do men like flat stomaches?

Caterina

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My ex was super-fit and lots of girls liked him and he didn't like flat stomaches. I didn't get it but he was a very different person from most people, to. He was very unique and smarter than most people...not saying that in any way but objectively as an observation.

you are right, he is unique, most fit guys I know are attracted to other fit girls, and until you mentioned it, I've never met a fit guy who does not like women with flat sotmachs.

Ok here we go lol, hope these don't get taken off haha. It was hard to take these using my laptop web cam, hence the weird angles lol.

Roll up roll up! Fat girl wears PVC and shorts!

Lol I'm taking this thread light heartedly btw, no offence being taken, just a point being maken

PVC was taken a few months ago.

Ok pic#1.... not gross in my opinion because all it shows are your legs. Your legs dont seem to be fat.

Pic#2.... I think it looks trashy (keep in mind, this is my opinion and that was the sole purpose of you posting these pictures) The tattoos are not to my taste and your arms are flabby. I would prefer to see them covered up.

Picture 3&4.... thats a prime exapmle of how a woman with your build CAN look attractive. The clothes are not like spandex and you pull them off well.

I think when it comes down to it, the showing of fat in its bare form, is what I fing disgusting. If it is covered up, I change my perspective as it does not bother me.

you are right, he is unique, most fit guys I know are attracted to other fit girls, and until you mentioned it, I've never met a fit guy who does not like women with flat sotmachs.

He told me I was almost too thin for him.

Exactly, you never met one. That is your experience.

I understand what you are saying Caterina, well put. I felt the need to respond to this thread with pictures to prove that short girls who aren't thin aren't disgusting. I think big girls get a bad rap the majority of the time and I'm sticking up for my kind!

And also, I have adorned a bikini on the beach on holiday. I doubt people thought I was disgusting. I may not be a stick but big girls can still wear the most revealing of clothes and look awesome.

I love it when people of all sizes bare all on beaches I love nude beaches and I love that 6 foot tall models can share the beach with 70 year grannies with boobs to the knees. all the same bits, just different shapes, lengths, elasticity and sizes.

I think the reason why MANY fit people like other fit people is because its more lifestyle than just looks.

While there are certainly bigger people who do eat healthy and work out, many times being big is a sign of unhealthy living.... and that is just not attractive to people who work out.

Example, i couldn't date a guy who didn't work out at all. While we may ahve many other interests, its too important for me for someone to not work out at all.

I have...

I think all people have preferences.

To answer one of your questions, Cat, I don't think that the men are settling if they choose to date someone that does not have 150% fit abs. I think that all people are different in what they find as attractive and unattractive...

My ex was super-fit and lots of girls liked him and he didn't like flat stomaches. I didn't get it but he was a very different person from most people, to. He was very unique and smarter than most people...not saying that in any way but objectively as an observation.

My good friend Chris is a personal trainer and let me tell you, he has a lot of women interested in him. He however preferes thicker women. To each their own. Good point Caterina

I understand what you are saying Caterina, well put. I felt the need to respond to this thread with pictures to prove that short girls who aren't thin aren't disgusting. I think big girls get a bad rap the majority of the time and I'm sticking up for my kind!

And also, I have adorned a bikini on the beach on holiday. I doubt people thought I was disgusting. I may not be a stick but big girls can still wear the most revealing of clothes and look awesome.

Good point

image removed

I think a woman's stomach is one of the sexiest parts of her body second to her eyes.

Ahhh. Isn't that the best combination? Nice tummy, sexy smile/eyes?

I like the way you think.

My good friend Chris is a personal trainer and let me tell you, he has a lot of women interested in him. He however preferes thicker women. To each their own. Good point Caterina

Good point

image removed

Ahhh. Isn't that the best combination? Nice tummy, sexy smile/eyes?

I like the way you think.

@ the picture, I don't look like that but hey, bare it all with confidence and you are ultra attractive I think!

I actually thought she was more attractive the way she started, except maybe for the hairstyle, which I think look better afterwards.

To the OP, I don't like six pack abs. Flat tummies are ok, but it's not like I'm LOOKING for a girl with a flat tummy. In fact, I think girls with rock hard legs and butt aren't THAT hot, like they're not the type that catch my attention the most. Instead, the girls I check out more in depth like 90% of the time have some meat on them. So, no, a round tummy is most definitively not a turnoff to me as long as it's not like a huge beer belly. I'm willing to bet there are plenty of different opinions on this even from guys who have a slightly more universal ideal of "beauty" than women (at least I think so).

I actually have quite muscular arms when they are flexed as I do a lot of lifting at work. There you go, a flexed arm, almost as good as yours!!! Haha

image removed

No offence but that really looks like fat hanging off a bone. That is not a toned bicep.

Close to mine....? Yeah, when I am 80 years old.

Put our two arms together, we could practically be twins!!!

Lol. True. I am 199lbs so we are almost the same weight although I am 5'10". It would be like that movie Twins with Arnold Schwartzenegger (not that I am anywhere CLOSE!!!!) and Danny Diveto playing his twin brother.

Archived