for the men: who is more attractive?

Gratsy

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I totaly don't mean it in a bad way at all. Looking more like you're in your late teens or early twenties when you're 15 or 16 is a 'good' thing. At least that's how it's seen over here in the UK.

Where as looking 15 when you actually are in your late teens or early 20's is pretty damn uncool. No one would like being like that.

I live in the UK I know what ilovepoemsalot means, seriously I watch these american tv shows umm for example gossip girl, there is this girl character called jenny and she is only 14 yet she looks about 19 years old. I can think of many more examples but for some weird reason we english folk seem to look younger, well thats not so much the case these days. I'm about the only 16 year old who looks about 15, personally I think the lines blur for what you should look like at a certain age. People say to me that I look younger than sixteen but thats because so many 16 year olds look older.

i don't know why the girl on the right keeps gettin stereotyped as being easy or not dating material based on her looks.

and people keep talking about the girl's personality. this is about her physical. so lets keep it that way.

The OP asked which is more attractive. Attractive can encompass personality. First impression includes looks and personality...

I'm not stereotyping.

Hmm I think that has more to do with make up use BUT, to be honest, the one thing that stops me from going for British women is that a lot of the look very... generic. I don't know how to explain it but caucasian british women do nothing for me, I rarely find one who I think goes a little beyond 'pretty' and gets closer to 'stunning' unless she has a mixed background. Having said that though, this is my PERSONAL taste, it doesn't mean all british women ARE generic, it's just how I see them, and I prefer 'exotic' women

I don't mean any offense but I don't think it can be explained any easier. Americans look more older for their age than us Brits.

For example, a 15 year old in America usually looks like they're around the same age as a 19 year old or someone in thier early 20's in the UK.

There's been a lot of times where I'm watching an American TV show (it's especially like this on American chat shows like Ricki Lake or whatever), or seeing an Ameircans pic on the net, and a lot of times when I think they're about 19, 23, or even 25, they'll turn out to be 15 or 14.

I don't agree with that because I am 27 and they card me everywhere-even when I am done up and tell me that I look 23-24

I live in the UK I know what ilovepoemsalot means, seriously I watch these american tv shows umm for example gossip girl, there is this girl character called jenny and she is only 14 yet she looks about 19 years old. I can think of many more examples but for some weird reason we english folk seem to look younger, well thats not so much the case these days. I'm about the only 16 year old who looks about 15, personally I think the lines blur for what you should look like at a certain age. People say to me that I look younger than sixteen but thats because so many 16 year olds look older.

Is that you in the pic? You look more older than 16.

I don't agree with that because I am 27 and they card me everywhere-even when I am done up and tell me that I look 23-24

Maybe you look ultra young for your age. Don't worry about it, I look way young for my age, I'm 32 and look, feel and act and have the lifestyle of about a 20 year old.

So in America, I could probably pass for about 16, seriously.

Hmm I think that has more to do with make up use BUT, to be honest, the one thing that stops me from going for British women is that a lot of the look very... generic. I don't know how to explain it but caucasian british women do nothing for me, I rarely find one who I think goes a little beyond 'pretty' and gets closer to 'stunning' unless she has a mixed background. Having said that though, this is my PERSONAL taste, it doesn't mean all british women ARE generic, it's just how I see them, and I prefer 'exotic' women

Well yeah, everythings a bit plain and too much the same in Britian.

You see I figured most guys liked the super slim girlies you see. Not with protruding ribs and collarbones you can hang your washing on, but lets say as slim as Paris....

You know there was a survey done in Britian, about whether guys prefer skinny women or curvey women. And, most guys prefer curvy women.

Seriously, you women shouldn't worry about losing weight, and man, you serioulsy shouldn't try to be stick thin. It ain't attractive.

The OP asked which is more attractive. Attractive can encompass personality. First impression includes looks and personality...

omg, it was based on the picture. i think that is why it was included with the question. i don't think it said 'who do you think is more attractive, kim kardacein or '...'?' doesn't say that. so i think this thread is based on physical.

Archived