for the men: who is more attractive?

Gratsy

if you would have put the girl in the outfit on the left in the one on the right, she might look classy. but take kim on the right and put her in the outfit on the left you'd all probably still say she looks trashy. her bewbs would be totally poppin out of that and the dress is actually shorter.

like i said.. catherine zeta jones.. most of the time.. she pops out of her dress just right

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An artistic evaluation of which girl looks better in terms of a picture? My conclusions are as follows:

The one on the left has a much more youthful, vibrant and prettier type of face with hair.

The one on the right looks more flat (facially) for some reason, although the 'lust' factor may be higher because of the sex appeal.

Maybe I'm asexual, but I'm not at the least turned on by any of them.

An artistic evaluation of which girl looks better in terms of a picture? My conclusions are as follows:

The one on the left has a much more youthful, vibrant and prettier type of face with hair.

The one on the right looks more flat (facially) for some reason, although the 'lust' factor may be higher because of the sex appeal.

Maybe I'm asexual, but I'm not at the least turned on by any of them.

Why do you say maybe you're asexual? I've heard you talk about being attracted to girls before.

They both don't do much for me either, but I'm still very hetrosexual.

What's odd is that the one on the right I find a bit more attractive even though I think they're both quite pretty. Yet if I were at a party I'd probably be much more likely to approach the girl on the left just because the one on the right puts out more of an "I have attitude" vibe. Well that and she looks MUCH older then I am.

if you would have put the girl in the outfit on the left in the one on the right, she might look classy. but take kim on the right and put her in the outfit on the left you'd all probably still say she looks trashy. her bewbs would be totally poppin out of that and the dress is actually shorter.

Good point. I mean Scarlett Johannssen has a figure and way about her that seems to scream sex even if she's wearing sweats because she's volumptuous.

Its weird to me, because I'd figure the obvious beautiful one is the one on the right. I'd be more jealous of her than the other one. Still, a lot of men seem to prefer thin...so I was curious. The one on the left is also attractive...and seems more relationshippy, I agree with that.

Its also weird to hear people say they don't find either of them attractive. Really messin' with my head. I'm totally hetero but I thought I could recognize beauty.

Its also weird to hear people say they don't find either of them attractive. Really messin' with my head. I'm totally hetero but I thought I could recognize beauty.

You may recognize beauty but it's from your eyes. From others peoples eyes, the one on the left is more beautiful (maybe not just cause she's skinnier but cause of her face or build..ect) and some think neither girls are beautiful.

Wasn't the purpose of the thread to see how peoples opinions are differ when it comes to beauty. And how even when you are CERTAIN someone is beautiful, others disagree.

It's amazing how different everyones perspective & opinions are. I guess this thread has served it's purpose. there is no magical formula to beauty, it comes in all different sizes shapes & colors.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

^^^^okay, how about if you had to choose. i think the point of the thread was to show between two girls that are completely different.

She gave the point of this thread in the 'Do you think Kim Kadashian is fat thread' She said it was to see how idea's of beauty vary...which we can clearly see in this thread.

I did answer the who I would choose question, the day the thread started. I answered that I couldn't choose cause I think they are both very hot in totally different ways.

but honestly the more I think about it, I'd like to do the one on the right more, I love her curves - but in a relationship I'd find her intimidating & would choose the one on the left she has a very beautiful sweet look...hope that answers it better for you.

She gave the point of this thread in the Do you think Kim Kadashian is fat thread. She said it was to see how idea's of beauty vary...which we can clearly see in this thread.

I did answer the who I would choose question, the day the thread started. I answered that I couldn't choose cause I think they are both very hot in totally different ways.

but honestly the more I think about it, I'd like to Do the one on the right more, I love her curves - but in a relationship I'd find her intimidating & would choose the one on the left she has a very beautiful sweet look.... hope that answers it better for you.

whats with the obsession with Kim Kardashian anyway???

whats with the obsession with Kim Kardashian anyway???

Not sure I understand? are you referring to me being obsessed with her? cause up until the 'do you think she's fat thread' posted by gratsy, I didn't even know who she is & still don't (aside from some pictures when i googled her to find out who she was)..

Archived