Fiance' assumes I'm cheating , what should I do?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you know, if you weren't so HARSH then maybe I would have gladly explained it to you but no......... you just wanted to hurt me then help me. If you were engaged to a military man that is million of miles away , miss's them more than anything then have up and downs how would you feel?

Please point out to me whereI was being harsh?

I wasn't being HARSH I was being honest! All I did was quote your post from December. If you call that harsh then maybe you are guilty then more than you're putting on. I was trying to help you, but as I said in everyone of your posts you get like this. Someone doesn't tell you exactly what you want to hear you are extremely rude to them.

I have been with a guy in the military who was deployed overseas for 6 1/2 months. I could have offered advice but NO! You want to not accept anything because it isn't what you want to hear, but sorry! You're not going to get far with that attitude.

Please point out to me whereI was being harsh?

I wasn't being HARSH I was being honest! All I did was quote your post from December. If you call that harsh then maybe you are guilty then more than you're putting on. I was trying to help you, but as I said in everyone of your posts you get like this. Someone doesn't tell you exactly what you want to hear you are extremely rude to them.

I have been with a guy in the military who was deployed overseas for 6 1/2 months. I could have offered advice but NO! You want to not accept anything because it isn't what you want to hear, but sorry! You're not going to get far with that attitude.

Fine! you've been with a guy in the military then spill and tell me how did you survive the heartache and pain. Spill please I would really love to hear.

I wouldn't have any problems helping you and believeing you, if your story made any sense at all. But your timeline just doesn't add up. Either , you aren't sure you want to be in this relationship, you aren't engaged, you're lying at some point, or you're just looking for attention. I'm not assuming any of the above but that is what this is pointing to

I wouldn't have any problems helping you and believeing you, if your story made any sense at all. But your timeline just doesn't add up. Either , you aren't sure you want to be in this relationship, you aren't engaged, you're lying at some point, or you're just looking for attention. I'm not assuming any of the above but that is what this is pointing to

Look, I am positive that I want to be in the relationship, I am engaged. NO I'm not looking for attention.

Have you really ever felt like maybe they're not going to be the same guy that you have fallen in love with. Have you really ever felt like they could be cheating on you. How do you deal with those type of feelings . ? Explain please!

Yup...I sure have. Do you have those feeling? Because if you do...you need to follow your gut.

Personally, given the fact that you've already been crying, I am sure sure that you are ready to "digest" this information tonite.

Why don't you just try and "sit" with it. It is very possible that the man you love has been cheating. And I know that pain. Because my husband did it to me. And not just once. He did it over and over again. And there is no easy way to say it. And there is no pretty way to put it. No sugar coating it.

How do you deal with it? There is not "one answer" for everyone. When I found out, I had no answers for myself.

You don't know right now that he is cheating.

I think you need to "sit" with this for a while and let it sink in hon.

Please take good care of yourself.

My best...

~Allie

Look, I am positive that I want to be in the relationship, I am engaged. NO I'm not looking for attention.

Then make sure that you spend as much energy as you have on this thread in letting your fiance know that. If he is still overseas, especially deployed in action, he will need all the reasurance he can get. Unfortunately, cheating on soldiers overseas is quite prevalent so he will have seen many of his buddies go through that.

Princess, your question was why does your fiance think you are cheating?

The reason he probably thinks you are cheating is because you post things like how do I get a date and why am I single?

If that is what you are posting here, maybe in real life you come accross as not very committed? That is probably what he is picking up on.

That is why he thinks you are cheating.

Archived