for the men: who is more attractive?

Gratsy

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're both good looking, but the one on the left looks more 'natural.' I'd lay a hundred bucks on 10+ hours on the cuttin' table for the girl on the right. Plus, I just don't dig her lips. I'll take the one on the left if I had my pick.

I don't think I prefer either although both have some good and not so good points.

For the one on the right I think her lips and chest look too large, it looks like she has had surgery (I don't know if she has or not) to get that result and it looks unnatural. Nice eyes and nose, and curvy. I think her hair is great. If she has had cosmetic surgery I would probably think she looked better before.

The one on the left looks young, someone posted she is 23, but she could pass for lot younger I think which would be a negative point for me. I think her legs look a bit too slim? She has an attractive face and looks kind of striking - a more unusual look.

Really though neither are my "type" but I could see how both could be attractive to some guys. We're all different though and all have different taste so I think you'll probably get about an equal split - 50/50 in terms of guys saying who is more attractive physically.

^The way she's smiling.

I can tell, for example, that I don't like Paris Hilton's personality by the way she looks.

That's a fallacy.

I'm sure you heard about Paris Hilton's antics before you ever saw her face.

If anyone thinks they can judge a person's personality from how they look, they're wrong. They can try to relate them to other people they know who look similar (and to recall those people's personalities), but it's not going to be accurate, it's called a prejudice.

i have no idea why people keep saying 'well kim has a horrible personality'. no idea. why? cause this is just a pic comparing two girls. not their 'known' personality. also, the personality that you might know of these women are what you see on tv or read in the paper/magazine. you still don't know them. so personality is out the window on this question.

i have no idea why people keep saying 'well kim has a horrible personality'. no idea. why? cause this is just a pic comparing two girls. not their 'known' personality. also, the personality that you might know of these women are what you see on tv or read in the paper/magazine. you still don't know them. so personality is out the window on this question.

i wont say anything about her personality or the relation of her looks to it.

appearance wise she needs to be on a street corner.. she could have picked a less "vegas prositute" dress.. granted it shows the curves, but still do it with class woman! you would expect more from someone who does wardrobe.

And her makeup is less natural.. so she just looks like she is going into a strip club to start her shift.

appearance wise she needs to be on a street corner.. she could have picked a less "vegas prositute" dress.. granted it shows the curves, but still do it with class woman! you would expect more from someone who does wardrobe.

And her makeup is less natural.. so she just looks like she is going into a strip club to start her shift.

but you would hook up with her right?

How does she look like a hooker tho? She's a wearing a dress that compliments her best assets and looks very nice.

I think it would be unfair to compare a woman to hooker, just because they dress in a way that compliments themselves.

How does she look like a hooker tho? She's a wearing a dress that compliments her best assets and looks very nice.

I think it would be unfair to compare a woman to hooker, just because they dress in a way that compliments themselves.

while it does compliment her figure there are still classy dresses to do it with.. this looks like a bland spandex nightmare... like something lil kim would wear.. thats all i am saying.. i would like to see her assets in something that didnt make me think "venerial disease" or "cheap" when i saw it.

thats why i like the one on the left.

I like voluptious women as much as the next guy and GOD do i like to see it.. but i don't like sleezy.

Look at some stuff Catherine Zeta Jones wears.. she has the same build and bust, but she keeps it classy for the most part.. the makeup is natural and she shows off her curves in style.

while it does compliment her figure there are still classy dresses to do it with.. this looks like a bland spandex nightmare... like something lil kim would wear.. thats all i am saying.. i would like to see her assets in something that didnt make me think "venerial disease" or "cheap" when i saw it.

thats why i like the one on the left.

I like voluptious women as much as the next guy and GOD do i like to see it.. but i don't like sleezy.

Look at some stuff Catherine Zeta Jones wears.. she has the same build and bust, but she keeps it classy for the most part.. the makeup is natural and she shows off her curves in style.

Ok, I somewhat agree with what you're saying, but I think it all boils down to what different peoples perspective of sleaze is. Im sure my nan would think a thong is sleazy, whereas a girl of 18 might find it sexy.

I personally love women who dress sexy, without giving to much away. The biggest turn on for me would be along the lines of high heels, stockings, the whole office / secretary look. I think its classy. But I personally, still wouldnt class either of the women in that photo as sleazy.

if you would have put the girl in the outfit on the left in the one on the right, she might look classy. but take kim on the right and put her in the outfit on the left you'd all probably still say she looks trashy. her bewbs would be totally poppin out of that and the dress is actually shorter.

Archived