do men like flat stomaches?

Caterina

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See Avi, no offense to you, but muscles are not my thing. I don;t find abs attractive (hence why I never tried to have them myself). I applaud your workout efforts though!

EXACTLY! Great example of how everyone is their own. I appreciate the constructive critisism.

And, that is not the first time that I had heard this before. Some women just dont like muscles.

ok, can I just say I meant it as a compliment and was using my outside voice instead of my inside voice? I thought you wanted our opinions?

(I hope no one thought that was offensive!)

Oh of course it was not offensive. I have just seen threads closed for any kind of suggestive comment

I am not offended AT ALL Great Compliment... Thank you!

I refer to the male preferences that I have heard in my lifetime. Out of the men i have spoken to or have read posts from online the majority prefer flat stomachs.

That doesn't mean that i have not known a few who prefer larger women.

Okay, and my point is that male preferences you have heard in your lifetime aren't an accurate representation of the general/majority male preference for things.

Okay, and my point is that male preferences you have heard in your lifetime aren't an accurate representation of the general/majority male preference for things.

Not sure why you are nitpicking this but opinions were asked and i can only give my opinion based on my life's experiences..not someone else's.

sorry caterina, but I have to jump in here, but I disagree here.

If 99% of men i've talked to say "I like women with a flat stomach', of course i'm going to write, "MOST men I know like flast stomachs.

I don't think there is anything wrong with writing about our experiences. I think its good to discuss it as lots of people from all walks of like post on here and many of us think very differently.

in this case I still disagree, because MOST men would NOT say

"I don't like flat stomachs"

Your abs are similar to mine Av.

When you see pictures of guy's abs, they're flexing as hard as possible and the lighting makes them look more define. In real life, all those washboard abs probably aren't as spectacular as the pictures.

Plus, a lot of those guys probably use steroids and a bunch of fat burning pill crap. Good ol' exercise and diet is the way to go.

Not sure why you are nitpicking this but opinions were asked and i can only give my opinion based on my life's experiences..not someone else's.

I'm not nitpicking, I just disagree. I'm not trying to get on your nerves, but I disagreed with your comment a few posts back. Well, actually it was your support of another poster's comment.

When you see pictures of guy's abs, they're flexing as hard as possible and the lighting makes them look more define. In real life, all those washboard abs probably aren't as spectacular as the pictures.

OOH good point. Avi, do you have a pic where you arent flexing the crap oiut of your stomach?

sorry caterina, but I have to jump in here, but I disagree here.

If 99% of men i've talked to say "I like women with a flat stomach', of course i'm going to write, "MOST men I know like flast stomachs.

I don't think there is anything wrong with writing about our experiences. I think its good to discuss it as lots of people from all walks of like post on here and many of us think very differently.

in this case I still disagree, because MOST men would NOT say

"I don't like flat stomachs"

What in the world are you even talking about?

I never said people can't post their opinions/experiences. The only thing I don't like is the illogic of saying that your experiences/opinions encompass/surpass all others without good reasoning to support it.

Your abs are similar to mine Av.

Plus, a lot of those guys probably use steroids and a bunch of fat burning pill crap. Good ol' exercise and diet is the way to go.

I agree. I was not flexing in those pictures. I think by not flexing it gives a better perception of what my stomach really looks like.

As for my Avatar... Yeah, I am flexing lol. Was drunk too. OOPS!

OOH good point. Avi, do you have a pic where you arent flexing the crap oiut of your stomach?

He's really not flexing that much, especially in the second picture. The abs are not all that define but that's how they should look naturally relaxed, not like 6 rocks protruding from the stomach at all times.

I applaud, Av.

P.S. I said I would post mine if you posted yours.

Bring on the critics!

image removed

Well would you look at all that fat! Lol just joking That must have taken you a while to achieve but well done to you for doing it and sticking at the exercise.

Oh and Jaded, thank you!! "For example I know some girls with flat tummies who are not anywhere near as cute as Darkness Falls."

And bijoux27 you have a great stomach!!!

Archived