for the men: who is more attractive?

Gratsy

I did an experiment on my husband once. Took photos of two women who were skinny and compared them to photos of them when they were what I considered normal weight. I asked him what he thought about one and then the next, and he couldn't even tell these were the same women. In both cases he thought the starving girls were more attractive. He thought the womanly ones were cheap looking. There was absolutely no difference in the way they dressed either, just more curvy. I think it's unacceptable for women to be women now. They are expected to look like little girls. It is the norm now.

Not only that but that young girls are supposed to look like women and this p1sses me off. Went shopping with my step daughter yesterday and came accross some skorts that where so high that even SHE was upset!! I mean what the hell, these kids are like 11-13 years old!!

I'll admit that I did buy into this 'hyper thin attitude when I was younger, but as time passed I realized how unrealistic AND unhealthy this actually was. Does NO ONE ever watch those biographies on actresses when they discuss crap about how hard they have to work to look like the do?? I saw a show once that mentioned that some casting directors thought that Jennifer Aniston needed to lose some weight Seriously, W-T-F?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what is not natural about the one on the left? cause she has fake bewbs? she wasn't born with hoohoos. so she bought some. nothing wrong with curves. what about girls that naturally look like that? i know some. are they less natural?

i don't see anything natural about the girl on the left that refuses to eat.

I think that poster's quote, "more natural", is referring to the "essense" she exudes. Her pose and smile look natural, fluid, flowing. The woman on the right is posed more rigidly. That's partly due to the snapshot, though. I bet you'd find the posters here answer differently for each of these women if their facial expressions and poses varied from one shot to another.

Doh, I think she looks lovely there

Huge shame she's taken the path she's on.

I totally agree. I think she is very pretty & talented.

Too skinny in some pictures but still has beautiful features....it's sad she's going down a path that may kill her if she doesn't get help soon.

Who wants to start a similar thread with two very different guys as the subject? I'd be interested to see what the results are.

You should do it. Show one with a guy who is slightly chubby, and then one that is VERY skinny, one that is toned, and then one of those super musclely guys from the mags.

Adrien Brody is not conventionally attractive, yet somehow a LOT of women find him to be sexy so it should be interesting to see the results.

You should do it. Show one with a guy who is slightly chubby, and then one that is VERY skinny, one that is toned, and then one of those super musclely guys from the mags.

Adrien Brody is not conventionally attractive, yet somehow a LOT of women find him to be sexy so it should be interesting to see the results.

You beat me to it already! ;-)

Archived