Fiance' assumes I'm cheating , what should I do?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have claimed "not to have written" these threads more than once when people confront you about it princess.....but they sure sound exactly like you. And when you don't like people to call you on something...you back down and say you did not write it.

I hardly think hackers would be spending their time hacking into your ENA account (and posting about their relationships) when say...they could be working on transferring funds to some Swiss Bank Account.

Well ............. you don't know what happens to my computer. I have noticed that a lot of threads has been made with my name. Annie and the monitors knows all about it .

Here's another one.

You said you got engaged in October, but in December you write:

Yes I have dated outside my race. I've dated 2 black guys , 1 Mexican, 1 guy that is from Peru, 2 guys from Elsalvador, and now my most recent relationship my guy now is from Columbia !

Is this your "fiancee?". You didn't mention that in your post. I would have thought you would have said...my "fiancee is from Columbia"

]

Look that one is like really old . A word of advice don't bring up old news and the past. Got it?

Look regardless of the fact that your posts make no sense and are contradictory, you don't deny that you went through a very rough time very recently.

Now suddenly you are getting married. You wrote this to another poster:

sounds to me that he isn't ready either as the above posters has said. I agree with JS and Batya. He isn't ready to commit and neither are you hon. take ur time . Let things grow never rush or push into things that is when everything falls out of place . Just my opinion on this hon .

Why not follow your own advice and not rush into something as serious as marriage while everything is so erratic and not making any sense right now?

At that time he wasn't sure about marriage and was scared but he is very sure about it . plus my fiance' is over sea's fighting in Afghanistan and when he comes home him and I are getting married. ( 2 years from now) I think I'm doing very well in my book. And Yes I'm very sure that I'm 23! Subtract 2008 from 1984 and what do you get?

At that time he wasn't sure about marriage and was scared but he is very sure about it . plus my fiance' is over sea's fighting in Afghanistan and when he comes home him and I are getting married. ( 2 years from now) I think I'm doing very well in my book. And Yes I'm very sure that I'm 23! Subtract 2008 from 1984 and what do you get?

Just checking. I thought maybe the hacker went in and changed all your personal details!

Just checking. I thought maybe the hacker went in and changed all your personal details!

I just find it funny that, people are so malicious that they are going to go into your stuff, make up crazy stories on a webforum where you know absolutely noone just because they have nothing better to do?.

Ok..

Yea.. I'm not getting it?

But why do they only do it about "relationships" that really don't matter, wouldn't they try to kill your reputation or damage you in ways that it would actually matter? Otherwise they aren't getting anything out of it.

Besides, you would know if someone got into your account and posted random things, you would have deleted those posts as soon as you found out. Or atleast any normal human being would.

Princess, it is highly unlikely that someone hacked your computer. So please let's be a little more upfront. The fact is that you are at best very confused and conflicted about this guy and with the best will in the world no one sensible is going to advise you to plunge ahead without sorting out that confusion.

I suggest you take a couple of steps back and reassess what it is that you want from this guy and whether you can realistically get it - and if you can give him what he wants.

He doesn't tell me all he says is : I better not be talking to other men and such. No it isn't fun at all having emotioanl breakdown one after another. I LOVE this man more than anything. I would risk my own life for him and he knows that.

I would simply tell him:

You better not accuse me of cheating, or insinuate that I am one more time when Im not otherwise were done.

Im not sure why you love a man so much when he treats you poorly (and dont say he doesnt, accusing you of cheating is treating you poorly).

Also if he knows you would do/ accept anything for him, he will push you, and push that boundary as far as possible. Tell him straight away, I love you, I will work hard to make our relationship work. But I will NOT be a doormat, and I will not be accused of things that Im not doing.

This thread makes me laugh a bit looking at it, unbelievably inconsistent.

Princess, how about you properly lay down the story, with dates and everything as to when you first started dating your military man upto this present day, including the marriage proposal, the dates he has taken you on etc.

If anything you should'nt be getting married, and you probably are'nt imo. Have you even met this guy?

I would simply tell him:

You better not accuse me of cheating, or insinuate that I am one more time when Im not otherwise were done.

Im not sure why you love a man so much when he treats you poorly (and dont say he doesnt, accusing you of cheating is treating you poorly).

the same can be said for her, she is accusing him of cheating as well so I think if that is the case they just don't need to be together. She is just as guilty in this as anyone else.

Archived