Fiance' assumes I'm cheating , what should I do?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One thing seems very certain Princess, you and this guy don't sound anywhere near ready for marriage.

I have to agree with JadedStar on this one Princess. Marriage is a serious committment requiring a lot of maturity and effort to get through. Neither one of you have shown that throughout this relationship and I'm still really unclear just what state this relationship is in.

Ok........... to answer everyone's question " why would he ask me who is this"? B/c I've never gave him my cell phone number until now. So that would make anyone question there.

Last but not least................ everyone please I LOVE this man with all I've got. He does make me happy. Yea I know that this relationship is rough around the edges but........... relationships aren't surposed to be perfect all the time. Ppl will have there up's and down's. Also, he sent me some more messages today. They said as follows :

1) Kisses

2) I want to see you soon

3) you make me very happy

Now come on ppl if he didn't love me then why would he be sending me message's everyday?

You're engaged but he didn't have your cell phone number?

Yes, people have ups and downs in relationships, but if your bf is telling you you're not allowed to talk to other men, that is a big problem. And why are you writing over and over that you love him so much? Are you thinking he's going to read this, or do you plan on showing him?

The whole thing sounds false, and if you are not lying, then it sounds incredibly unhealthy.

You're engaged but he didn't have your cell phone number?

Yes, people have ups and downs in relationships, but if your bf is telling you you're not allowed to talk to other men, that is a big problem. And why are you writing over and over that you love him so much? Are you thinking he's going to read this, or do you plan on showing him?

The whole thing sounds false, and if you are not lying, then it sounds incredibly unhealthy.

No he didn't have my cell number b/c I just got this phone. Also Yes I'm very sure ! I do Love this man. It's like I've known him my whole life. No I don't plan on showing him this. If he wants to see then so be it. I don't hide things from him. Well gee thanks for saying it's so unhealthy. THanks but............. NO THANKS.

No he didn't have my cell number b/c I just got this phone. Also Yes I'm very sure ! I do Love this man. It's like I've known him my whole life. No I don't plan on showing him this. If he wants to see then so be it. I don't hide things from him. Well gee thanks for saying it's so unhealthy. THanks but............. NO THANKS.

No reason to be hostile. Are you saying that you think it's normal and healthy for him to expect you not to speak to other men?

Well seriously here, I am his fiance' meaning soon to be wife. Would you want your fiance' to be talking to other men or women in a attractive way? THat is what he is meaning. He doesn't want me to talk to men in a flirty or sexual way. If you know what I mean here if not then I will try to explain myself a little more.

I would think that whomever I was with would not have to be told how to speak to other people. I think it is a given that if we are engaged, then we aren't flirting with others. Don't you think it's a little paranoid for him to always be accusing you of cheating? Is that how you want to live the rest of your life?

Is this your first relationship?

Just because someone texts you...does not mean they (or you) are ready to be married.

Do you think marriage would solve the trust issues? Make it easier? No, no, no.

I agree with those whom said you are in no way ready to be married. Last week you were complaining about being single....not exactly the talk of someone whom is getting married.

I don't know why you keep reiterating you love him either. Fine, you love him. No one is saying you don't. That does not mean you are ready to get married.

"Thinking you have known him your whole life" does not mean you have, and does not mean you know him. Or he you.

It sounds to me you are saying a bunch of things that you "think" sound romantic and all that..but they really just are showing how insecure and naive you really are being about this entire venture.

No it's not my first relationship. Honestly here, do you even know anything about the military? There go throu a lot. So yes he is going to wonder if I am or not.

I'm well aware of what goes on with the military. Not every guy in the military accuses his significant other of cheating regardless of what he is going through.

Your tone is incredibly unpleasant, so I won't post if it upsets you this much. Your relationship sounds very immature for a 23-year-old woman.

You have claimed "not to have written" these threads more than once when people confront you about it princess.....but they sure sound exactly like you. And when you don't like people to call you on something...you back down and say you did not write it.

I hardly think hackers would be spending their time hacking into your ENA account (and posting about their relationships) when say...they could be working on transferring funds to some Swiss Bank Account.

Archived