for the men: who is more attractive?

Gratsy

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread is amazing! I think I see a trend with women picking the thinner one, men picking the curvier? not 100% sure since I didn't tally but that's what I was getting. personally I'd pick the one on the left but I asked my boyfriend and he prefers the RIGHT! he'd date her too. O__O I always thought he was into skinnier/"cleaner" chicks, as that's more what I am, but he says she's waaaaaay too skinny and looks like a [female dog] already. whereas I think the one on the right looks mean due to the way she purses her lips like she's right in the middle of telling someone off. ehehhe

I see this thread has been revived from 2008!

Well, from a female view, I'd say hands down to Kim Kardashian (the one on the right)...

I Googled them both to be sure (I think it helps to see more than that one photo of each), and I find Caroline D'Amore (on left) quite plain looking in the face, and too skinny in the bod, particularly upper body... There is one photo from behind showing her sort of diving into water, and her ribs are showing like mad...

I find Kim Kardashian has a very naturally beautiful face, and "wears" her curvier body very well... As someone said - it looks strong and hard. She's an all around physically beautiful woman IMHO.

I see this thread has been revived from 2008!

Well, from a female view, I'd say hands down to Kim Kardashian (the one on the right)...

I googled them both to be sure, and I find Caroline D'Amore (on left) quite plain looking in the face, and too skinny in the bod, particularly upper body... There is one photo from behind showing her sort of diving into water, and her ribs are showing like mad...

I find Kim Kardashian has a very naturally beautiful face, and "wears" her curvier body very well... As someone said - it looks strong and hard. She's an all around physically beautiful woman IMHO.

This is the one that did it for me too.

Even if she is "naturally skinny," she's far thinner than what I consider attractive.

Kim has a great body, but I'm not sure I'd want a butt that big. It must be difficult for her to find pants that fit.

Yep, that's the pic. I was talking about...

Re. Kim... It is quite "there" lol, isn't it. Some clothes look great though, while others she wears at times may not be as suited to that particular body part ... Though rest assured, even if a bit more of a hassle (or maybe she doesn't mind - she'd have original clothing) she has the dough to have clothes custom made if necessary.

Archived