for the men: who is more attractive?

Gratsy

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm, I'm quite late to this thread it seems.

Left, if I had to choose although I agree, she is quite underweight.

The other girl is not attractive to me at all. The way she wears her dress and style, just feels cheap and dirty. Not someone I would walk on the streets with.

hmm, I'm quite late to this thread it seems.

Left, if I had to choose although I agree, she is quite underweight.

The other girl is not attractive to me at all. The way she wears her dress and style, just feels cheap and dirty. Not someone I would walk on the streets with.

how so? i think that dress has her covered. the girl on the left is showing more skin. but because she doesn't have a nice looking rear end or nice large boobs she looks less cheap? if you swapped clothes on these girls i bet you would say differently. the girl on the right would be busting out.

it's a physical problem. hot body = cheap? i think not.

ghost, it's not her body that's unattractive to me. I think the dress was a poor choice, not my taste. Also, based on that photo alone, her lips seems to have had some work done (maybe just a bad photo), and the makeup is a tad much. Just me though lol.

yeah, that photo sucks. go look at some of her more natural looks. u be like dam.

ghost, it's not her body that's unattractive to me. I think the dress was a poor choice, not my taste. Also, based on that photo alone, her lips seems to have had some work done (maybe just a bad photo), and the makeup is a tad much. Just me though lol.

thank you. and i'm done.

Doh, I think she looks lovely there

Huge shame she's taken the path she's on.

She's hopeless! Her hit single Valerie wasn't her own and she made bazillions on it. It gets on my titties when musicians do that!!

If anyone thinks they can judge a person's personality from how they look, they're wrong.

OH but you can! The girl on the right seems like if you talk to her, you are going to meet a brick wall! it's clear to me and everyone around that she is puttin up a fake facade. The "I'm too good for you" look, you get on a lot of cosmo magazines.

The one on the left looks like she might have a bit of personality!

They both are very attractive. The one on the left lookes like the type of girl that gets noticed by every guy who walks near by her. The one on the left is more full and has a great body but she seems to be the type who would be the * * * * * y type; however, the one on the right seems to be more of a down to earth type girl.

• 2 years later...

How is this even up for debate, the one on the right is banging hot!

The one on the left is attractive, but just looks like a 15 year old girl after standing beside that sexy women kim kar. Purely prejudging but something tells me the one on the right is too hot, and the left one would be more approachable and fun.

They both are very attractive. The one on the left lookes like the type of girl that gets noticed by every guy who walks near by her. The one on the left is more full and has a great body but she seems to be the type who would be the * * * * * y type; however, the one on the right seems to be more of a down to earth type girl.

I think you miss-placed left with right there lol....

For me the one on the right. When it comes to attraction I am too much of a dog lol, I would go crazy on that woman... I also have a natural preference for "latinas" (I know she is armenian, still looks latina to me...).

What is up with people reviving dead threads lately?

I just go to interesting threads and speak my opinion. Not based on whether the discussion is dead or alive. I mean, there are new threads that no one answers to, and they're left there--i think that's a bit more annoying (off topic rant)

one on the left.. is that Kim Kardashian on the right?

She looks like a mexican hooker in this picture.. granted she is a more filled out woman.. she still looks trashy in this pic.

When does she NOT look trashy? LOL...man....the Kardashian sisters..aren't they related to the rich white boy what's his face, Brody Jenner or something?

What is up with people reviving dead threads lately?

I think it's nice that the guys have chosen either women and for all different kinds of reasons. Just shows you different things for different people.

Geez I don't know? People see something interesting and they respond to it? Not everyone will be on these boards all of the time to know which threads have been dead or not...

Archived