for the men: who is more attractive?

Gratsy

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but you also have to say "why"

I would choose Kim for dating and sex because she looks really hot and has a sexy body. The sex would be great and I guess I can have lot of fun with her. However she is not long term relationship material... I can't imagine her as the mother of my kids. So for that I would choose the girl on the left.

This is similar to girls dating bad boys but marrying a nice decent guy.

She gave the point of this thread in the 'Do you think Kim Kadashian is fat thread' She said it was to see how idea's of beauty vary...which we can clearly see in this thread.

I did answer the who I would choose question, the day the thread started. I answered that I couldn't choose cause I think they are both very hot in totally different ways.

but honestly the more I think about it, I'd like to do the one on the right more, I love her curves - but in a relationship I'd find her intimidating & would choose the one on the left she has a very beautiful sweet look...hope that answers it better for you.

i guess my question is why would you find the one on the right intimidating to date? i don't understand that.

Yes, I'm a woman, but I like posts like these.

The girl on the left is much more natural.

I think if a guy was having sex with the girl on the right, and she was riding him, he'd end up with a broken nose and some black eyes. There's no way those breasts keep their gravity.

Not a fan of huge ones, at all. Just my personal opinion.

But, I like the girl who looks like a hooker's waistline much better. When having sex with the one on the left, she'd be broken in no time.

So it's a sacrifice. Snap the one girl in half, or have the other girls boobs do the killing?

Yes, I'm a woman, but I like posts like these.

The girl on the left is much more natural.

I think if a guy was having sex with the girl on the right, and she was riding him, he'd end up with a broken nose and some black eyes. There's no way those breasts keep their gravity.

Not a fan of huge ones, at all. Just my personal opinion.

But, I like the girl who looks like a hooker's waistline much better. When having sex with the one on the left, she'd be broken in no time.

So it's a sacrifice. Snap the one girl in half, or have the other girls boobs do the killing?

quote of the day

The one on the left, easily, Caroline something. She looks like she's not trying to hard, and I'm not questioning if she is 100% real.

Now Kim Kardashian and her aqua Reynolds Wrap dress is stunning, but... well, it's hard to explain. There is a type of beauty where the woman looks like she takes care of herself, but it doesn't look like a 5 hour job. Kim looks like she is VERY well put together and physically flawless, but I can tell (and with her being a socialite) that her looks are the nucleus of her world. I can admire her when she passes by and do that guy talk "yeah I'd hit that" stuff, but I wanna take Caroline home to mom.

The one on the left, easily, Caroline something. She looks like she's not trying to hard, and I'm not questioning if she is 100% real.

Now Kim Kardashian and her aqua Reynolds Wrap dress is stunning, but... well, it's hard to explain. There is a type of beauty where the woman looks like she takes care of herself, but it doesn't look like a 5 hour job. Kim looks like she is VERY well put together and physically flawless, but I can tell (and with her being a socialite) that her looks are the nucleus of her world. I can admire her when she passes by and do that guy talk "yeah I'd hit that" stuff, but I wanna take Caroline home to mom.

i like ur explanations. but i'd rather take kim home to mom.

That is a very good explanation, kudos.

Your avatar rules btw!! Cloud is the man!!

Miss F i would say that her curves are what men see mostly. LOL

I did an experiment on my husband once. Took photos of two women who were skinny and compared them to photos of them when they were what I considered normal weight. I asked him what he thought about one and then the next, and he couldn't even tell these were the same women. In both cases he thought the starving girls were more attractive. He thought the womanly ones were cheap looking. There was absolutely no difference in the way they dressed either, just more curvy. I think it's unacceptable for women to be women now. They are expected to look like little girls. It is the norm now.

the one on the left.

she's thinner, younger, fresher, more natural, better dressed.

what is not natural about the one on the left? cause she has fake bewbs? she wasn't born with hoohoos. so she bought some. nothing wrong with curves. what about girls that naturally look like that? i know some. are they less natural?

i don't see anything natural about the girl on the left that refuses to eat.

I did an experiment on my husband once. Took photos of two women who were skinny and compared them to photos of them when they were what I considered normal weight. I asked him what he thought about one and then the next, and he couldn't even tell these were the same women. In both cases he thought the starving girls were more attractive. He thought the womanly ones were cheap looking. There was absolutely no difference in the way they dressed either, just more curvy. I think it's unacceptable for women to be women now. They are expected to look like little girls. It is the norm now.

There is a difference tho between curvy and chubby or fat. Some people will use that term to describe a heavier woman and that is not really the right term. This Kim chick is curvy. No fat that I can see. There will be about a 50/50 toss up of the men who prefer that to the ones who prefer bone thin.

It was nice to see the variety of answers here and that there was a pretty good split down the middle. THat is good news for women of all body types.

I don't really know how a man could find the girl on the left attractive. She looks like something from photos of WWII. And if she had anything on top, she'd look exactly as "cheap" as the woman on the right. She has a very revealing outfit on, but in her case there is nothing to reveal.

lol. i snotted with laughter when i read that. last time i laugh with my nose.

Archived