Fiance' assumes I'm cheating , what should I do?

I didn't make that thread about dating again need some advice. THen the 2nd one was well more like an mistake. I'm still techinically single I'm NOT married yet. But............ I do love this man more than anything.

That seems really, really backward to me. You don't get married to someone when you can't even stay committed during the relationship or engagement first. I would not EVERY marry someone whom was not faithful to me BEFORE the wedding or if I was always thinking of being with someone else.

Maybe he has the right to be worried; not saying he is not overly jealous but I don't know how to advise you when you are not acting consistent with your statements either.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't make that thread about dating again need some advice. THen the 2nd one was well more like an mistake. I'm still techinically single I'm NOT married yet. But............ I do love this man more than anything.

if I was engaged (even just dating someone) and they had the nerve to say "I'm still technically single because im not married yet" I would drop them quickly. No wonder he assumes that you're cheating. You are with someone, engaged to someoen who you supposedly love so so much (hmm i wont comment on that..) yet you want to claim you're single. YEA RIGHT!

You're not getting negativity.. Just the truth! What did you expect? Us to feel sorry that your fiance thinks youre cheating even though you have posted on here many many times about being single, and blah blah blah. I don't care if you're doing it or not. IF I saw my bf posting on a site that he was "technically single" because we werent married id' assume he was probably cheating as well.

4 months ago. I have a ring the size of the one in the Titanic.

You've been engaged 4 months, huh?

Yet just in December you posted this:

something really isn't adding up here.

(maybe math has changed since i've been in school but from Dec. until now that is only 2 months) I hope you're not writing something like that to another guy while you're engaged.

OK.

So - you can see why people are a little hesitant about what you are saying.

If your fiance gets that same impression can you see why he might have some doubts about you? Perhaps you could see it from his point of view and try to reassure him that there really is no chance of you cheating.

Alright...she's crying now...let's try to be a little gentler??????

more gentle about what? No-one has been "harsh" we have just called out her past posts.

That her information really isn't making sense or the fact that really her fiance has a reason to suspect she is cheating.

Have you gone back and read some her previous posts that she has posted while she has supposedly been so madly in love with this guy?

Just leave me alone! You're making me cry here and I don't feel like hearing anymore of your negativity!

How am I being negative?

I havent really said anything, I have just quoted what you have posted. Why can't you answer why you are so happy with this man yet you are posting a letter you'd write to your ex saying how much you love him?

Would you not suspect something of your fiance if he did the same thing. ???

Princess, people are unable to help you because your stories are not consistent. When we go back and look at the storyline nothing ties together. You cannot call people out and say they are negative when they are merely pointing out these inconsistencies.

If you really want true help, you are going to have to really lay out the situation in total. Because up to now it simply isn't making sense.

Princess, maybe he's afraid that he may lose you if and when he were to get deployed so he is clinging onto you for dear life and assuming you could cheat on him. I dunno.

Good point! THat he maybe doing. He told me in an email today how much he miss's me and that he wants to see me and that I need to do the nicest thing. and that I had NOt be feeding him lies.

Princess, people are unable to help you because your stories are not consistent. When we go back and look at the storyline nothing ties together. You cannot call people out and say they are negative when they are merely pointing out these inconsistencies.

If you really want true help, you are going to have to really lay out the situation in total. Because up to now it simply isn't making sense.

ok here it is ............. Him and I have had our up's and down's that normal. We have fought and talked about seeing other ppl but......... we haven't. B/c we love each other so much. That is why my post is always going up and down. Not once have I ever cheated on my finace' . I LOVE HIM!

You know, and i'm not trying to be harsh but you come on here in everyone of your posts and you ask for advice yet when someone doesn't agree with you or tell you what you want to hear you are rude to them. It never fails, when someone tries to point reality out to you or tries to really help you, you are rude, push the advice out or whatever the case may be but as soon as someone comes along and tells you what you want to hear you are happy. ( I remember many of your posts being like this)

What is the whole point of asking for advice when all you're really looking for is your own validation.

I really wish I could help you out in this situation, but as avman said, your story is so inconsistant that it really makes no sense and if you would have taken the time to explain it instead of being rude to me maybe I could have offered you decent advice.

Archived