pink but she is so boyish looking with the muscles.

As for people offended over this thread, its a gimmie that most people prefer a flat stomach, no need to get upset about it.

I think a woman with a six pack is very unattractive. Just personal prefernece. A flat and firm stomach looks great but when she actually has abs you can see, not so much.

I love pink but she is so boyish looking with the muscles.

As for people offended over this thread, its a gimmie that most people prefer a flat stomach, no need to get upset about it.

lets face it. This is true. Most men and women prefer fit to flab. Sex sells. You dont see a 5'4" 180-200lb Victorias Secret model selling lingerie... Why? Because "most" people do not want to see that.

Do they make lingerie for husky women? Yes

is there anything wrong with being overweight? No, besides possible health problems

Ok here we go lol, hope these don't get taken off haha. It was hard to take these using my laptop web cam, hence the weird angles lol.

Roll up roll up! Fat girl wears PVC and shorts!

Lol I'm taking this thread light heartedly btw, no offence being taken, just a point being maken

PVC was taken a few months ago.

I've seen some very hot, sexy feminine women with 6 pack.. all depends onteh rest of the body.

I think when many people think 6 pack, they imagine some body builder with. massive pecs, and biceps as well.

of course flat stomachs look better... the only people who would say they DON'T like flat stomachs are those who may not have a flat stomach themselves.

Any guy who works out and is fit and cut, will not mind his girlfriend having a flast stomach, in fact he would like it.

If a guy has a problem with a girl with a flast stomach, chances are he's not that fit either.

I've seen some very hot, sexy feminine women with 6 pack.. all depends onteh rest of the body.

I think when many people think 6 pack, they imagine some body builder with. massive pecs, and biceps as well.

of course flat stomachs look better... the only people who would say they DON'T like flat stomachs are those who may not have a flat stomach themselves.

Any guy who works out and is fit and cut, will not mind his girlfriend having a flast stomach, in fact he would like it.

If a guy has a problem with a girl with a flast stomach, chances are he's not that fit either.

I have a six pack. Its not as defined as pinks yet, but I'm workin on it....I think its hot as long as its not ripped like a body builder.

I have a six pack. Its not as defined as pinks yet, but I'm workin on it....I think its hot as long as its not ripped like a body builder.

I bet you look great!

My mother is 61 and she has a 6 pack.. and she had 3 kids, but she works her butt off, runs, does triathlons, pole vault, track etc.

People like to comfort themselves or make excuses by saying things like " Oh Iv'e had kids!"... or "Oh I'm getting older"

Or you get people who don't work out, who say those that do enjoy working out as 'obsessed' or 'getting too skinny'. or puts down anyone who likes working out every day and eating healthy as 'obsessive' (I've seen a few posters on ENA talk like that A LOT!!)

THAT, I find hilarious.

Well, I'm reading a lot of these and I'm coming up with some of my own random, mildly related opinions about perspectives. Like, for instance: some of the men who posted like women who are tan and wear belly button rings...my brother would find women like that cheesy/low class. That doesn't mean they are, I have plenty of awesome friends who wear their belly button rings when we go to the beach...but it does make me think about what people think about what is attractive and how sometimes, it ties into a personal way of looking at things.

For instance, I'm hugely turned off by men that spike their hair, wear abercrombie, you know what I'm talking about- gym rat types. But I know plenty of girls that like that. I literally find them a sexual turn off.

I like passionate, interesting, good-guy thinker-types...but some of my friends think that those kind of guys are lame.

But there are men that my friends have thought were SUPER HOT and I was echh about and there are men that I thought were amazingly attractive that other women thought weren't that great.

Some men demand a flat tummy, and they deserve their preference.

And if its more conventionally accepted: so be it. But not everyone can be a Victoria's Secret model.

I guess that I could spend forever asking questions like these and beat myself up because I don't look like the girls in the Victoria's Secret catalogues...or I can say, "well, I do what I can to be healthy, and I have men who are interested and who I'm interested in, so what am I worried about?"

There are a lot of interesting paradoxes. I've noticed that plenty of women (I'd probably do this to) say: OH, its so wrong to make fun of women with a potbelly blah blah, oh but I don't have a pot belly by the way.

OBviously its about acceptance. Women want to be sexually desirable and culture creates standards to go by. The ideal is supposedly victoria secret women. DOes that hurt a lot of women b/c they don't reach that ideal? Yes, but only b/c they allow themselves to be dictated by how acceptable they are.

Thing is: to each their own, until the guy's get ridiculously oppressive. For instance, my brother would laugh at the buiscut joke, but I think its kind of mean.

I think that some people like to spend every minute of their lives trying to exercize...personally I think its stupid as long as you look good to waste that much time...but everyone has a right to do what they want. As long as they don't get oppressive/mean/snobby about it like a high school cliche, they're cool.

My ex was super-fit and lots of girls liked him and he didn't like flat stomaches. I didn't get it but he was a very different person from most people, to. He was very unique and smarter than most people...not saying that in any way but objectively as an observation.

I understand what you are saying Caterina, well put. I felt the need to respond to this thread with pictures to prove that short girls who aren't thin aren't disgusting. I think big girls get a bad rap the majority of the time and I'm sticking up for my kind!

And also, I have adorned a bikini on the beach on holiday. I doubt people thought I was disgusting. I may not be a stick but big girls can still wear the most revealing of clothes and look awesome.

Archived